Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-17-2022, 05:47 PM)Bengalpool Wrote: Not to derail the subject, but is anyone else surprised by not even a peep about Bozeman?

I am not an OL guru, but the stuff I read said he was not a great scheme fit here. 
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 04:03 PM)Tony Wrote: I think We should put Carman at RT if anything... He was a tackle his whole career in college. I'm just glad we got the interior fixed up. I'm not as worried about RT as everyone else is... Hell, Prince even played decent at times and that was with the worst right guard in the league next to him...

I agree that the Oline is in good shape as is. Much better than at seasons end. It could be better but now the bengals are in trade offs with other needs. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 05:49 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I am not an OL guru, but the stuff I read said he was not a great scheme fit here. 

Right I'm in the same boat as you, but I'm saying that we're not hearing anything at all. 
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 05:50 PM)Bengalpool Wrote: Right I'm in the same boat as you, but I'm saying that we're not hearing anything at all. 

Might be over-pricing himself according to some Ravens insiders. Baltimore has an offer on the table but not what Bozeman is asking, they are waiting and not budging..

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 05:53 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Might be over-pricing himself according to some Ravens insiders. Baltimore has an offer on the table but not what Bozeman is asking, they are waiting and not budging..

thanks
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 05:45 PM)casear2727 Wrote: All signings are contingent on physicals.

You're right. Time for me to slow down on the  Guinness.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 05:53 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Might be over-pricing himself according to some Ravens insiders. Baltimore has an offer on the table but not what Bozeman is asking, they are waiting and not budging..

Might be worth overpaying a bit to keep him away from Baltimore. 
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 06:46 PM)EasyPeasy Wrote: Might be worth overpaying a bit to keep him away from Baltimore. 

Tretter would be my first option. Scheme fit, better player.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 07:13 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Tretter would be my first option. Scheme fit, better player.

Isn't he already gone? 
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 07:14 PM)TheFan Wrote: Isn't he already gone? 

Now, Tretter is not gone.  He would be a huge get for the Bengals. A rock on the line, a great locker-room presence, never missed a game due to injury (although I understand he missed a lot of practices due to injury), and the type of quality person one would want. i would be psyched if the Bengals could get him. 
Reply/Quote
Collins is visiting the Bengals
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 07:23 PM)tBengal Wrote: Collins is visiting the Bengals

Does that mean Collins is now in Cincinnati, or is the team out visiting him?
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 06:01 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: You're right. Time for me to slow down on the  Guinness.

Or did the Guinness give me Nostradamas-like powers? Just saw a tweet that Collins is visiting. 
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 07:24 PM)Nepa Wrote: Does that mean Collins is now in Cincinnati, or is the team out visiting him?

Reports says he is flying in tonight

Jeremy Rauch
@FOX19Jeremy
Source says OT La’el Collins is flying to Cincinnati tonight to visit with the #Bengals.

Big development.

(
@MikeGarafolo
and
@RapSheet
first)
@fox19
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 07:24 PM)Nepa Wrote: Does that mean Collins is now in Cincinnati, or is the team out visiting him?

I'm not for sure, but I think Collins in the Bengals are visiting at the stadium first and then going to the precinct
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote

Sounds like he’s coming here tonight.
Reply/Quote
Also Tretter was either here or is coming as well to visit?
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Adding Collins...now that makes our line legit...

Would be cool to add Reiff as a backup if he'd do it.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 07:26 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Adding Collins...now that makes our line legit...

Would be cool to add Reiff as a backup if he'd do it.

With Tretter at Center with Collins a top 10 offense line?
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote