Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-16-2022, 10:09 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I know I'm being dramatic but this move is starting to feel like the only way to salvage this early FA period.

Salvage? Dude, we signed two starting OL. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 10:09 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I know I'm being dramatic but this move is starting to feel like the only way to salvage this early FA period.

There are still upgrades out there...but going quick.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 10:12 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Salvage? Dude, we signed two starting OL. 

"I'm being dramatic". The two signings were great but expected more moves by now and while there's still plenty of players, still feels like everything is starting to dry up.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 10:17 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: "I'm being dramatic". The two signings were great but expected more moves by now and while there's still plenty of players, still feels like everything is starting to dry up.

[Image: original.gif]

I'll be dramatic after the draft if our roster has too many holes haha.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 10:19 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: [Image: original.gif]

I'll be dramatic after the draft if our roster has too many holes haha.

I have the excuse of being a millennial lol  Ninja
Reply/Quote
The tackle market is kinda rough. Long injury history and therefore a lot of risk. I'm curious to find out what we end up doing. Definitely need an upgrade at RT before the draft to set up BPA.

At this point I think they will resign Spain. I'm wondering if they are hanging onto Hopkins or if they will cut him to save cap. It doesn't hurt to have 2 guys that can start at center in Hopkins and Karras. But will Hopkins improve after another offseason to heal the knee?

Im also curious to see what they do at corner with Waynes. They need to sign someone there, or else hope Waynes finally plays a healthy season (wishful thinking at this point). I'm surprised he hasn't been cut yet. But maybe they want to sign a replacement first.

Lots of work to do to set up a BPA first round pick in my opinion. Need to sign a RT, possibly a G/C, get some help in the secondary, a TE. More players to re-sign as well.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 10:21 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I have the excuse of being a millennial lol  Ninja

So do you even know who is in the gif I posted?  Ninja Ninja
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 10:23 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: So do you even know who is in the gif I posted?  Ninja Ninja

Honestly no.....
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 10:28 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Honestly no.....

Here's a hint....WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 10:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Here's a hint....WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 10:23 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: So do you even know who is in the gif I posted?  Ninja Ninja

Yep seen them live several times 30 years ago before he ate all the Krispy Kreme donuts in the world. 

Caught the first time they ever played Civil War live at Farm Aid in the Hoosier dome as well that featured a line up way better than Woodstock.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 10:33 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Seriously? Thats GnR? I at least know the band if I don't know what the members look like lol
Reply/Quote
Looks like Patriots are going all in with Collins.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 10:53 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Seriously? Thats GnR? I at least know the band if I don't know what the members look like lol

Yes, it is. Now go YouTube the video for Patience.
Reply/Quote
Do you guys think maybe one of our young RTs playing beside Cappa, might step up? My thinking is, with Cappa the communications might be a lot better.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 11:14 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Do you guys think maybe one of our young RTs playing beside Cappa, might step up? My thinking is, with Cappa the communications might be a lot better.

Smith has the best chance IMO.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 11:20 PM)pulses Wrote: Smith has the best chance IMO.

That is who I had in mind.
Reply/Quote
RT market is about to be dry AF so id guess a 3rd at least.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Man, things have really cooled after a hot start. Plenty of time left, but tbh if you don't stay on it, options dry up really fast, then you're left hoping for scraps or relying on the draft to fix it.

Obviously going into the draft with a dire need, and hoping a rookie can step up big, isn't the most ideal scenario. Not to mention you're at the mercy of who everyone else picks.

Options are there now. We need to do something.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 11:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Man, things have really cooled after a hot start. Plenty of time left, but tbh if you don't stay on it, options dry up really fast, then you're left hoping for scraps or relying on the draft to fix it.

Obviously going into the draft with a dire need, and hoping a rookie can step up big, isn't the most ideal scenario. Not to mention you're at the mercy of who everyone else picks.

Options are there now. We need to do something.

1st week of FA has always been for the most sought after guys.

FA drying up now is expected. We are good. 

Our positions of need are TE, RT, and LG. We have plenty time, and some guys are likely trying to wait out the market because they think it gets them more money. I think alot of lineman are gonna be screwed if they wait too long because all they heard for months is how bad Cincy needs lineman. And how bad this and that team needs lineman. We signed 2 guys QUICK and our ugency naturally decreased. Other teams signed lineman. Brady unretired so now Jensen was a sweepstakes. Alot of the lineman are gonna f*** themselves because they overwaited for a contract and id say within next week, most teams are gonna be ok on the line and anyone left over will be f*****.

Expect alot of lienman signings next week. Alot of teams/players were waiting to see what we, the Bucs, and a couple other teams were going to do 1st.
-Housh
Reply/Quote