Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s the RB’s you are following?
In no particular order……

Bijan
Chase Brown
Deuce Vaughn (my favorite rb in this draft, will be a steal late)
Mohamed Ibreham -if he wasn’t so injury prone, I’d love him in stripes

But I don’t think any of these are bigger backs. Who’s a big RB in this draft?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 05:43 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: In no particular order……

Bijan
Chase Brown
Deuce Vaughn (my favorite rb in this draft, will be a steal late)
Mohamed Ibreham -if he wasn’t so injury prone, I’d love him in stripes

But I don’t think any of these are bigger backs.  Who’s a big RB in this draft?

Hunter Luepke is a big RB, around 235, can pass block, catch the ball out of the backfield and run people over.

My guys after Bijan... Tyjae Spears, Chase Brown, Roschon Johnson, Tank Bigsby, Charbonnet, Keaton Mitchell (Sproles type), Travis Dye,
Ibrahem and Laborn late who had some off field problems. I also love Gibbs for his home run threat ability but we would need to find a way
to use him without having him pass protect until he shows he can.

But Tyjae Spears is honestly my favorite RB in this Draft after Bijan.
Reply/Quote
Mine are:
Bijan Robinson
Zach Charbonnet
Israel Abanikanda
Roschon Johnson
Hunter Luepke

Guys that are sub-4.60 speed but > 210 lbs.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I am liking Tank Bigsby, Charbonnet & Zach Evans in the later rounds. of course Robinson is the cream of the crop and won’t be there when we are up. I think we will take two RB’s and I like that move.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 06:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hunter Luepke is a big RB, around 235, can pass block, catch the ball out of the backfield and run people over.

My guys after Bijan... Tyjae Spears, Chase Brown, Roschon Johnson, Tank Bigsby, Charbonnet, Keaton Mitchell (Sproles type), Travis Dye,
Ibrahem and Laborn late who had some off field problems. I also love Gibbs for his home run threat ability but we would need to find a way
to use him without having him pass protect until he shows he can.

But Tyjae Spears is honestly my favorite RB in this Draft after Bijan.

I know alot of folks here think highly of Spears. I really don’t know much about him though.

Honestly Deuce is my favorite player in the entire draft. If we got him in the third, I’d be very very happy. Have you watched any of his highlights?
To me he’s just impressive for his size.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 07:41 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I know alot of folks here think highly of Spears.  I really don’t know much about him though.  

Honestly Deuce is my favorite player in the entire draft.  If we got him in the third, I’d be very very happy.  Have you watched any of his highlights?  

That size is honestly too small though.
Sproles is about the lightest RB I can remember and he's 190 lbs.
And Sproles has never had even 100 carries in a season. He's been mostly used as a receiver because he's too small to be used too much in the run game.
Vaughn weighed in at the Combine at only 179 lbs and only ran a 4.56.
I wouldn't take that risk with anything earlier than a 7th round pick.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 07:41 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I know alot of folks here think highly of Spears.  I really don’t know much about him though.  

Honestly Deuce is my favorite player in the entire draft.  If we got him in the third, I’d be very very happy.  Have you watched any of his highlights?  

Taking Deuce in the 3rd would be a HUGE mistake when he will be around much later.
Reply/Quote
Apparently Spears has some health concerns. Does anyone know anything about this?

If he’s not banged up I’d love it if he ended up in Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 08:37 PM)BlindMilwaukee Wrote: Apparently Spears has some health concerns. Does anyone know anything about this?

He had a torn ACL in 2020 and it was supposedly worse than a normal ACL injury. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Ah okay thank you.

If the medical team trusts his recovery then I’ll be very excited if they choose him in rounds 3-4.

If they can add an explosive runner that would obviously be great.
Reply/Quote
I don't think we will draft a RB. I have a feeling we will grab a vet just before camp.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2023, 12:13 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I don't think we will draft a RB. I have a feeling we will grab a vet just before camp.

I totally disagree. This RB class is deep and very good and we will draft one at some point.....probably in the 2-4th round.
Reply/Quote
I agree with Pulses. I think you need to draft at least 1 RB this year.

Who knows if Mixon is staying. If he is it will have to be a pay cut kind of a deal.

You need to replace Samaje.

I don’t see Ezekiel Elliott and Mixon being in the same backfield. They just do too much too similarly. Except Zeke is a little better in pass pro.
Reply/Quote
A few late day 3 to UDFAs to keep an eye on.

Cameron Peoples very good pass blocker.
Evan Hull thick change of pace back bigger Gio.
Xazavian Valladay off tackle slasher.
Khalan Laborn day 2 talent UDFA because of red flags.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-21-2023, 12:57 AM)pulses Wrote: I totally disagree. This RB class is deep and very good and we will draft one at some point.....probably in the 2-4th round.

I have no facts to back up my statement, its just a gut feeling.
Reply/Quote

Spears is a gamebreaking RB when healthy that can catch the ball out of the backfield and can take it the distance. The type of RB 
we haven't had around here. Deuce is tiny and slow. He has good vision and can hide behind the OL but he isn't an every down type
of RB so right there he will be a late round pick to an UDFA. Nothing against him though, I understand the Deuce love, good player.

Wouldn't mind taking Deuce after Tyjae in a RB double dip at all.

(04-20-2023, 07:53 PM)ochocincos Wrote: That size is honestly too small though.
And Sproles has never had even 100 carries in a season. He's been mostly used as a receiver because he's too small to be used too much in the run game.
Vaughn weighed in at the Combine at only 179 lbs and only ran a 4.56.
I wouldn't take that risk with anything earlier than a 7th round pick.

This on Deuce.

(04-20-2023, 08:37 PM)BlindMilwaukee Wrote: Apparently Spears has some health concerns. Does anyone know anything about this?

That was awhile ago, but yeah, that is the only reason Tyjae is 2nd to 4th round pick. The injury hurt his draft stock big time.

Electric RB when healthy.

(04-20-2023, 08:43 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: He had a torn ACL in 2020 and it was supposedly worse than a normal ACL injury. 

Yes, this is the question with Spears that I understand. But that WAS 3 years ago. With today's sports Doctors he should be just fine
and ready to go. Spears has a lot of pass pro snaps as well in his career and he wasn't bad at it and was even good according to 
coaches at the Senior Bowl and impressed. He fits our Offense well.

(04-21-2023, 11:34 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I have no facts to back up my statement, its just a gut feeling.

We have looked at RB's and TE's more than any other positions in this Draft and they are the early guys.

Doubt we don't take at least 1 of each in this deep class. Corner could also be a double dip thought in this draft.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 06:49 PM)Danimal Wrote: I am liking Tank Bigsby, Charbonnet & Zach Evans in the later rounds. of course Robinson is the cream of the crop and won’t be there when we are up. I think we will take two RB’s and I like that move.

I'm not sure what you consider the later rounds, but I think of rounds 6-7.  I don't see any of those 3 lasting to the 4th round, except maybe Bigsby, he might slide to the 4th.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 07:53 PM)ochocincos Wrote: That size is honestly too small though.

[Image: R.14656e6a6e9f63045a2fb9683149df51?rik=H...ImgRaw&r=0]

Personally I like JBv2. DEVON ACHANE as Lightning and The "Tulsa Prince" DENERIC PRINCE as Thunder
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I really want a double dip in this draft. Many good backs in the middle rounds to take, but I really want Luepke late.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm really looking at 9, specifically. Hoping to land an every-down back, even if they're not advertised as such. We already have a change-of-pace dude in Evans and I don't really want another one. Maybe we can sign Rodriguez, Mitchell, Ibrahim or someone like that as a UDFA if we need to.

Not that they'll ever come off the board in this order, but this is how I value them for our team:

Bijan
Charbonnet
Miller
Achane
Abanikanda
Gibbs
Bigsby
Spears
Roschon

* Sorry, I just realized I answered another question. My bad lol. Can strike Achane, Gibbs and Spears off the list if you just want big(-ger) backs.
Reply/Quote