Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I am expecting from #42
"Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything"

Either that or a CB. Who is the best one left on the board?
Reply/Quote
I like Murphy CB and Thornhill S. But I still think if not DB, it will be TE or WR.

My Dark horse at #42 is Zach Allen (Edge/DT).

To answer your question more directly, Murphy is the BPA at CB even though he is slower compared to Williams.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 02:03 PM)psychdoctor Wrote:   But I still think if not DB, it will be TE or WR.  

Hard to predict a position because we don't know who will be available, but I am saying TE Irv Smith or a CB.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 02:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hard to predict a position because we don't know who will be available, but I am saying TE Irv Smith or a CB.

If the Bengals get TE Smith, Jr. or Murphy CB I would be ecstatic.  Murphy is a stud.  Greedy is probably better at press-coverage and is faster but Murphy still being available almost wants the Bengals to trade up and snag.   
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Trade back to somewhere around 60 for an additional 3rd. Should still be really good WRs/CBs available here then can go TE and LB in the 3rd.
Reply/Quote
Im going to go out and say Zac and company drafts a QB second round.
Reply/Quote
I see Zac grabbing his "McCarron" with one of the 6th round picks. He'll grab his QB next year or 2021.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 02:23 PM)GodFather Wrote: Im going to go out and say Zac and company drafts a QB second round.

I know we need a better backup, and I almost guarantee we will take one somewhere n the draft, but no way in hell we use a 2nd round pick on one.
Reply/Quote
Nice Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Reference.

I really enjoyed the book.
Reply/Quote
The best remaining talent is at CB, WR and OL.

Clearly, the most pressing need for the team is at LB, but in this instance, unless a good trade down chance presents itself, just pick up the best dude. I would not be mad if that means we nab, Campbell, Greedy or J Taylor. If you truly nail BPA it always pays dividends.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 02:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I know we need a better backup, and I almost guarantee we will take one somewhere n the draft, but no way in hell we use a 2nd round pick on one.

Yeah...we have so many needs that I view QB as a luxury pick.

There are some good Tackles, Guards, WR's, and CB's. It would be nice to get one of them.

I'd be more ok with a WR in the 2nd Round than a lot of people here.
Reply/Quote
My priority list in order if still on the board at #42:

1) Cody Ford
2) Mack Wilson
3) Jawaan Taylor
4) Elgton Jenkins
5) Erik McCoy

In the 3rd I would like to see:

1) Renell Wren
2) Max Scharping
3) Jamel Dean
4) Drew Sample
5) Jordan Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 02:42 PM)OSUfan Wrote: My priority list in order if still on the board at #42:

1) Cody Ford
2) Mack Wilson
3) Jawaan Taylor
4) Elgton Jenkins
5) Erik McCoy

In the 3rd I would like to see:

1) Renell Wren
2) Max Scharping
3) Jamel Dean
4) Drew Sample
5) Jordan Brown

Not a fan of any of the WR's or CB's?

I think I'd be ok doubling down on OT too.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 02:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Nice Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Reference.

I really enjoyed the book.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
My favorite was how he was looking for a cup of tea...and they had a machine that would synthesize basically any drink you could imagine. And it make him something 100%, exactly...the opposite of a cup of tea.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 02:49 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Not a fan of any of the WR's or CB's?

I think I'd be ok doubling down on OT too.

I think we are very strong in both areas so I do not see nearly the value that I do at some other spots. However, if that unexpected guy falls then that I a different story. I also feel there are very good WR prospects to be had later. Personally I would be thrilled to land Antoine Wesley from Texas Tech in the 4th or 5th.

Now I did have some corners on my prospect list. I really like Dean and Jordan Brown.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 02:57 PM)OSUfan Wrote: I think we are very strong in both areas so I do not see nearly the value that I do at some other spots. However, if that unexpected guy falls then that I a different story. I also feel there are very good WR prospects to be had later. Personally I would be thrilled to land Antoine Wesley from Texas Tech in the 4th or 5th.

Now I did have some corners on my prospect list. I really like Dean and Jordan Brown.

I think WR boils down to if you think Ross will produce. We got very little out of #3-4-5 WR's last year.

Metcalf or Brown are tempting at WR.

Irv Smith at TE.

Greedy Williams at CB.

Some of the OT's.

Drew Lock has some appeal I suppose.
Reply/Quote
I think we take a TE or LB with pick 42.Although,I wouldn’t be disappointed if they chose Drew Lock.
Reply/Quote
I want to go with the trenches in Risner, Ford or Winovich, maybe even a talented DT even if i don't find it to be a great need. Linebacker is the obvious choice and i would love Pratt or Mack Wilson at 42 as well. I like Murphy but i think we have good depth in the Secondary but still would love that pick. Irv Smith i would also love even if i think he is a bit small at TE and this is a deep TE draft.

What do i expect? Irv Smith or Murphy.

Need Corners that can tackle, Greedy is soft.
Reply/Quote
best player every round until the 6th and we use all 9 of our picks on linebackers. a couple will have to be good
Reply/Quote