Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the chances of the Bengals beating the Patriots at PBS?
We know the Patriots are struggling on offense this year. However, they will dominate the game with the Bengals IMO. We have home field advantage but there will probably be more Patriots fans in the stadium. I would love to see a Bengals upset. How embarrassing would that be for Tom Brady to lose to a bad team?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals play like they did against the Jets. ....Even odds of stealing a win. If they play like the rest of the season, .....over by halftime.
Reply/Quote
No
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are playing hard and will give effort. The Patriots are struggling on offense and on cruise control. There's atleast some chance we can win it.
Reply/Quote
You guys are pretty funny. We could not even beat the Pats at cards let alone football.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pats have looked lethargic the past couple of weeks. And, the team should feel goof about their performance against the Jets Sunday. Still, we're talking Brady and Belichick, and it's hard to bet against them. But, since it could be our last shot at that duo, I hope we paste them.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
We are the hottest 1-11 team in the NFL now!
Reply/Quote
Don't let last week fool you, there is nearly a 0% chance. I would say there is a higher chance that the NE defense is going to hold this offense to under 200 yards....
Reply/Quote
Slim to none, and Slim passed away 10 years ago.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
There is always a chance...Just not a good one.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 09:56 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Don't let last week fool you, there is nearly a 0% chance. I would say there is a higher chance that the NE defense is going to hold this offense to under 100 yards....

Fixed that for you
Reply/Quote
There is one proven way to beat the Patriots: Pressure Tom Brady. The Giants did it in two Super Bowls and the Bengals did it in 2013. It’s up to Lou Anarumo and the defense.
Reply/Quote
Highly doubtful.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2019, 09:48 PM)Awful Llama Wrote:  Still, we're talking Brady and Belichick, and it's hard to bet against them.  

They are only 2-2 at PBS.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 12:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: They are only 2-2 at PBS.

I was getting ready to post that Brady has lost at PBS before.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 12:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: They are only 2-2 at PBS.

Was one of those 2 losses in 2001... With Bledsoe? I know we beat them in 13 when was the other? I was at the 2004 dress rehearsal preseason game when we beat them, but that can't count.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 01:03 AM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I was getting ready to post that Brady has lost at PBS before.

Yeah but...

2013 Bengals

2019 Bengals

The Patriots are gonna dump truck the Bengals... Like the 49ers kind of bad beating.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I have to admit I would love it if this upset would happen,but realistically the chances are slim to none.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 01:09 AM)jason Wrote: Was one of those 2 losses in 2001... With Bledsoe?

My mistake.  Bledsoe, not Brady in 2001.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 01:26 AM)fredtoast Wrote: My mistake.  Bledsoe, not Brady in 2001.

The only reason I thought of that was my friend (who is a Browns fan went to that game. I remember him telling me how good the Bengals looked, and I think we had just beat the Ravens the week before... Then 9-11 happened a couple days later.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote