Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Scares You Most?
(01-15-2022, 03:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: My only real concern is pass defense.

Pass offense is elite.

Run defense and run offense are good enough.

Pass defense is weak.

What about pass protection from a 4 man rush?
Reply/Quote
Losing
Reply/Quote
My biggest fear is bad tackling technique.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My wife
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 02:54 PM)Au165 Wrote: Quick sand

Yeah, that quicksand is some scary ass shit...
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 03:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, that quicksand is some scary ass shit...

I don't think that's what AU had in mind Sled.

Maybe you should ask him.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Us not turning up. Our previous playoff losses have all seen us play worse than we did throughout the rest of the season. If we play great and the Raiders still win, I'll be gutted but I'll be confident that this team has the right guts for the job moving forward.

If we see Andy Dalton-esque stats from Burrow tonight, then I'll be confident enough in saying the Bengals as a franchise haven't moved forward at all, and still don't have it in them to win the big games.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 03:53 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Us not turning up. Our previous playoff losses have all seen us play worse than we did throughout the rest of the season. If we play great and the Raiders still win, I'll be gutted but I'll be confident that this team has the right guts for the job moving forward.

If we see Andy Dalton-esque stats from Burrow tonight, then I'll be confident enough in saying the Bengals as a franchise haven't moved forward at all, and still don't have it in them to win the big games.

I was concerned you'd say the Nashville Kid.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 02:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: What scares me most is them not getting the monkey off their back. They win today and the rest is gravy as far as I’m concerned. Hell if they had won in 2015 just getting to the playoffs would have been gravy, but I hate this stupid playoff win crap and I want it done with. It’s a stupid stat to begin with, but I’m still tired of it. Just win the damn game. Win it, and momentarily 31 teams are behind you in “haven’t won a playoff game.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 03:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: My only real concern is pass defense.

Pass offense is elite.

Run defense and run offense are good enough.

Pass defense is weak.

I agree with powder toast man here....
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 03:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, that quicksand is some scary ass shit...

Those fetish people have with getting in quicksand is crazy as hell... Ya I looked it up on youtube...
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 03:53 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Us not turning up. Our previous playoff losses have all seen us play worse than we did throughout the rest of the season. If we play great and the Raiders still win, I'll be gutted but I'll be confident that this team has the right guts for the job moving forward.

Honestly, you’re going to be disappointed. I’ll be shocked if burrow has a big day against that defense

Not saying he’s going to play bad, but I expect subdued passing numbers for today
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 04:01 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Honestly, you’re going to be disappointed. I’ll be shocked if burrow has a big day against that defense

Not saying he’s going to play bad, but I expect subdued passing numbers for today

I'm not expecting 500 yards with 6 TDs... I'm just hoping for better than the following:

18-35 - 155 yards - 0 TDs 0 INTs
14-30 - 127 yards - 0 TDs 1 INT
27-42 - 257 yards - 0 TDs 3 INTs
18-36 - 146 yards - 1 TD 1 INT

I'd expect a subdued, but competent day from Burrow to be better than any of those pearlers from Dalton and Palmer. If he puts up those numbers, we're absolute screwed. Give me a 250 yard day with 1 TD and no picks and I'm (hopefully) happy.
Reply/Quote
paper cut to the eyeball.

Bengals wise.....losing this playoff game because the o line can't stop the front four.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 03:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Always, been in crawlers as a plumber for years and they still freak me out!Twitch

If one gets after you in crawl space you're done...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 03:50 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I don't think that's what AU had in mind Sled.

Maybe you should ask him.

"Hey AU, what's up?"
Reply/Quote
Overconfidence.

The Raiders aren't coming in playing scared. They are on a nice win streak and they know the last time these teams played, it was close until late in the game.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 04:51 PM)jason Wrote: If one gets after you in crawl space you're done...

Smashed my fair share that is for sure.

Sucks when they get in your hair LMAO!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
It all comes down to protecting Burrow.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals fans shouldn't fear anything. They are the better team at 10-7.
Reply/Quote