Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-life politician urges a woman he had an affair with to get an abortion
(10-05-2017, 05:32 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So relying on armed professionals for security rather than privately carrying a firearm is hypocritical when saying private gun ownership isn't necessary? I get what you're saying here, but I've always had a hard time with this parallel since the official would be relying on licensed professionals for security.

I guess you could say that having the security is evidence of a dangerous world we live in, but if they are legitimately at a heightened risk of being a target, then that makes their situation different than the average citizen, who could arguably rely on law enforcement.

I'm going down a rabbit hole, here. Never mind me.

They have 2-6 armed guards per person on hand to act immediately. Cincinnati has 33 officers per 10,000 people and that's in the city. If you go outside the city, you're F'd. You either better be really really lucky that an officer is 1-2 minutes away (which is still a long time to hold off being murdered/etc), or you're going to wait 15+ minutes for a response to your call. If you go out East of Cincinnati, it quickly becomes pretty much middle-of-nowhere. All police are good for then are cleaning up after the fact and maybe catching who was responsible.

- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -

Back on the topic of this thread, that is horribly horribly hypocritical. Wouldn't mind that guy never getting a job in politics again.

I don't mind pro-life or pro-choice people. I guess I am pro-choice, simply because it doesn't effect or hurt me either way so I will let other people choose what they want. Though I support birth control much more strongly than abortion which I understand the need/use of, but am morally not 100% behind. That said, I don't try to force my views on it on other people, and if you are a strongly pro-choice or pro-life politician trying to force your beliefs on others, there's no room for hypocrites.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(10-05-2017, 05:25 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Nothing new here. A typical right wing conservative turd following the right wing hypocritical creed : Do as I say, not as I do.
What a F'n fraud.

This comment plus your thread about Weinstein forces me to ask this.  Did you think there was a void in the left wing St. Lucie category that needed filling?  I'm just asking because if you did I can assure you no one was looking for this.
(10-05-2017, 08:20 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This comment plus your thread about Weinstein forces me to ask this.  Did you think there was a void in the left wing St. Lucie category that needed filling?  I'm just asking because if you did I can assure you no one was looking for this.

Hilarious

[Image: chuck-norris-thumbs-up.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
I heard on the radio that this politician is resigning because of the scandal. Wise choice.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]