Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
I think i'm gonna give Elden Ring another go
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2022, 03:59 PM)basballguy Wrote: I think i'm gonna give Elden Ring another go

Do it! Start from scratch if you need to. Xeno and I will cheer you on in this thread if need be. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2022, 03:59 PM)basballguy Wrote: I think i'm gonna give Elden Ring another go

a Wise King once Said
  • "Seek Strength. The rest will follow."
Reply/Quote
Anyone Else Excited for Starfield?

Just trying to think how they Connect the Fallout and TES worlds..... Will we find a Nirnroot in this game?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 09:50 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Anyone Else Excited for Starfield?

Just trying to think how they Connect the Fallout and TES worlds.....      Will we find a Nirnroot in this game?

Me

Very interested in seeing how Creation Engine 2 does (especially with Unreal Engine 5 just being launched)

I know very little about the game but I hope it's got some element of the game that takes place just in space and you aren't just planet hopping the whole time.  

I read some grumbling somewhere there might also be an MMO in development based upon Starfield....that might motivate me back into the MMO world.  
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 01:49 PM)basballguy Wrote: Me

Very interested in seeing how Creation Engine 2 does (especially with Unreal Engine 5 just being launched)

I know very little about the game but I hope it's got some element of the game that takes place just in space and you aren't just planet hopping the whole time.  

I read some grumbling somewhere there might also be an MMO in development based upon Starfield....that might motivate me back into the MMO world.  

Well we will find out June 12th when the Xbox/Bethesda Show happens.

Rumors i have heard  is there is space flight... in starfield.

There is a rumor of a Starfield MMO at least in concept (cause bethesda studios other 2 major ips have mmos  Fallout/Elder Scrolls)

But Zenimax online(ESO/Fallout 76)  is rumored to have a Mandolorian MMO in the works as well.

and bethesda (publisher) over all has quiet a few  Licensed IPs in the works i heard  we will find out more soon 
Reply/Quote
Well its the season of Acquisitions and another one just came out of left Field..

Embracer Group has purchased Square Enix (Western) So Crystal Dynamics, Edios Montreal, Square Montreal

https://www.pcgamer.com/embracer-group-to-acquire-crystal-dynamics-eidos-montreal-and-square-enix-montreal/?scrlybrkr=20a9ff1c

They also get the Tomb Raider, Theif, Dues Ex and other IPs(50ish) for 300 mil?

seems like a lowball deal considering the cash we have seen running around lately.

^^^ my guess is we will see Sony pick up the Rest of Square Enix now that they shed some weight

Embracer group now has over 120 development studios and around 400 unique IPs (they also own dark horse comics)
Reply/Quote
Rogue Legacy 2 came out of early release and launched 1.0. That game has a ton of depth if you're into roguelikes.
Reply/Quote
currently standing outside the Elden Beast Door... this fight hurts us lol...

All other bosses dead.. All legendary items obtained. probly doing Ranni's ending the first playthru... Then Frenzy Lord the 2nd.
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2022, 11:58 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: currently standing outside the Elden Beast Door... this fight hurts us lol...

All other bosses dead.. All legendary items obtained. probly doing Ranni's ending the first playthru... Then Frenzy Lord the 2nd.

Waiting for elden ring to go on sale. I was playing Sekiro before I went to Disney last week but I’ve been so tired post trip having been off my 3rd schedule I haven’t plugged my ps5 up.
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2022, 03:29 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Waiting for elden ring to go on sale. I was playing Sekiro before I went to Disney last week but I’ve been so tired post trip having been off my 3rd schedule I haven’t plugged my ps5 up.

its supposedly on sale on PS right now i believe for about 40 or 50 dont remember the exact price i saw in the article..
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2022, 03:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: its supposedly on sale on PS right now i believe for about 40 or 50 dont remember the exact price i saw in the article..

It would go on sale the week I’m broke. Jeez
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2022, 03:55 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: It would go on sale the week I’m broke. Jeez

It will go on sale again no doubt...
Reply/Quote
Starting to think Elden Ring went a little too big for its own good. Kind of starting to lose steam post capitol. The difficulty spikes are much more pronounced than previous Souls games.

Still a great game no doubt. Currently exploring the volcano. The boss was interesting, the fight not so much. Settled in on a FTH/INT build, sitting at RL 90. Probably not optimal, but quite a bit of fun. Hope the damage holds up on the mountain.
Reply/Quote
Currently playing AC: Valhalla. Not huge AC fan, but with their move toward being more RPG'ish, and the reviews, I thought I would give it a go.

It's been pretty good so far. I've only ever played AC Black Flag before. I like pirates. :)

So...my 2 day thoughts (not review) about 25 hours in.
- I want more story, but I am primarily a story guy, so take that for what it's worth.
- Eivore isn't much of an assassin, and yes I know this is a complaint from die hard AC fans, but this is more hack slashy than stealthy. I wish they had married the two better. More AC like in big towns, more hack slashy out in the open.
- I like the settlement building element, even if it is very elementary.

I'm enjoying it thus far. Just enough variety to not seem repetitive. I'll see how it matures as I go on.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2022, 11:58 AM)Stewy Wrote: Currently playing AC: Valhalla.  Not huge AC fan, but with their move toward being more RPG'ish, and the reviews, I thought I would give it a go.

It's been pretty good so far.  I've only ever played AC Black Flag before.  I like pirates.  :)  

- I want more story, but I am primarily a story guy, so take that for what it's worth.
- Eivore isn't much of an assassin, and yes I know this is a complaint from die hard AC fans, but this is more hack slashy than stealthy.  I wish they had married the two better.  More AC like in big towns, more hack slashy out in the open.

I'm enjoying it thus far.  Just enough variety to not seem repetitive.  I'll see how it matures as I go on.

Loved Valhalla.  Put 200 hours in with all DLC.. (clearing all little things to do off the map)   still got some river raids i can do.

Havent tried the newest DLC. waiting for the sale

Quite a few hours was just me chilling and fishing... or setting a waypoint and letting the boat sail itself while i listen to them sing
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2022, 11:58 AM)Stewy Wrote: Currently playing AC: Valhalla.  Not huge AC fan, but with their move toward being more RPG'ish, and the reviews, I thought I would give it a go.

It's been pretty good so far.  I've only ever played AC Black Flag before.  I like pirates.  :)  

- Eivore isn't much of an assassin, and yes I know this is a complaint from die hard AC fans, but this is more hack slashy than stealthy.  I wish they had married the two better.  More AC like in big towns, more hack slashy out in the open.

I'm enjoying it thus far.  Just enough variety to not seem repetitive.  I'll see how it matures as I go on.

I will never get used to seeing "AC" for Assassin's Creed. 

From Soft needs to revive Armored Core 
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2022, 12:06 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I will never get used to seeing "AC" for Assassin's Creed. 

From Soft needs to revive Armored Core 

Armored Core 6 is rumored in Developement....

but i know the Feeling... I see people Putting things Like GoW or D2 to me those mean Gears of War or Diablo2... not God of War or Destiny 2 lol
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2022, 12:02 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Loved Valhalla.  Put 200 hours in with all DLC.. (clearing all little things to do off the map)   still got some river raids i can do.

Havent tried the newest DLC. waiting for the sale

Quite a few hours was just me chilling and fishing... or setting a waypoint and letting the boat sail itself while i listen to them sing

The challenge DLC crap pissed me off because I had a very long break between 100% the pre DLC trophy list and all the content they added.

I still need to do the story DLC but I might wait until it's all out so I can up my skill level to prepare for the challenge BS.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2022, 02:57 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: The challenge DLC crap pissed me off because I had a very long break between 100% the pre DLC trophy list and all the content they added.

I still need to do the story DLC but I might wait until it's all out so I can up my skill level to prepare for the challenge BS.

a few of the challenges took a little practice but they were all do able.. some you gotta figure out the right order to get the right type of kills  definately easier games to achievment hunt in lol
Reply/Quote