Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Were about to get one more veteran Olineman (Speculation)
Are Oline isn't complete one more FA!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Misleading thread title with a post following like that. Do you have news or are you just reaching on your first thread?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2021, 07:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Misleading thread title with a post following like that. Do you have news or are you just reaching on your first thread?

Not reaching team is looking to add a guard to mentor carman. One name to keeping mind is Turner. Jordan will be cut.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2021, 07:36 PM)Mark123 Wrote: Not reaching team is looking to add a guard to mentor carman. One name to keeping mind is Turner. Jordan will be cut.

Where are you getting this info? Please post a link or something.

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2021, 07:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Where are you getting this info? Please post a link or something.

It's out there in the wild ATM, something ZT insinuated.  Didn't specifically state OL.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I have been saying it for month, trade for Zac Ertz, a complete TE.

Ertz
Uzomah
Sample

One 3 down TE in Ertz, one pass catching TE with Uzomah to team with Ertz in 2 TE sets and Sample a run blocking TE to use with Ertz.

A TE is a young QB's best friend and a running game with Mixon and company helps Joe B.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2021, 09:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have been saying it for month, trade for Zac Ertz, a complete TE.

Ertz
Uzomah
Sample

One 3 down TE in Ertz, one pass catching TE with Uzomah to team with Ertz in 2 TE sets and Sample a run blocking TE to use with Ertz.

A TE is a young QB's best friend and a running game with Mixon an company helps Joe B.

What do you see on the Bengals roster that the Eagles would even want?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2021, 10:49 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: What do you see on the Bengals roster that the Eagles would even want?

Shame Ross is gone Wink
Reply/Quote
CJ for Ertz straight up?
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2021, 07:28 PM)Mark123 Wrote: Are Oline isn't complete one more FA!!!!!

I'm genuinely concerned that anyone with English as a first language cannot differentiate between "are" and "our." I don't even care about were/we're. Or starting a contentless thread with a bullshit title implying there's actual content. It's inconceivable. A troll? Speach-to- text gaffe? 
Reply/Quote

For new posters......this is what you don’t do
-Housh
Reply/Quote

"Are" Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2021, 10:49 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: What do you see on the Bengals roster that the Eagles would even want?

a 2022 3rd round pick and a salary dump, they have cap issues
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

(05-02-2021, 07:36 PM)Mark123 Wrote: Not reaching team is looking to add a guard to mentor carman. One name to keeping mind is Turner. Jordan will be cut.

Generally, we post a link to the source of the information being shared around here.  Or, in the case of where you can't remember exactly, you can say who said it, where you heard or read it, etc.  In years gone by, so many people have spread false rumors, that the board in general typically requires some sort of authentication before they will take things serious and conversate on the topic.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 04:28 AM)EasyPeasy Wrote: I'm genuinely concerned that anyone with English as a first language cannot differentiate between "are" and "our." I don't even care about were/we're. Or starting a contentless thread with a bullshit title implying there's actual content. It's inconceivable. A troll? Speach-to- text gaffe? 

Gosh there are so many squares that make up this circle of bengal fans.
Reply/Quote
It’s speculation, but we have a lot of cap room and more free agents are likely. We know we waited until after the draft so we didn’t lose the Comp pick. After drafting 4 defensive lineman we know that’s an unlikely position group.

We could still be looking at LB, WR, Oline, TE.

And I would be surprised if we didn’t add Oline to be honest.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 04:28 AM)EasyPeasy Wrote: I'm genuinely concerned that anyone with English as a first language cannot differentiate between "are" and "our." I don't even care about were/we're. Or starting a contentless thread with a bullshit title implying there's actual content. It's inconceivable. A troll? Speach-to- text gaffe? 

You probably shouldn't rag on someone's grammar if you can't spell speech.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 08:18 AM)yang Wrote: It’s speculation, but we have a lot of cap room and more free agents are likely.  We know we waited until after the draft so we didn’t lose the Comp pick.  After drafting 4 defensive lineman we know that’s an unlikely position group.  

We could still be looking at LB, WR, Oline, TE.  

And I would be surprised if we didn’t add Oline to be honest.

I agree that more free agents will likely be added. It does seem that the UDFA signings are down compared to other years. 

I understand your point about not adding a DL guy, but I think we'll still see a DT-3 technique to rotate in. I'm a little surprised they didn't draft one. I do think that the draft took away the possibility of adding Kerrigan or another edge.
Reply/Quote
With the Chiefs drafting Humphrey, it’s extremely doubtful that Austin Reiter returns to them. Could we move Hopkins to guard and play Reiter there (just throwing out there )? There’s also Osemele if he can still walk.
Reply/Quote

Preech Rock On

Reply/Quote