Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your wins and losses predictions for our tough first six games?
Based on what we know now, it is a tough stretch to start the season, no doubt. That said, we will doubtless have a strong defense and an offense with at least a few legit weapons. Will we sweep? Go 0-6? Probably somewhere in between. Here's my prediction:

1...SEP 11...1:00PM AT JETS W
2...SEP 18...1:00PM AT STEELERS W
3...SEP 25...1:00PM BRONCOS W
4...SEP 29...8:25PM DOLPHINS L
5...OCT 9....4:25PM AT COWBOYS W
6...OCT 16..1:00PM AT PATRIOTS L

That's actually my optimistic version. I could see us losing one of those first three games, though I think we're gonna take the Steelers. Everyone on the team has that second game circled on their calendar for sure. I could also see us swapping results with the Jets and Dolphins -- losing the opener but winning the night game.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
5-1 or 6-0. The Bengals are going to start out strong and show the league that they're one of the best teams in the league just like last year.
Reply/Quote
We start 5-0 and lose at NE. That's Brady's first home game
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Start 4-0, finish 4-2.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2016, 11:39 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: 1...SEP 11...1:00PM AT JETS W
2...SEP 18...1:00PM AT STEELERS W
3...SEP 25...1:00PM BRONCOS W/L (Can't call it)
4...SEP 29...8:25PM DOLPHINS W (Statement game proving this team can win when the sun goes down...)
5...OCT 9....4:25PM AT COWBOYS W
6...OCT 16..1:00PM AT PATRIOTS W (Statement game as well, Brady will be off, Bengals will not.)

A Bronco team with QB issues (to me) is still going to be a tough team. Last season's game is not a testament on how this season's game will go...plus Broncos in past seasons found a way to beat us at home a few different times. Defense will be tough.  

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2016, 11:39 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: 1...SEP 11...1:00PM AT JETS .............Lose a close one on a questionable home field NY call. Looks like NFL is trying to send message.

2...SEP 18...1:00PM AT STEELERS ............Win ! Revenge and a statement game that even the refs can not stop. Plus Bell ,pulls hammy at team buffet the night before. Reported he may be out for the season. Bengals have been the better team for a while and now prove it.

3...SEP 25...1:00PM BRONCOS .........Win !  Dalton is already hitting his stride and is the difference against a stingy defense.

4...SEP 29...8:25PM DOLPHINS ..............Win !  Devante Parker catches 2 long TD's but Bengals roll anyway.

5...OCT 9....4:25PM AT COWBOYS .........Win ! Defense dominates and offense rolls in lopsided victory.  

6...OCT 16..1:00PM AT PATRIOTS ..........Win !  Bengals ruin Tom Brady's home opener and the SB talk revs up. 

5-1 and the fans are amped. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
1...SEP 11...1:00PM AT JETS W I think the drama and hype around Fitz is messing with the team. Either he signs is unhappy, or he holds out and is unhappy, or they fold but the pressure, as well as missing time, gets to him, and we just come in and get after him.
2...SEP 18...1:00PM AT STEELERS W No Le'Veon Bell and we go in there hyped up and pissed off about the playoff debacle and just stomp on them. Not to mention that Dalton makes his presence known and has his "coming out party," ripping their terrible secondary to shreds.
3...SEP 25...1:00PM BRONCOS W Who's their QB? Home opener in The Jungle after starting 2-0 and everyone is just hyped-up with the crowd going insane and we stomp them.
4...SEP 29...8:25PM DOLPHINS W But we need to be careful of a letdown. I just don't think Tannehill will be able to beat us.
5...OCT 9....4:25PM AT COWBOYS L Tricky one but that will be a tough place to win with the noise, especially because I think Elliot has a huge year
6...OCT 16..1:00PM AT PATRIOTS L So difficult to beat the Pats in Foxoborough, especially with Tom fresh off suspension.

4-2 but definitely the possibility to start 6-0 ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Either

3-3 (We lose a few close games or our offense isn't clicking)

5-1 (We lay an egg but overall, we are clicking)

Reply/Quote
I'm going optimistic all the way. 6-0 Until proven otherwise we win em all and just keep winning..
I could be wrong, but I have absolutely nothing to lose predicting W's the whole way because I'm not betting.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 12:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: We start 5-0 and lose at NE. That's Brady's first home game

Agreed.  No way in hell do they lose to the Dolphins at home.  Brady's first home game, with an undefeated Bengals team coming in to town....can they flex games that early in the season?  You know the NFL brass will be in a circle jerk over how this can create more worship at the throne of Brady.  I bet they find a reason to keep Burfict locked up so he doesn't get injured.  
Reply/Quote
No way we lose to Pittsburg without bell or Bryant their only 2 games I'm worried about their entire season is patriots and Texans 14-2 first round bye
Reply/Quote
Don't underestimate the Steelers. We will beat them (maybe sweep) but slow down on the Kool-Aid

Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 10:13 AM)SHRacerX Wrote:  I bet they find a reason to keep Burfict locked up so he doesn't get injured.  

Even with the conspiracy theories.

Reply/Quote
I believe it can be anywhere between 4-2 to 6-0. Worse than 4 wins and it will be a disappointment all around.

We've got the horses to win all these games. But, as we all know, not all the horses run to potential every game.

Reply/Quote
Ive noticed, alot of people on these forums are marking the NE game as a loss. I have high hopes about the game. Tom brady will be 39 years old this season. We are an elite AFC team just like the Pats!
Reply/Quote
AT JETS - W
AT STEELERS - W
VS. BRONCOS - W
VS. DOLPHINS - W
AT COWBOYS - W
AT PATRIOTS - W
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 01:19 PM)Gohards Wrote: Ive noticed, alot of people on these forums are marking the NE game as a loss. I have high hopes about the game. Tom brady will be 39 years old this season. We are an elite AFC team just like the Pats!

I have visions of Brady being a thorn in everyone's side until about 42. He is in excellent shape. I don't see a dip in performance anytime soon. 
Reply/Quote
At Jets - Win
At Steelers - Win
Broncos - Win
Dolphins - Win
At Cowboys - Loss
At Patriots - Loss

4-2
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 01:42 PM)Whacked Wrote: I have visions of Brady being a thorn in everyone's side until about 42. He is in excellent shape. I don't see a dip in performance anytime soon. 

I thought the same thing about Manning, and Manning didnt slowly dip either. It was like 1 year he broke the TD record, next year he was terrible.
Reply/Quote
This is by far the hardest stretch of the schedule, but this team usually starts the season off strong, making predictions very difficult here. @Jets, @Pit, @NE, and Denver at home are all going to be very, very tough games. A 3-3 start here would not shock me, nor would I be all that down about it. These are some excellent teams, and the Zampese train might take a while to get rolling.  Here's to hoping that I'm wrong, but everyone is more concerned with how they end the season anyway.

At Jets - Loss
At Steelers - Loss
Broncos - Win
Dolphins - Win
At Cowboys - Win
At Patriots - Loss

3-3
Reply/Quote