Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you hoping to see tonight against WFT
I was just curios what people were wanting to see out of the offense/defense or particular players in tonight's preseason game?

I want to see another strong showing from our defense. Hopefully we can continue to look stingy against the run and I also think Fitzpatrick and company will be a very good test for our secondary WFT has some good WR.

I also want to see our line continue to look adequate. Washington's Dline should be a great test for them tonight and if they can atleast hold they're own it will be a very positive sign.

Really want to see Chase get some receptions and see what he can do with the ball in his hands. Also see what depth players on defense can continue they're good play against Tampa.
Reply/Quote
No one get hurt. That's really all I care about right now.
Reply/Quote
A continuation of last week to this one with a few bigger plays early on and no bad turnovers.

What Wes said goes without saying...
Reply/Quote
Jackson Carmen to dish out pancakes like a mum of 5 on Shrove Tuesday.

Reply/Quote
Make them pancakes like IHOP. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Quick list off the top of my head:

-Decent pass rush from the starting group.
-I’d LOVE to see an INT from Waynes or Awuzie
-Good enough protection that BA can work us down the field for some scores.
-Mixon 4YPC on a decent amount of touches… Evans and Patrick having similar performance.
-Cam Sample having Ossai type of day

Lots of other things too but I’d be happy with the above.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 07:10 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Quick list off the top of my head:

-Decent pass rush from the starting group.
-I’d LOVE to see an INT from Waynes or Awuzie
-Good enough protection that BA can work us down the field for some scores.
-Mixon 4YPC on a decent amount of touches… Evans and Patrick having similar performance.
-Cam Sample having Ossai type of day

Lots of other things too but I’d be happy with the above.

Yes to all this and Mixon yes having a much better showing and getting something going. He didn't get anything going in Tampa.
Reply/Quote
Kyle Shurmur

Tony Brown

Kavon Fraizer

Keaton Sutherland

Gunner Vogel

Might as well look forward to what I'm going to see.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 07:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Kyle Shurmur

Tony Brown

Kavon Fraizer

Keaton Sutherland

Gunner Vogel

Might as well look forward to what I'm going to see.

I know you think heart murmur Shurmur is a stud…
Reply/Quote
I'll be curious what WRs continue to make plays and look like they'll be the 5th and 6th. I know Mike Thomas had the fumble last week and I feel like we know what we got in him by now but he looked quick to me last week. I'm hoping Irwin makes some more plays and gets a chance to return punts after one preseason game I'd prefer him over Trent Taylor.
Also hopefully Moss continues to make some plays and separate himself as the 3rd TE. I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I think some wins will be a little sweeter if we can take a few short breaks a game and see a smiling Randy Moss in the stands.
Reply/Quote
No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!No injuries!!

**** it. If you all won't stop it. I'm gonna ramp it up. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
#1 I hope Chase doesn't shred his hamstring
#2 I hope Mixon doesn't blow out his knee
#3 I hope LO doesn't rip his sore hammy in half
#4 I hope Tyler Boyd doesn't dislocate his elbow
#5 I hope Jonah Williams doesn't get a bone bruise that keeps him out for the next 14 months
#6 I hope Carman doesn't get a series of concussions that causes him to have to retire

And most of all...i hope there are no injures. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
During first team possessions, O-line doing well against Washington's nasty pass rush. Also would like to see Chase make a big play or two. The new kicker continuing to nail them, especially a 50+ yard field goal if the opportunity comes up. Sample and Moss at TE catching a few passes. Backup defense not giving up 3rd down plays like they did last week when they let Blaine Gabbert eat up almost an entire quarter.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 07:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: #1 I hope Chase doesn't shred his hamstring
#2 I hope Mixon doesn't blow out his knee
#3 I hope LO doesn't rip his sore hammy in half
#4 I hope Tyler Boyd doesn't dislocate his elbow
#5 I hope Jonah Williams doesn't get a bone bruise that keeps him out for the next 14 months
#6 I hope Carman doesn't get a series of concussions that causes him to have to retire

And most of all...i hope there are no injures. 

You’ve basically just ensured one of these things will happen. Great going Faulk geez man!
Reply/Quote
Anyone else here hoping there are no injuries in tonights game?

We all hoping for total health?

On board with no one at all getting hurt @ WFT?

Reply/Quote
Come on guys, speak up!! Who's with me on NO INJURIES in tonights physical football contest against the WFT?

Reply/Quote
Tight ends get some balls thrown their way because that will make the wideouts' lives a lot easier.

The offensive line protect the QB and open some holes for Mixon.

The defensive line get a pass rush and stop the run.

No injuries.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 08:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Tight ends get some balls thrown their way because that will make the wideouts' lives a lot easier.

The offensive line protect the QB and open some holes for Mixon.  

The defensive line get a pass rush and stop the run.  

No injuries.

There we go! Now you're talkin!!!!!!

Reply/Quote
No injuries is a given.

After that, I want to see the o-line shut down that defensive front and move them off the ball at will.

I also want to see the defense force Fitz to hold the ball and shut down the run.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 08:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: There we go! Now you're talkin!!!!!!

I get your point and I guess you are trying to be funny.  I generally try to be somewhat nice here, but I slip up at times.  At this point your spamming such comments about the injury thing is just getting annoying, at least to me.  I find it dilutes the main conversation in this thread.  Just my 2 cents.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote