Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-19-2022, 12:35 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Apparently you don’t get as aroused by the Bengals as I do.

Bet he takes on faith and takes it to heart.....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
People inside PBS think they have him, another team is making a late push to get him out of there without a deal tomorrow from what I was told. We will probably know tomorrow morning if this is going to happen or not.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 12:26 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: The waiting is the hardest part.............

(03-19-2022, 12:30 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Cue up the Tom Petty.

The Bengals need to get to point, before Collins rolls another joint.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 01:11 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wrong Tom Petty song. The Bengals need to get to point before Collins rolls another joint.

Don't worry if we sign him I'll be so happy and go ahead take care of that part for him lol

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
That Watson signing got me spooked. We will see within the next 24 hours.

Reply/Quote
I'm frankly hoping Deshaun is suspended a bit, otherwise the Browns fixed their major weakness.
Reply/Quote
https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/allbengals-insiders-plus/bengals-close-to-deal-offensive-tackle-lael-collins
Reply/Quote
I heard Miami is trying to steal him, I wonder if their contract offer is bigger without talking to him first.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 01:13 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The Bengals need to get to point, before Collins rolls another joint.

Nah, he still has tome for a last dance with Mary Jane. 
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 01:47 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I heard Miami is trying to steal him, I wonder if their contract offer is bigger without talking to him first.

source?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
some rando named Malik Wright is implying (I guess) the only thing left is a physical. I don't put much merit into this but others may find value in it.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 02:10 AM)basballguy Wrote: some rando named Malik Wright is implying (I guess) the only thing left is a physical. I don't put much merit into this but others may find value in it.

Malik Wright is not a rando. LOL

He’s got a ton of connections around the league, particularly with the Bengals.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 02:05 AM)basballguy Wrote: source?

Some randos lol. I'll try to find the article, hoping it won't matter by the end of today.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 02:12 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Malik Wright is not a rando. LOL

He’s got a ton of connections around the league, particularly with the Bengals.

I mean....he's got 15k twitter followers...comparing him to Schefter who has over 9M?  Kinda makes him look like a rando.  

regardless, lol, if he's known in Bengals circles then maybe people will find more merit to it then.  
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 02:19 AM)basballguy Wrote: I mean....he's got 15k twitter followers...comparing him to Schefter who has over 9M?  Kinda makes him look like a rando.  

regardless, lol, if he's known in Bengals circles then maybe people will find more merit to it then.  

Not piling on or anything but he has shown to have more “insider” info for the Bengals than any other media personality over the recent past.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 02:19 AM)basballguy Wrote: I mean....he's got 15k twitter followers...comparing him to Schefter who has over 9M?  Kinda makes him look like a rando.  

He’s a local guy that also owns his own sports reporting business. He may not be as big, but he nailed just about every free agent signing last year and has sources inside the building. If Malik is saying it, it’s 99% happening. Look beyond the numbers big guy.
Reply/Quote
Okay, I know a lot of you guys aren't hip to Bengals Twitter, but I can vouch for Malik Wright / @Wrightreportt. He was the first one to break the news on Jarran Reed being the "mystery visitor" on his show the other night (just one recent example of many). Don't disrespect this man, he is no "rando". Very relevant in today's Bengals media and NFL media. He has his sources on the inside. If you guys were wise, you would follow him on Twitter.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote

He covers the NFL, but primarily Bengals. And he does have his sources inside PBS. He's proven that numerous times. Definitely no rando.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
He also talks as fast as I do, bonus! If he was in this forum, we could rep him for that.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 02:02 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Nah, he still has tome for a last dance with Mary Jane. 

I hope we hurry up and sign him so he don't have to feel like a refugee......     ok, I'll crawl back under my rock now.
Reply/Quote