Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-17-2022, 07:41 PM)phil413 Wrote: I'll go get a Collins jersey made if they pull this off.

I have a number 73 one I’ll sell you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown walks into the room...making it rain hundreds in the air. Nods...says 'You'll never have to worry about drug testers again.' Makes it rain more hundreds...then walks out.

Collins signs.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 07:42 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Mike Brown walks into the room...making it rain hundreds in the air. Nods...says 'You'll never have to worry about drug testers again.' Makes it rain more hundreds...then walks out.

Collins signs.

Um… what? Bahahahaha

This isn’t Jim Irsay.
Reply/Quote
Sign this guy and consider it an amazing off season as long as Kappa signs as expected!
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 07:29 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Please be a 1st class ticket. Please be a first class ticket. 

So freaking sad.....

Reply/Quote
I would hope he is being met at the airport by a delegation of coaches and owners and chauffeured limo to the penthouse suite of the best hotel in town. Then over to Ruby’s where I assume Burrow is waiting.
Reply/Quote
Collins most recent run block tape...

[Image: bulldoze-crash.gif]

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 07:34 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yes. I just hope he doesn't have red flags. Curious Noone traded for him.

(03-17-2022, 07:37 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Dallas was holding out for much higher pick it seems....?

Thought I read somewhere Dallas saved 10 million in cap space if cut vs 1.5 million if traded. So basically they wanted a pretty high pick to eat that.

Not sure if that's true but I did see that earlier.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 07:40 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'm going to be staking out Cincy Wendy's for a chance to talk Collins into signing here!

They're going to be at the precinct
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 07:53 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Thought I read somewhere Dallas saved 10 million in cap space if cut vs 1.5 million if traded. So basically they wanted a pretty high pick to eat that.

Not sure if that's true but I did see that earlier.

Exactly, apparently the pick had to be of the same value and then they wouldnt have to roll over to 2023, all makes sense now.

Reply/Quote
Ocho putting the work...

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1504594133645762568?s=21 https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1504594133645762568?s=10
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:06 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1504594133645762568?s=21

Prob have a deal before the night is over.
Reply/Quote
I’m hitting the beers in anticipation.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:05 PM)casear2727 Wrote:

let's bring in our entire LSU contingent...Joe, Ja'Marr, Thad Moss, and Tyler Shelvin.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
If they land Tretter and Collins can we do the rally with the white jackets again?
Reply/Quote
It is almost surreal reading fans reactions of Collins coming to Cincy...

Cincy is just the better team right now.

How do we compete with the Bengals swag?

***** Joe ***** Burrow.

We need to follow the Bengals blueprint.

Bengals are way beyond us.

It is so crazy.....

Reply/Quote
This is a world I'm not accustomed to being in as a 60-year old Bengals fan. I know the last two offseasons changed expectations, but I still feared the Bengals not signing premium offensive linemen. How many years have we begged for a new line? Sign Collins and I fully expect season tickets are gone. What a fantastic way to pass the last months of a Montana winter. I'm already dreaming about reports from the hot, sweaty days of training camp.
Reply/Quote