Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Four Teams???
Every season in the NFL since 1990 there have been four teams that made the playoffs that were not in the playoffs the year before.

So, based on history, what are your four teams that will make the playoffs this year that did not last year?

Here are mine:

Cincinnati Bengals (no shit)

LA Chargers (that even feels weird to type, LA)

Houston Texans (that defense will be for real and if Watson can stay healthy...)

Dallas Cowboys (I'm not a fan, but they have a solid defense and Zeke will be back)

Who do you pick?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals

Texans

Packers

Cowboys
Reply/Quote
I have the Bengals making it.
Along with the Jets, Redskins, and Packers.

I don't have the Texans making it. I like Watson a lot, but people forget they were 3-4 with him as a starter. Beating the Titans, Bengals, and Browns.
Think the injury is gonna set him back a little bit, and the Jaguars defense got better, along with Luck being back.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 06:52 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I have the Bengals making it.
Along with the Jets, Redskins, and Packers.

I don't have the Texans making it. I like Watson a lot, but people forget they were 3-4 with him as a starter. Beating the Titans, Bengals, and Browns.
Think the injury is gonna set him back a little bit, and the Jaguars defense got better, along with Luck being back.

Jets? Haven't paid much attention to them got they've been awful. 

I'll go with these guys:

Cincy

Texans

Chargers 

Ready for it? Browns! (I really don't expect it, but taking a long shot to get Swami points).

Reply/Quote
I’ll play along.

Bengals

Chargers

Packers

Lions
Reply/Quote
Bengals

Packers

Chargers

49ers
Reply/Quote
Bengals
Broncos
Packers
Texans

Reply/Quote
Bengals
raiders
cowboys
49ers
Reply/Quote
Bengals
Jacksonville
Falcons
Packers
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Bengals
Baltimore
Giants
Green Bay

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 12:17 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Bengals
Jacksonville
Falcons
Packers

I take it you didn’t watch any football after the Bengals were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs...
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 12:17 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Bengals
Jacksonville
Falcons
Packers

Jags and Falcons both made the playoffs last year.

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 12:25 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I take it you didn’t watch any football after the Bengals were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs...

ya I know I violated the rules but I think those 4 teams are playing for the NFC and AFC championships.  If I followed the rules it would be Chargers, Texans, Bengals, Seattle
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Lots of people put the Texans, and I'm glad the Bengals don't have to play them this year, at least not in the regular season.

And the Chargers? It would be funny to watch a playoff game held in that college-sized soccer stadium they play in. It could be that the playoff game is with the Bengals and our guys go in there and wipe the turf up with them in front of more Bengal fans in the stands than Charger fans.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 07:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Jets? Haven't paid much attention to them got they've been awful. 

I'll go with these guys:

Cincy

Texans

Chargers 

Ready for it? Browns! (I really don't expect it, but taking a long shot to get Swami points).

I would love it if the state of Ohio went 4-0 against Piggy and the Pukes
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 07:02 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would love it if the state of Ohio went 4-0 against Piggy and the Pukes

That would be awesome.

Reply/Quote
Bengals
Packers
Cowboys
Texans
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I think people are sleeping on the Broncos. That defense should be nasty with Chubb and Von Miller, and Case Keemun is good enough to manage games for them. The AFC is much weaker than the NFC, too.

Reply/Quote
Hate to say it but the Bengals don't make it. Figure the much improved Clowns sneak one from the Bengals making the 9-7/8-8 and missing out. My picks to the question are:

Broncos
Packers
Chargers
Texans
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 07:02 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would love it if the state of Ohio went 4-0 against Piggy and the Pukes

Oh how I'd love it !

I'd even enjoy seeing the ratbirds sweep em.
Reply/Quote