Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome Andrew billings!!!
boom!

Reply/Quote
Think of all the ppl who wanted him in the 1st or 2nd round....and we got him with the 4th. Awesome job FO!!!
Reply/Quote
Absolutely unbelievable..

Many had him going to us in the 1st round and we get him in the 4th...

I'd be happy with the draft finishing like this..

We get Billings (Fills DT need), William Jackson III (Fits CB depth/need), Tyler Boyd (fits WR need), and Nick Vigil (Fits LB need).

A+++ draft.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 02:23 PM)Beaker Wrote: Think of all the ppl who wanted him in the 1st or 2nd round....and we got him with the 4th. Awesome job FO!!!

Yep! Great work by the FO indeed! MEGA VALUE!

Reply/Quote
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I love our DT group now! Atkins, Peko, Billings and DeShawn Williams. Awesome.
Reply/Quote
So does this make everyone feel better? You can now pretend we got billings in the 3rd and Vigil in the 4th if it makes you feel better haha.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 02:29 PM)Beaker Wrote: I love our DT group now! Atkins, Peko, Billings and DeShawn Williams. Awesome.

There is Brandon Williams too.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Even if there is some big secret thing that is wrong with him, can't fault taking the risk with a late 4th.

Reply/Quote
I feel better about Vigil now, yes.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 02:29 PM)Au165 Wrote: So does this make everyone feel better? You can now pretend we got billings in the 3rd and Vigil in the 4th if it makes you feel better haha.

One of the best lines in Bengal board history!

Now the same people will criticize the front office because "there must be something wrong with him to last to fourth round."
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 02:23 PM)Beaker Wrote: Think of all the ppl who wanted him in the 1st or 2nd round....and we got him with the 4th. Awesome job FO!!!
LOL
I was one of them, I admit it. I love the fact he was there in round 4 though and love this draft so far. Great pick and Bengals are once again having a great draft.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Yes!!!! I have been screaming his name since the 2nd round, lol.

Errrrr.....wait, that can be taken the wrong way.....
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 02:24 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Absolutely unbelievable..

Many had him going to us in the 1st round and we get him in the 4th...

I'd be happy with the draft finishing like this..

We get Billings (Fills DT need), William Jackson III (Fits CB depth/need), Tyler Boyd (fits WR need), and Nick Vigil (Fits LB need).

A+++ draft.

I'm thinking we can still get a speed WR in the 5th, some interior OLine depth in the 6th, and maybe even an RB or risky OLB in the 7th. Even if just 1 of those turns into a starter, I wouldn't mind adding it to the already nice haul under the Christmas tree. 

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 02:29 PM)Beaker Wrote: I love our DT group now! Atkins, Peko, Billings and DeShawn Williams. Awesome.

Hardison?
Reply/Quote
Think about this guys. The draft order...what round we get them in....doesnt really matter as long as we get them. So getting Billings in the 4th and Vigil in the 3rd doesnt matter. Alot of ppl said Vigil was rated a mid 3rd or 4th rounder. I dont think ppl would have been bitching as much about Vigil if we had taken Billings in the 3rd and Vigil in the 4th. So two years from now, if both are performing well in their roles, will it have mattered that we took them the other way around? I really like what we have done in this draft.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 02:37 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Hardison?

Hardison is playing DE and sometimes rotating inside like Gilberry did.
Reply/Quote
Billings in the 4th round.

Great draft. We always seem to find solid DL in the 4th.

I'm pump. Home run.

Just keep adding to the rotation.

Good job.

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 02:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL
I was one of them, I admit it. I love the fact he was there in round 4 though and love this draft so far. Great pick and Bengals are once again having a great draft.

Didn't I call you out on it?  I mean just questioned...was that you?
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 02:38 PM)Beaker Wrote: Think about this guys. The draft order...what round we get them in....doesnt really matter as long as we get them. So getting Billings in the 4th and Vigil in the 3rd doesnt matter. Alot of ppl said Vigil was rated a mid 3rd or 4th rounder. I dont think ppl would have been bitching as much about Vigil if we had taken Billings in the 3rd and Vigil in the 4th. So two years from now, if both are performing well in their roles, will it have mattered that we took them the other way around? I really like what we have done in this draft.

This.

If we had taken Billings in the 3rd round it would actually have been a huge reach based on what 32 NFL teams think, but many people whwre would have been screaming that it was a great "value".

More than likely if we had passes on Vigil he would have been taken by another NFL team soon thereafter, and a bunch of their fans would be saying "We could have had him in the fourth."
Reply/Quote