[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Great draft thus far!
Reply/Quote
Good pick.This guy is a burner.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
4.26 can't teach that..... I love the pick.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Love the depth, speed and athleticism we are adding to the defense! These two picks are versatile and intelligent to boot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lou is definitely thrilled to add speed.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:17 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Lou is definitely thrilled to add speed.

That’s how you chase down Lamar Jackson twice a year.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:19 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s how you chase down Lamar Jackson twice a year.

Twice is a stretch.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This defense is going to continue to be scary. And we are building so that will be true for years and years.

Love that we are finding great corners late in the second two years in a row. I am a 'can't have enough corners' guy and this is the right direction for this team.

Reply/Quote
He’ll do.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:00 PM)Trademark Wrote: WHO DEY AND GO BLUE! Great addition

Really surprised Bad pick he will end up a back up special teamer or off the team in 2 years. 178 pounds against modern size wide receivers is a lose every time. I follow penn state and saw him get abused. I’m not saying this as a Michigan hater..there are 3 players off Michigan who would have been better..starting depth on ol has killed this team they don’t learn thier lessons..they keep thinking drafting projects in the 6th round is the answer when 2 linemen go down I. December next year you will have they same result good luck
Reply/Quote
I came into the day wanting a CB, and we got one. I think he happened to be BPA at the time too. Which is always nice.

Nobody is beating this secondary deep haha.
Reply/Quote
To those saying he’ll get abused by bigger receivers, which receivers are you talking about? The chiefs, ravens, Steelers, browns, bills, jets all have small receivers.

Tee might abuse him in practice.
Reply/Quote
he'll have a full year being behind Hilton, Awuzie, and CTB. He'll be up to playing weight when it's his time

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
Probably the fastest and most tested Corner in this Draft. DJ Turner is a great pick.
Reply/Quote
I like the pick.

Does he potentially return kicks or punts with his speed?
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:22 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: This defense is going to continue to be scary. And we are building so that will be true for years and years.

Love that we are finding great corners late in the second two years in a row. I am a 'can't have enough corners' guy and this is the right direction for this team.

I know the frustration on winning an elusive SB and the impatience. But boy are they trying to be good for a long time. I heard today the Rams are dead meat. Probably gonna be the worst team in the NFL.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Welcome to the Jungle young man. Very pleased to have you on the roster and please try to ignore those fans that are going to complain about the selection and you possibly not being an immediate starter. Many of us understand that the more high quality player that a franchise can have top to bottom in their roster is a good thing and we appreciate having that level of depth because it is a tough game and people get injured.

You are a welcome addition to the CB room and an outstanding selection!

WHO - DEY!
Reply/Quote