Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Mr. Rawls
Any Offensive Line would LOVE to BLOCK for this guy. BEAST!
I LOVE the pick up. I had forgotten how good this guy is... I LOVE Gio for this week, But I would REALLY love so see this guy situationaly POUND the ball. LOL

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
He had a great game against us with Seattle awhile back—looked to be a talented back.. Dont know why he struggled after that. Maybe injuries or something?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 02:00 AM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: He had a great game against us with Seattle awhile back—looked to be a talented back.. Dont know why he struggled after that. Maybe injuries or something?

Yep, I heard he tried to come back too soon. (SOUND FAMILIAR?)
Happens a lot. I HOPE he pans out. Mixon moved the chains. I think Rawls FORCES teams to handle the run. No offense at all to Mixon intended, THIS GUY is a HAMMER. Run him 20 - 25 times and D-lines WILL NOT LIKE YOU. 

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
He couldn’t even make a Jets team whose offense looked like complete trash tonight...

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 02:28 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He couldn’t even make a Jets team whose offense looked like complete trash tonight...

If he can give us what Powell and Crowell did I'd say he's a good backup. You cant be paying 3 RBs vet money, one of them has to be a rookie. 

I think this browns defense is better then people are giving them credit for.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 09:12 AM)Sweetness Wrote: If he can give us what Powell and Crowell did I'd say he's a good backup. You cant be paying 3 RBs vet money, one of them has to be a rookie. 

I think this browns defense is better then people are giving them credit for.

The Browns could have the best defense in the AFC North. 
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 11:07 AM)thillan Wrote: The Browns could have the best defense in the AFC North. 

to be fair Darnold isn't all pro yet... he looked lost out there at times
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 11:50 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: to be fair Darnold isn't all pro yet... he looked lost out there at times

Jets are weak and Steelers lit them up, but I have to admit that the performance against the Saints on the road was damn impressive.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 02:28 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He couldn’t even make a Jets team whose offense looked like complete trash tonight...

Every RB available for us to sign could not make the Jets roster.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 11:50 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: to be fair Darnold isn't all pro yet... he looked lost out there at times

Oh no I agree, especially in crunch time. But they have played good defense against every team they've played.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 01:53 AM)jwayne Wrote: Any Offensive Line would LOVE to BLOCK for this guy. BEAST!
I LOVE the pick up. I had forgotten how good this guy is... I LOVE Gio for this week, But I would REALLY love so see this guy situationaly POUND the ball. LOL

GO BENGALS!

That "LOL" at the end made me very, very, very suspicious about what you tried to convey there. Confused
Reply/Quote
Rawls was a very good back before he was hurt. Could be a great pickup.

Crowell and Powell are both very solid RBs so Rawls not making the Jets is unsurprising.
Reply/Quote
LOL YEA, LAUGHING.

Look, I am being optimistic. OK, so lets look OBJECTIVELY.

Man gets hut and tries to come back too soon. WORRIED about your job much? YOUNG TALENT ALL AROUND YOU. You are YOUNG and know you have a SMALL window to impress with. YEAH, I would HURRY back too if I were insecure about my position.
I have A REAL good feeling about RAWLS.. If he gets in, and IF the O-Line gives him some space. OH YEAH. LOL...

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
Welcome Mr. Rawls

You'll never find
another running back in time
who can help the Bengals
the way he can do

You'll never find
here in week three
a runner to help Bernard and Walton
be more than two

Now I'm not talkin' about Pro Bowl Baby
Oh but Baby

We're not gonna' miss our runnin'
we're not gonna' miss our runnin'
Not gonna miss
Not gonna miss
Our runnin'
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Definately like the pickup, he has more weight to him than Gio and Walton. Has good balance and is faster than he looks.

As long as he is healthy he was a nice grab and we wouldn't of grabbed him if he was hurt.
Reply/Quote
[quote='fredtoast' pid='596831' dateline='1537542406']

Jets are weak and Steelers lit them up, but I have to admit that the performance against the Saints on the road was damn impressive.
[/q
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 02:28 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He couldn’t even make a Jets team whose offense looked like complete trash tonight...

Lots of RB switch teams and do better on the following team.

I don’t expect more than 5-7 carries from him though. And that might be expecting to much
Reply/Quote

What Bengalbug said.

But also, should we trust 100% that the Jets made the right decision?

You never know. I wouldn't expect the 2015 Rawls, but I'm also keeping an open mind. He's certainly shown more in the NFL than someone like Carson or Brian Hill.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Jets are weak and Steelers lit them up, but I have to admit that the performance against the Saints on the road was damn impressive.

No against the saints and what we think drew brees should be yes that was a good match...

there defense has always been decent just in the past it got gassed so fast from the bad offenses...

If they can keep the energy up id say at least 4 wins this year for the browns  (or 4.5 with that tie.)
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 05:54 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No against the saints and what we think drew brees should be yes that was a good match...

there defense has always been decent just in the past it got gassed so fast from the bad offenses...

If they can keep the energy up id say at least 4 wins this year for the browns  (or 4.5 with that tie.)

Are you not watching games? The Browns with a kicker, a kicker... would be 3-0 right now. You only give a team like that 4?
Reply/Quote