Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Jersey you buying?
What color and who you getting?

I had bought a Black Burrow jersey yesterday however I ordered the wrong size so will need to reorder... but now I'm thinking of maybe getting either Chase or Sewell instead...

If you hate the jerseys or not interested in getting one no need to reply
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Burrow in black.

But I'm waiting until closer to August to buy it. No sense in getting it now only to put it in the closet for four months.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Chase if he is the pick, Away/White. I have a Burrow Color Rush that I got in August so I don't plan to get another Burrow Jersey at least until next year. That will be black.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Customized black, once they are available.
Reply/Quote
Ordered a Burrow in black. I was debating between the black or the white. Maybe I’ll get a Chase in white at some point...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-21-2021, 10:51 AM)Destro Wrote: Customized black, once they are available.

I've considered that.... prob the smart move if you plan on wearing it a long time.

Also you don't risk sporting a bust
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Just ordered a white burrow
Reply/Quote
The Family Dollar's restroom cleaner's jersey.. 40 for a buck!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-21-2021, 11:00 AM)QueenCity Wrote: I've considered that.... prob the smart move if you plan on wearing it a long time.

Also you don't risk sporting a bust

That’s why I want the black #55 Logan Wilson jersey. Same last name as me and I have 2 choices right now with him and Brandon.
I just like the look of 55 better than 40.
Reply/Quote
Whichever ones the Chinese knockoff site offers.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-21-2021, 10:37 AM)QueenCity Wrote: What color and who you getting?

I had bought a Black Burrow jersey yesterday however I ordered the wrong size so will need to reorder... but now I'm thinking of maybe getting either Chase or Sewell instead...

do they still sell the old ones online?
Reply/Quote
I'm going to wait awhile. Just bought a Burrow white color-rush for myself and a standard black for my son last season after not buying any Bengals merch since my Odell Thurman jersey. Even though I like the new black & white jerseys, I'm kind of peeved about changing it up Burrow's 2nd year.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2021, 10:37 AM)QueenCity Wrote: What color and who you getting?

there shall be no spending on a jersey until I see some wins. ....more than the handful Zach and Co has managed to manufacture in 2 seasons
But if that happens......maybe a Von Bell...if ones avaiable?
Reply/Quote
Probably not buying one of these jerseys since I have a burrow jersey from the old jerseys
Reply/Quote
As I have the Color Rush, I really only need a black and an orange.

I'll go black first; Burrow. Absolutely.

Orange next year and it will all depend on who's on the team; if I had to pick now, I'd probably go Jonah.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm holding off for the draft.
If Pitts is selected, it's a Pitts jersey 100%.
I'd also be tempted for a Barmore jersey if they select him at 38.

I typically avoid QB jerseys, as everyone and their mother seems to get one.
Jerseys I own:
- Chad Johnson
- AJ Green
- Geno Atkins
- Vontaze Burfict
- Throwback Jeff Blake (only for the tiger on the sleeve)

I need to see more people with the orange jersey before I consider it. I don't know if it's due to the light reflecting off the sleeve in the pics/videos I've seen, but the black stripes seem lighter or dull compared to the black stripes on the white jersey.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
My wife bought me an Orange Burrow jersey for Christmas of the old style. I probably will stick with that one for a while.

I like the new duds tho and may buy her a black Higgins one as I think it’ll look good on her. She’s a bears fan so she prob will be like meh, but oh well.
Reply/Quote
Not buying one, but if I were to it would probably be a white Von Bell jersey just because of the hit on Schuster.
Reply/Quote
ill buy the jersey of the player to score a the winning TD or Field Goal in our next playoff victory.
Reply/Quote
I don't usually buy jerseys since everyone I bought in the 90s and early 2000s resulted in either the player leaving the team or the player having a catesrophic injury.

Ki-Jana, Spikes, Palmer.... So I avoid the jinx.

That being said, the best jersey to come along in quite a while will be the #1 Chase jersey since WRs are allowed to wear single digits.
Reply/Quote