Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 Bourbon for Burrow Raffle
Hello friends,

Every year I host a golf outing in Columbus, Ohio. The outing has multiple avenues of raising money and 100% of the money that's raised goes to the Joe Burrow Foundation.

If you don't know about the Joe Burrow Foundation, it's a wonderful organization that helps underprivileged families in a number of ways. The organization helps families with mental illness resources, food insecurity, and more.

You can read more about it here: https://joeburrow.org/

One of the ways we raise money for the foundation is to do a bourbon/Liquor raffle. With Bengalholics blessing, I am able to offer this raffle to the board. If you'd like to support the foundation you can buy tickets for entries to win the bottles below.

You can pay via Venmo to my profile: @Jeff-Gangloff
When paying, please be SPECIFIC. State your board username and how many tickets you want. Example: "WeezyBengal - 5 tickets". Once i get your entry, I will send you a confirmation PM on this board.

I'll accept entries up until Friday the 17th and announce the winner on Monday the 20th along with a receipt of donation to he Joe Burrow Foundation. I will ship the liquor to the winner (yes, this is legal Smirk). Good luck and I am hoping we get a fat stack of money to donate to a good cause!

[Image: 2024-OUting-L.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote