Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird
Thought going into 2011 season Marvin demanded and got control.

Obviously MB had his fingers crossed and took it back.

Like Marvin and hope he gets moved into FO as GM.

Will not be happy about him as HC again. But it certainly has that feel.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 07:08 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Thought going into 2011 season Marvin demanded and got control.

Obviously MB had his fingers crossed and took it back.

Like Marvin and hope he gets moved into FO as GM.

Will not be happy about him as HC again. But it certainly has that feel.

I cant deal with another marvin coached team.  I just cant.  Him as a talent evaluator?  I wouldve been interested in bringing him in the FO a few years ago because he had a couple of nice drafts there.  But from 2011 on, we havent had a single solid first round pick other than WJ3...maybe eifert but dude is glass.

John ross to me was the worst pick in the marvin era.  What an absolute waste of a pick that was  
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 07:20 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I cant deal with another marvin coached team.  I just cant.  Him as a talent evaluator?  I wouldve been interested in bringing him in the FO a few years ago because he had a couple of nice drafts there.  But from 2011 on, we havent had a single solid first round pick other than WJ3...maybe eifert but dude is glass.

John ross to me was the worst pick in the marvin era.  What an absolute waste of a pick that was  

AJ Green
Zeitler
Dennard

All solid players drafter since 2011.

And rumor is Lewis did not want Ross, so why are you blaming him for the pick?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 07:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: AJ Green
Zeitler
Dennard

All solid players drafter since 2011.

And rumor is Lewis did not want Ross, so why are you blaming him for the pick?

I put 2011 in as the year because thats the year AJ green was taken.  So I was trying to omit that year, perhaps I should have worded it differently.  

Zeitler was really the only solid player but looks like decastro wouldve been the better option.  Im not sure how you think dennard was such a good pick though.  Also, Im not sure that using a rumor is the best argument here.  Rumor or not, marvin shouldve done whatever he could to ensure that ross wasnt taken with that pick.  Even if you remove ross as one of his picks, its still a pretty lousy 1st round history over the last 5 years or so
Reply/Quote