Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What are you listening to? v2.0
Tool - Schism
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Dethklok - Awaken
Reply/Quote
The Beatles - Can't buy me love
Reply/Quote
Def Leppard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS70QWFns8s
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cliffs of Dover
Reply/Quote
The Doors - Waiting For The Sun
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote
Magic Lanterns - Shame, Shame
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote
Maria Muldaur - good blues

Stan Rogers - master story teller, folk legend: Home in Halifax and Coffee House to Concert Hall are both outstanding collections

The Cranberries - Dolores O'riordan's infectious voice and a kind of unique sound to the band too

The Ventures - surf rock

JD McPherson - Old school rock-a-billy from a new talent

Peter Gabriel - special talent backed by special talents
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
This thread appears in thread search. Tried to link to the thread in post 2 - nothing. Did another thread search - nothing. Did the 2.0 thread vanish?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
foreigner...spellbinder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiDRHEIQXc0
Reply/Quote
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-What-are-you-listening-to-v2-0
Reply/Quote
Youtube
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Man, I don't know where Britney Howard and Alabama Shakes have been all my life, but I am glad they showed up!
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 02:18 AM)xxlt Wrote: Man, I don't know where Britney Howard and Alabama Shakes have been all my life, but I am glad they showed up!

Wow. That was powerful. I have heard of them up to this point, but never really listened to them. Thanks for the Post
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 02:27 AM)treee Wrote: Wow. That was powerful. I have heard of them up to this point, but never really listened to them. Thanks for the Post

You are welcome. I have seen snippets of appearances on Austin City Limits and a PBS show called Live from the Artist's Den. I was familiar with the former since I was a teenagers (I'm 51) but just discovered the latter program. They just blow me away every time I hear them. Plenty of the tracks from both shows available on You Tube so I definitely encourage you to explore their catalogue and support them.
Reply/Quote
Anybody familiar with Vintage Trouble? Just caught a little of them for first time on Austin CIty Limits last night - they were the on one of the shows with Alabama Shakes. Check them out and let me know what you think.
Reply/Quote
Cry Of Love - Hand Me Down

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Queens of the Stone Age - My God is the Sun
Reply/Quote