Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
He’s still in house at this moment according to Dehner.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 06:00 PM)BengalBob Wrote: LT:  Armstead
LG: Williams
C:   Karras
RG: Cappa
RT: Collins

I know the horse is dead, but wouldn't it be cheaper (and wiser given the injury history) to just sign Tretter (and move Karras to his better position) then Armstead?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I'm not an Armstead guy, but I have to think he's going to go quick after the Watson signing. He seemed to be waiting to see if he was going to sing with NO.
Reply/Quote

Yeah. And 2 supermodels are going to agree to shack up with me and keep my "busy" 16 hours a day. 

And my wife is cool with it. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Don't need an OL that good. If they want to spend that kind of $, I'd rather get a solid rotational guy at DT-3T, Stephen Gilmore, and Bobby Wagner.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 06:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. And 2 supermodels are going to agree to shack up with me and keep my "busy" 16 hours a day. 

Lucky you. When I suggest those types of arrangements, she gets her purse and fishes out business cards from good local divorce attorneys.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 07:12 PM)bengals1969 Wrote: Lucky you. When I suggest those types of arrangements, she gets her purse and fishes out business cards from good local divorce attorneys.

Doesn't it bother you that your wife has divorce lawyer's business cards in her purse?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 07:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Doesn't it bother you that your wife has divorce lawyer's business cards in her purse?

Supermodels, what am I to do?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 07:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Doesn't it bother you that your wife has divorce lawyer's business cards in her purse?

Supermodels, what am I to do?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 06:35 PM)samhain Wrote: I'm not an Armstead guy, but I have to think he's going to go quick after the Watson signing. He seemed to be waiting to see if he was going to sing with NO.

They do have some great jazz.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 06:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. And 2 supermodels are going to agree to shack up with me and keep my "busy" 16 hours a day. 

Stay away from my wife. I’ve already told you like 6 times. 

Reply/Quote
Bengals close to signing Collins! It's not done...but getting close.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 12:19 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Bengals close to signing Collins! It's not done...but getting close.

Where you getting that from?

Nvm: just saw James Rapien’s tweet.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 12:19 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Where you getting that from?

SI / AllBengals is saying that everything went well, Collins spent a lot of time with coaches/players, there are no other visits planned with other teams, and that a deal should be expected on Saturday.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/allbengals-insiders-plus/bengals-close-to-deal-offensive-tackle-lael-collins?fbclid=IwAR0vVKXHPxwWeXOAqSjta_GS_zlW1LqjkO6Phh2cOOxOBEMScT0Y0KfMgko
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The waiting is the hardest part.............
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 12:26 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: The waiting is the hardest part.............

Cue up the Tom Petty.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 12:26 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: The waiting is the hardest part.............

Apparently you don’t get as aroused by the Bengals as I do.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Well, this latest news has me optimistic and hopeful.

For a Bengals fan, it feels kinda alien, unfamiliar, and scary. On the rare occasions we find ourselves there (like leading with 3 min left in a Super Bowl), something awful usually happens. Bengal PTSD.
Reply/Quote

Every day you get one more yard........

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote