Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What Was Your Celebration Like?!
When Money Mac hit the field goal, what was the celebration like where you were?

We were at a bar (because we originally wanted to go somewhere to watch UK basketball, then watch my friends band play, and stay for the game, but we got down there to find out that they don't have an elevator Pissed) and everyone went crazy!

Some people were crying, some hugging, some giving high-fives or fist bumping, and some people were just screaming!

Was it as crazy anywhere else as it was in Cincinnati/Greater Cincinnati?!

Below is a screenshot from a video at my brother's place when we won. They were jumping around and going nuts!

We all became die-hard and started going to games when this whole crew graduated and came home from college (2003).

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 03:17 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: When Money Mac hit the field goal, what was the celebration like where you were?

We were at a bar (because we originally wanted to go somewhere to watch UK basketball, then watch my friends band play, and stay for the game, but we got down there to find out that they don't have an elevator Pissed) and everyone went crazy!

Some people were crying, some hugging, some giving high-fives or fist bumping, and some people were just screaming!

Was it as crazy anywhere else as it was in Cincinnati/Greater Cincinnati?!

Below is a screenshot from a video at my brother's place when we won. They were jumping around and going nuts!

We all became die-hard and started going to games when this whole crew graduated and came home from college (2003).

Bar is Hero at the American Airlines Center in Dallas.  

Fun tidbit....Army/Navy bball game was on when we got there and there were like 8 dudes that were on last year's Army roster watching the game....they all ended up being bengals fans because the gentleman in this video (wearing the scarf i bought off a homeless man last week) was a die hard bengals fan.  i'm barely in this video (one of the Army dudes took it)...but i'm in the black Burrow jersey on right.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I don't know but I hear I had a good time.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
As sad as it sounds: I watched alone (due to time difference game ended way after midnight) and there was a quick relief, but than it took me some time to come down. Such a nailbiter. Took some time to finally fall asleep but had sweet dreams

edit: looking at the Video above, that may be a differenece between (american) football and (real) football. In Europe after such a win the (real) football fans would have tore that bar down.
Reply/Quote
Was early morning here so I had brekky of bloody Mary’s and oysters and started on the beers by half time, about 10am, and when Money Mac hit that shot it was the loudest YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I’ve ever* done.
Then drank more day beers and watched it all again.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 03:17 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: When Money Mac Shooter hit the field goal, what was the celebration like where you were?

Fixed.  Hilarious

My son and I watched the game from the comfort of our couch, but we were both too nervous to sit down. It was fun though, we both raised our arms in victory when Shooter made the kick.

I'm glad Bengals fan had the moment!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I acted like I'd been there before... Two down, two to go.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:14 AM)jason Wrote: I acted like I'd been there before... Two down, two to go.

Nice, did you hand the remote to the person sitting beside you as you calmly exited the room where your tv was located? I'm sensing a Barry Sanders vibe.

[Image: main-qimg-c5c97a7b4608d9626af7fd58a928f8f3]
Reply/Quote
I screamed so loud after the pick and then after the made kick I woke my entire house up
Reply/Quote
I was standing and went ran over, grabbed my wife and picked her up. I was in complete shock.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:17 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Nice, did you hand the remote to the person sitting beside you as you calmly exited the room where your tv was located? I'm sensing a Barry Sanders vibe.

[Image: main-qimg-c5c97a7b4608d9626af7fd58a928f8f3]

Obligatory high five, then passed out halfway through the Packers and 49ers game... In my defense, we were watching on DVR as we had to tough out a kids birthday party during the game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:14 AM)jason Wrote: I acted like I'd been there before... Two down, two to go.

I was absolutely elated but this was kind of my feeling tbh. 

I cried like a baby when we beat the Raiders. I expected to beat the Titans and we did. It wasn't nearly as emotional but it still felt awesome. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Not until I see that Lombardi in Burrow's hands....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:24 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Not until I see that Lombardi in Burrow's hands....

I feel bad for Burrow having to hold the Lombardi and a Super Bowl MVP trophy at the same time.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:29 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I feel bad for Burrow having to hold the Lombardi and a Super Bowl MVP trophy at the same time.

Tough. That's his own fault.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:43 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Tough. That's his own fault.

Then again, maybe we win the Super Bowl 12-3 and it's Shooter holding the MVP trophy.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:29 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I feel bad for Burrow having to hold the Lombardi and a Super Bowl MVP trophy at the same time.

He can just hold one with his enormous prehensile penis. 
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:50 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: He can just hold one with his enormous prehensile penis. 

/thread
Reply/Quote
A lot of yelling, screaming, high fiving, and thinking about my Father.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 04:18 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I don't know but I hear I had a good time.
Drink like a champion!
(01-25-2022, 10:04 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Fixed.  Hilarious

My son and I watched the game from the comfort of our couch, but we were both too nervous to sit down. It was fun though, we both raised our arms in victory when Shooter made the kick.

I'm glad Bengals fan had the moment!
Must be nice to be able to decide that type of thing..........

Rolleyes

[Image: 154168219_827986997060_77334124751957140...e=62176416]

Hilarious

I would have been standing but just feel more stable and more in control sitting.
A lot of people haven't been there before or we were too young to really enjoy it.

Why wouldn't you enjoy the ride and celebrate what we can while we can?

Being a fan is about being there through the ups and downs and enjoying every victory.

(01-25-2022, 10:17 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I screamed so loud after the pick and then after the made kick I woke my entire house up

(01-25-2022, 10:19 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I was standing and went ran over, grabbed my wife and picked her up. I was in complete shock.
I'm still having troubles grasping it!
(01-25-2022, 10:24 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I was absolutely elated but this was kind of my feeling tbh. 

I cried like a baby when we beat the Raiders. I expected to beat the Titans and we did. It wasn't nearly as emotional but it still felt awesome. 
This one just felt like another level because, yes, we were the better team, but they were the #1 seed and this franchise has been snakebitten and had way too much heartbreak.
(01-25-2022, 10:24 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Not until I see that Lombardi in Burrow's hands....
Like I said, that will be huge, but enjoy the ride and cherish every moment!

Life's short!
(01-25-2022, 10:55 AM)Go Cards Wrote: A lot of yelling, screaming, high fiving, and thinking about my Father.

LOVE IT!
Reply/Quote