How Bout That Name....MICHAEL JORDAN

Ohio State Center or Guard. BLOCKING

2 Urban Meyer Blockers Now.

OT, TE, LB, QB, DT, C-G,
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
#GOAT

Funny, he's also going to be a Guard.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Of all their selections this is my least favorite. Jordan was horrible as a center and caused multiple movement penalties with his pre snap jerking and so forth. I sure hope they are planning to work him at G as opposed to C. He was the weakest link on the OSU O line last season.

Hope he can regain the form he showed as a G in previous seasons.
Reply/Quote
Please make it STOP!!!!! OMG!! NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I knew he could play basketball. Now Michael Jordan is a Bengal. AIR JORDAN.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Can Jordan play RT at next level?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 02:53 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Of all their selections this is my least favorite. Jordan was horrible as a center and caused multiple movement penalties with his pre snap jerking and so forth. I sure hope they are planning to work him at G as opposed to C. He was the weakest link on the OSU O line last season.

Hope he can regain the form he showed as a G in previous seasons.

He'll definitely be playing guard, so I like the pick, especially with Turner's coaching  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 02:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He'll definitely be playing guard, so I like the pick, especially with Turner's coaching  ThumbsUp

You are more sold on Turner than I am then. You do realize he produced Ogbuehi correct?

At any rate if Jordan can regain the form he showed at G then he could be a very solid guard. He does have the measurables to work at RT but not sure the strength is there at this point.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 03:04 PM)OSUfan Wrote: You are more sold on Turner than I am then. You do realize he produced Ogbuehi correct?

At any rate if Jordan can regain the form he showed at G then he could be a very solid guard. He does have the measurables to work at RT but not sure the strength is there at this point.

His best quality is that he is young and has potential and upside.  In a few years he could develop as he has the measurables.  
Reply/Quote
He seems more of a Tackle than a Center or Guard to me with his length. Might need to gain some more weight to play Guard as i agree with OSUfan he is not suited for Center, that is Price's position anyways and Hopkins is a good backup.
Reply/Quote
I think Boling and Miller will start at guard this season and Jordan has a shot to replace Boling next season. Boling’s contract is up next season an it will be tough to keep him when we need to extend guys like Green, Boyd and William Jackson III.
Reply/Quote
Air Jordan. Hey, he was great for the Chicago Bulls. Let's see what he can do for Bengals.

OK, not same Michael Jordan. Hey, we could use depth at Guard, Center, Blocking. The Bengals Guards have been so so.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 03:15 PM)lone bengal Wrote: I think Boling and Miller will start at guard this season and Jordan has a shot to replace Boling next season. Boling’s contract is up next season an it will be tough to keep him when we need to extend guys like Green, Boyd and William Jackson III.

Need to keep Boling around, we have enough dough to sign all 4.

One thing i like about Jordan is that he already has chemistry with Billy.
Reply/Quote
Lol I just saw that this dude is the same height as his airness as well (6'6").

So both are 6'6" guards named Michael Jordan. Once played for the Chicago Bulls, one plays for the Cincinnati Bengals.

Yes, I'm a dork.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Hope they let him wear number 23...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 03:25 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol I just saw that this dude is the same height as his airness as well (6'6").

So both are 6'6" guards named Michael Jordan. Once played for the Chicago Bulls, one plays for the Cincinnati Bengals.

Yes, I'm a dork.

(04-27-2019, 03:27 PM)jason Wrote: Hope they let him wear number 23...

Hopefully we can win 6 titles with him...
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 03:25 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol I just saw that this dude is the same height as his airness as well (6'6").

Yes, I'm a dork.

Now to bring as many Championships here.  It's Fate.  A 6'6" Guard named Michael Jordan. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 03:25 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol I just saw that this dude is the same height as his airness as well (6'6").

Yes, I'm a dork.

It's almost like we have to have an MJ on this team.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
You can't be wrong at drafting Michael Jordan as a guard.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
This draft has been awful. Needed more defense. What a bone headed coaching staff
Reply/Quote