Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Jersey you buying?
I'll buy a white Burrow jersey...if/when they start winning again.

Fwiw, I know QB jerseys are popular, but hardly any other players are guaranteed to be around for the long haul. Either due to injuries or just leaving in free agency. QB is usually the safe bet. Not to mention you get to rep our best player. Joe from Mount Pleasant Michigan won't know who Jessie Bates is, tbh.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2021, 11:09 PM)jason Wrote: I don't hate them, and I'd be interested in getting one if they made one for the player I want, and if they capture my attention to the point that I'd like to start attending games, and sacrificing a day of my life to do so (we're not all inside of 275). I'm not gonna wear the thing to work or on a date for Pete's sake.

This hasn't turned into WR vs OL yet... The OP can't ask for much more than that.

And that white number 1 would be badass.

I’ve got probably zero chance of ever getting to a game to wear mine but I’m happy enough to still be a supporter from afar and rock my Burrow one. My favourite team also wear black and white so I can cross code pollinate with my Bengals support.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2021, 09:32 PM)jason Wrote: I'd get a Jesse Bates jersey in black if it existed. The white is kinda nice too. I've paid for all of one ticket and several beers, but no merchandise since that rainy night in January 2016 though. As others have previously posted... I'm waiting for an entertaining and competitive product on the field. Doesn't even have to be playoffs. Just give me the feeling we might win this game week to week.

Mad I bought one and now he's supposed to be changing his number ?
Reply/Quote
I'd like to buy the "old" ones, i like those better, when do they go on sale?
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2021, 10:17 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I'd like to buy the "old" ones, i like those better, when do they go on sale?

They've been on sale for a while.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2021, 10:17 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I'd like to buy the "old" ones, i like those better, when do they go on sale?

I'll sell you mine. I just bought mine exactly a year ago. Got 3 only wore one of them.
Reply/Quote
I think I'm going to buy an Isaac Curtis ole skool jersey, a Chad jersey and the new orange Tee Higgins jersey.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2021, 10:37 AM)QueenCity Wrote: What color and who you getting?

I had bought a Black Burrow jersey yesterday however I ordered the wrong size so will need to reorder... but now I'm thinking of maybe getting either Chase or Sewell instead...

If you hate the jerseys or not interested in getting one no need to reply

This is going to sound racist, but I would like a white Burrow and a black Chase.  Funny thing is, I love the orange jerseys, but the new look has me moving to the white and black
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2021, 02:06 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: I think I'm going to buy an Isaac Curtis ole skool jersey,

A few years ago I found a company on the internet that would make old retro jerseys.  I was going to get a #20 Parrish jersey.  But when I looked at it subjectively I realized that 99% of the people who saw it would think it was an old high school jersey.  It was just too plain and generic.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2021, 02:06 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: I think I'm going to buy an Isaac Curtis ole skool jersey, a Chad jersey and the new orange Tee Higgins jersey.

(04-23-2021, 03:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: A few years ago I found a company on the internet that would make old retro jerseys.  I was going to get a #20 Parrish jersey.  But when I looked at it subjectively I realized that 99% of the people who saw it would think it was an old high school jersey.  It was just too plain and generic.

I've got a throwback Bob Trumpy. Some folks recognize him as the announcer dude
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I am getting an orange #69 with a "Wantu" nameplate.
Reply/Quote
[Image: v6t1wlV.jpg]
Reply/Quote