Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
Finished the Sinking City.

Still working thru Evil West
Started PGA Tour Road to the Masters
Will be starting Jedi Survivor Soon
Reply/Quote
Giving the FFVII remake another chance. Experience got worlds better once I actually took the time to understand the gear and battle mechanics a little better.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Indie Game showcase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3mXc6dYHCE
Reply/Quote
Game called Mouse is coming next year i believe..

Reply/Quote
With Fallout Show launching today...

The following Announcements were made
Fallout Shelter (mobile ) getting new content
Fallout 4 Next Gen Upgrade is 4/25
Fallout 76 free on Prime (pc/xbox)

All fallout games are on sale currently.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2024, 04:28 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: With Fallout Show launching today...

The following Announcements were made
Fallout Shelter (mobile )  getting new content
Fallout 4 Next Gen Upgrade is 4/25
Fallout 76 free on Prime (pc/xbox)

All fallout games are on sale currently.

Fallout show reviews are abysmally poor, and I wonder how much I have to pay for the FO4 update.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2024, 08:28 PM)Stewy Wrote: Fallout show reviews are abysmally poor, and I wonder how much I have to pay for the FO4 update.

FO4 update is free  xbox hasnt charged for updating games to next gen..    there isnt a new legendary version like skyrim or anything,

ive been seeing nothing but praise for the Fallout show.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2024, 08:21 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: ive been seeing nothing but praise for the Fallout show.

Different reviewers I guess.  Saw three from three different sites, all calling it bloated, nonsense that misses the mark (more or less).  Hope they're wrong ,but I won't watch it anyway.

Glad the FO4 update is free.  Maybe they'll add in some dialogue or quests to make the Institutes goals and storyline make sense.  I love FO4, but the lack of ANY viable logical reasoning for what the Institute does, always leaves me nuking them.  Kill it if you don't understand it!!!
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2024, 10:50 AM)Stewy Wrote: Different reviewers I guess.  Saw three from three different sites, all calling it bloated, nonsense that misses the mark (more or less).  Hope they're wrong ,but I won't watch it anyway.

Glad the FO4 update is free.  Maybe they'll add in some dialogue or quests to make the Institutes goals and storyline make sense.  I love FO4, but the lack of ANY viable logical reasoning for what the Institute does, always leaves me nuking them.  Kill it if you don't understand it!!!

there is a new Quest about the Enclave i believe. from what i read. 

Quote:As another bonus, Bethesda is giving away free Fallout 4 Creation Club items. Freebies include Enclave Remnants, a new quest that tasks you with stopping The Enclave from "spreading their dangerous ideology and gaining a foothold in the Commonwealth," a bunch of Enclave weapons and skins, the Makeshift Weapon Pack, and the Halloween Workshop.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2024, 08:21 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: ive been seeing nothing but praise for the Fallout show.

To be fair - since hte initial reviews I've read, I've seen nothing but praise as well.  Guess I chose the "wrong" sites.
Reply/Quote
Finally got my copy of Elden Ring back so putting in the hours. Sparked a debated about hard Dark Souls games with my son so I got out my PS1 & Kings Field which after he got over the 8 button movement instead of an analog stick he's been addicted lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Remnant 2's 2nd DLC is out tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNTQuLNL8W8
Reply/Quote
Fallout 4 update is today i believe and Stellar Blade releases today.
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 08:09 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Fallout 4 update is today i believe and Stellar Blade releases today.

I'll be interested to see what they actually changed.  Due to MODS any graphic update will just be "ho hum" at best.  I really hope there is something more meaningful in the update.
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 09:55 AM)Stewy Wrote: I'll be interested to see what they actually changed.  Due to MODS any graphic update will just be "ho hum" at best.  I really hope there is something more meaningful in the update.

Well probly depends where you play i think on Xbox it already had a boost to 4k/60 option. (could be wrong)  but now it will have all the new things like quick resume enabled and optimized to SSD.    

On PC if you already had mods your biggest worry is probly if the mods still work after the update. This is more to bring last gen console versions up to par i think.  And add the few mods they did for free.
Quote:a free Fallout 4 update for PC adds widescreen and ultra-widescreen support, as well as fixes to Creation Kit and a variety of quest updates.

Players with PC versions of Fallout 4 on Steam, the Microsoft Store, and GOG will receive stability, mod, and bug fixes. Fallout 4 will also be sold on the Epic Games Store, and will be Steam Deck verified.
Reply/Quote