Poll: What day of the draft are you most looking forward to?
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Day Are You Excited For?
11 draft picks is a lot. This is like Christmas in April for me. A three day event where I get to see my favorite team get better.

So my question is... What day of the draft are you most excited about?

Day 1? Top 10 pick for the first time since AJ Green.
Day 2? Adding two of the top 73 players in this loaded class.
Day 3? 8 picks. We will be picking early and often Saturday.
Reply/Quote
I love all 3 days. This is my favorite time of year. If I had to pick it would be day 2 for me. Thats the day the magic happens. The day when players who you never thought would get out of the first round falls in our lap.
Reply/Quote
8 picks in day 3
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I take off work Thursday and Friday so I can consume as much draft day stuff as possible.

I'd say day 1 is my favorite because we've all been waiting for months for this day and I finally get my fix.

However if we make a pick I dont love then it may be the 2nd or 3rd day that I like better to see if the Bengals were able to round out the draft. (For example 2015 draft where we took Ogbeughi. I didnt love it, but really liked the later rounds.)
Reply/Quote
I will not choose which child I love more.
Reply/Quote
I love Day 3 just because of how many picks are being made and you can see some of those names and faces who may be contributors, but might not be stars. It's kind of fun to see the roster construction and risks that teams take as well.
Reply/Quote
Day 2 for the possibility of dealing McCarron
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2017, 12:43 PM)09ItsOurTime Wrote: I take off work Thursday and Friday so I can consume as much draft day stuff as possible.

I'd say day 1 is my favorite because we've all been waiting for months for this day and I finally get my fix.

However if we make a pick I dont love then it may be the 2nd or 3rd day that I like better to see if the Bengals were able to round out the draft. (For example 2015 draft where we took Ogbeughi. I didnt love it, but really liked the later rounds.)

I have in the past, then kids came and haven't had the time. I used to get a little Heineken keg (draft beer for the draft) and plop on the couch.
Reply/Quote
3 days of beer and buffalo wings. I even print out positional rankings and mark players off as the draft goes on. Freakin love it. However it gets stressful for me, always seems every year a player that I hope to get comes up the board just before our pick. And of course they always go to a commercial when we are on the clock.
Reply/Quote
Day 1 man. Ready to get this shit started!
Reply/Quote
Every day. Think this is the most important draft in green-dalton era.
Reply/Quote
Day 1. It's finally started. So has the bitching about who we took and shoulda taken. It also sets the tone for how the rest of the draft will go.
Reply/Quote
I put Day 1 because I can't wait to see how the draft falls, but I'm really excited for each day.
Reply/Quote
It's usually day 2 and so on for me.Anybody can knock a first round pick out of the park and feel confident there walking away with a good player but drafts ain't built in round 1 alone and neither are teams.Having said all that I'm going with day 1 this year.Curious to see who the front office really covets there at pick 9. Mike Williams is circled in for me,,Solomon Thomas as well but somebody help me if we take yet another cornerback in the first.I want be able to control the outburst this year.Its gonna be a great great draft though.I got a good feeling about it.
Reply/Quote
Day 1 because a top 10 pick should get us someone who can contribute immediately. Plus we should only have to wait 1-1.5 hours instead of the 3 hour wait we've had the last 5 years, one of the perks of sucking lol
Reply/Quote
I do love all three days but I think Day 2 or 3 will be my favorite this year. Day 2 only has two selections but they should both be really good picks considering this is the sweet spot of this particular draft. Then Day 3 we have two picks in every single round so that will be fun to watch.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Day 1. The pick at #9 will be very telling of how the rest of the draft direction will be and how the Bengals view their current team.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I probably should say days 2 and 3, cuz that's where a draft really is.......but I'm a sucker for Day 1.  It shapes the rest of the draft for us.  I'm pretty excited for Thursday night.  In fact, I think I might go make a new Mock to celebrate it being Draft week.  
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Day 1 just because a lot of us will have to jump on the Barnett bandwagon.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 04:20 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Day 1 just because a lot of us will have to jump on the Barnett bandwagon.

I can't agree more, I feel he is rather high on the board and minus a run on QB; this will be the outcome. 

Day 2 should be exciting though
Reply/Quote