Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Well, I guess everyone is happy we "played to win" instead of "not to lose"
(11-01-2021, 12:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I just find it comical that so many people complain about Marvin "playing not to lose" but when I ask them for an example of that strategy costing us a game no one can come up with one.

Then when we get burnt throwing the ball on first down with 4:30 left and a 4 point lead no one says anything about our poor "4 minute offense".

Soooooo...you're looking to pick a fight now about what people ARE NOT saying.....
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 12:13 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Soooooo...you're looking to pick a fight now about what people ARE NOT saying.....

No.  Just pointing out hypocrisy. 
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 12:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I just find it comical that so many people complain about Marvin "playing not to lose" but when I ask them for an example of that strategy costing us a game no one can come up with one.

Then when we get burnt throwing the ball on first down with 4:30 left and a 4 point lead no one says anything about our poor "4 minute offense".

Which people? Who are the hypocrites? Who are you talking to?
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 10:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: ...and the offensive line was horrible in run blocking today and pass blocking wasn’t good either. On at least two plays I saw Trey Hopkins get completely manhandled and turned around.

In limited action, Trey Hill appears to be hot garbage too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 01:03 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Which people? Who are the hypocrites? Who are you talking to?

Don't mind Fred, he's just yelling at clouds again.   Tongue
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote