Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Welcome much needed Kansas OT Adeniji
GOOD....Top of 6, that is like a Pick 5 Blocker.....We Needed It.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
What the hell is wrong with trey adams? Can't play tackle in the NFL because he has a tiny dick? I don't get his slide. He is there and we take this guy. Not that I have anything against Hakeem, just seems like Adams would be a better pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:54 PM)dr tarzan Wrote: What the hell is wrong with trey adams?   Can't play tackle in the NFL because he has a tiny dick?  I don't get his slide.  He is there and we take this guy.  Not that I have anything against Hakeem,  just seems like Adams would be a better pick.

You'd think a tiny dick would make him more aerodynamic. 
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:54 PM)dr tarzan Wrote: What the hell is wrong with trey adams?   Can't play tackle in the NFL because he has a tiny dick?  I don't get his slide.  He is there and we take this guy.  Not that I have anything against Hakeem,  just seems like Adams would be a better pick.

I'm just happy they took a Blocker top of 6, which is like a Pick 5 Blocker.  We got the LB's, but we needed a Blocker here.  GO BENGALS. 

This Blocker was all First Team in that tough Conference Kansas is in.  We needed him. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Adams is a walking cast. If he's there at 215 it might be worth it. If he goes undrafted you get him in here.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote

Adams has back issues.  Disc problems never fully heal.  Trust me, I know..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
He moves well and played as a Tackle. Could be like Anthony Collins again, whom we drafted from the same school last decade. If he becomes a good backup/ swing guy, then this is a very good pick.
Reply/Quote
He was good in the Big 12. I watch a lot of those games. He can play OT or G. Good depth pick and he could end up a starter at some point
Reply/Quote

people can't read.  The guy is a train wreck of injuries.  Back injury, ankle injury, torn labrum, concussion, and a lacerated kidney to list some =)

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:00 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Adams is a walking cast. If he's there at 215 it might be worth it. If he goes undrafted you get him in here.

(04-25-2020, 05:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Adams has back issues.  Disc problems never fully heal.  Trust me, I know..

Ahh....that makes more sense than inadequacies as a man.....thank you.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:20 PM)dr tarzan Wrote: Ahh....that makes more sense than inadequacies as a man.....thank you.

It's a shame, really.  If not for injuries, he would have likely been at or near the top of the draft class.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Looking like Adeniji could be a strong candidate for RG. Watching some tape of him, his shortcomings at Tackle seem to be more with feet not being able to keep up. However, he looks pretty strong in drive blocking, and has good length for pass pro at Guard.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's a shame, really.  If not for injuries, he would have likely been at or near the top of the draft class.

yeah, I take him 100% as a UDFA.  unfortunately, medical evals can't be done this year to make anyone comfortable with drafting him.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's a shame, really.  If not for injuries, he would have likely been at or near the top of the draft class.

I mean, Miami took a QB made of glass at 5, would this guy not be worth a gamble in the 7th?

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:59 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: You'd think a tiny dick would make him more aerodynamic. 

That only helps if you’re a center. You can snap the ball faster with less in the way.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:13 PM)bengaloo Wrote: He was good in the Big 12. I watch a lot of those games. He can play OT or G. Good depth pick and he could end up a starter at some point

Nice, didn't know much about him at all so this is good news. Was happy we took a Lineman, just didn't know anything about
Adeniji. I thought Anthony Collins was a good player for us at OT but he was specifically a LT, can Adeniji move to the right side
of the Line is my question? RG is pretty much in the air right now except for Jordan or if Price makes a monster jump in play.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:59 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: You'd think a tiny dick would make him more aerodynamic. 

It's actually the other way around jdawg. As an OL, you don't need aerodynamics, you need a low center of gravity. A third leg would basically make you impossible to bull rush. That's just science.

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Looking like Adeniji could be a strong candidate for RG.  Watching some tape of him, his shortcomings at Tackle seem to be more with feet not being able to keep up.  However, he looks pretty strong in drive blocking, and has good length for pass pro at Guard.

Awesome, this is what I love to hear. Obviously the coaches like him a lot, they immediately put in the pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:46 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It's actually the other way around jdawg. As an OL, you don't need aerodynamics, you need a low center of gravity. A third leg would basically make you impossible to bull rush. That's just science.

Ninja

Hilarious
Reply/Quote