Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you looking forward to the Most this Football Season?
This can be anything, from your favorite player, going to the games, gathering with friends at your favorite pub or being with family... What is it you enjoy the most and planning on doing when the season starts? Give details about what you enjoy the most about the football season....

WHO DEY!!!!
Reply/Quote
Watching us sweep the Ravens again LOL
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Watching my little girls cheer "Who Dey" over and over.....they've already started.... Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Watching Hill be our bell cow and carry us to victory.

Having him dominate defenses will open things up for everyone else on the team, including letting AJ have a big year and even should make our defense better by forcing the opposing offense to throw the ball to play catch-up. which will allow Geno to return to form, as well as letting our ends tee-off in pass rush.

On the same note of forcing the other team to throw the ball, I'm also pumped to watch Dre and DD make big plays at corner!
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2015, 09:16 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: This can be anything, from your favorite player, going to the games, gathering with friends at your favorite pub or being with family...  What is it you enjoy the most and planning on doing when the season starts?  Give details about what you enjoy the most about the football season....

WHO DEY!!!!

What I look forward to every season: Winning a Super Bowl.  It better happen in my lifetime.  
Reply/Quote
Watching football..
Reply/Quote
Im looking forward to the Hill/Gio combination. Hoping our O-Line can create holes for these two guys to reek havoc on the defense.
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to us staying healthy, and how well Dalton does with those healthy people. (And a SB!)
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm looking forward to seeing hill emerge as a superstar in this league. I think he becomes the vocal leader of this offense. Also looking forward to see how dalton plays with a (knock on wood ) healthy MJ and eifert.

I still think that win against Denver on prime time was a big turn for this group. We were depleted come playoff time. I expect big things this year.
Reply/Quote
I'm looking forward to seeing the Buckeyes plow through college football again. That would be tops on my football list.

Next would be seeing what the Bengals can do with Hill as the starter all year and a more healthy receiving corp. Hoping to see Dalton put a complete season together along with some key wins, like a playoff win. Would like to see the Bengals get their first ever win in Oakland and beat the 49ers (a team they only have 3 wins against).

Here in Florida the Bengals are rarely on TV while the Buckeyes are basically on every week.

Reply/Quote
(06-09-2015, 10:25 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: What I look forward to every season: Winning a Super Bowl.  It better happen in my lifetime.  

Me too! Maybe that's why I get so bummed out every year - regardless if they win 10+ games a season...

To answer the OP question: just looking forward to seeing how this team responds to the heavy, heavy criticism. Basically, I am just looking forward to watching football again...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Seeing if the issues with our offense was due to injuries or Hue.

I know folks say Dalton's 2013 season was one of a below average qb, but If we can get back to that level of play minus the 4 INT's he threw the last game of the season when we were up by 17 against the Ravens but were throwing like we were down by 30 (how different would his season be viewed by some on this board if it ended with a 33-16 td/int ratio), I think we'll be okay on Offense.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Watching Jeremy Hill.

That guy is the most exciting player we've had since Chad Johnson.
Reply/Quote
The offense with better health and a bigger workload for Hill and the D-line with Geno being Geno and having MJ again.
[Image: 29p43f6.png]

Quote:"Massillon High School is ahead of us," owner Mike Brown said when asked about an indoor practice facility. "We don't have one."
Reply/Quote
Watching Hue & the offensive line create holes for Hill & Gio to capitalize on. Which can only help both Dalton & Green. Defense getting back to where they were the previous years.
Reply/Quote
I am looking foward to seeing our Defensive line become our defensive line again.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
My fantasy draft. It's the one time of year an old group of friends all gets together. Once you get to be well into your 30's and kids start popping up everywhere it gets harder and harder for everyone to find the time to do stuff like that.

I really dig that first Thursday game they do every year now. Honestly, I like it all. The prime-time games are great. Heck, I even get excited for the sports talk to move away from boring ass baseball.

As far as the Bengals, I have to be honest, I really don't care much anymore. I'll watch them and root for them to win but I'm not going to get the least bit upset if they don't. I've become rather apathetic. Many blame fans for this. I would argue it's on the product. I have little confidence in them to get where I want them and I find many things surrounding them to be incredibly boring and stale. ie Coaching staff, QB, lack of new contributors, different mentality or approach, heck even the uniforms. It just kind of a boring product for me.
Reply/Quote
I enjoy the feeling of the weather and gathering with Family on Sundays to watch the games, I enjoy Sunday Nights cause I knows something is going to be on the tv!! I enjoy Monday nights cause I know something is going to be on tv.. and then it helps the week go by up to Thursday night... Gives something to really focus on during the winter months!! Hanging with Family and Friends and watching the Bengals does not get much better!!

WHO DEY!!!!
Reply/Quote
A balanced offensive attack and a revival of our defense.

And the return to football!

Walked by a TV display at Walmart the other night and they were playing NFL highlights.   I sat and watched them for 15 minutes while my daughters were texting me wondering where I was.

I didn't answer them Ninja
Reply/Quote
- MLJ, Eifert, AJ and Geno being healthy
- Dalton rebounding
- MJ90, Phat Sims and Hardison bolstering the rotation
- Hill getting a full season as starter
- Seeing where and how much AJ Hawk and Dawson will be used

- And most importantly...seeing if this team can finally win a playoff game
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote