Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your wins and losses predictions for our tough first six games?
(07-25-2016, 07:22 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Not easily,

But the Bengals offense against the Cowboys D is a more lopsided matchup than the Cowboys O vs the Bengals D.

Well we will see what happens when we play them. I do think that the Bengals O vs Cowboys D will be more lopsided, but I think that our D will be able to smother their offense. Personally I think they're a bit overrated.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2016, 07:23 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Pitt is kind of a stretch..

Winning 100% of the first 3 is a stretch.

You have us beating the Pats too?

Well shit. Now your prediction is just over the top.

We have the capacity to beat any team. Will we do so right out the gate? Maybe

Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 10:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Imagine if Dalton and Green could be doing what Romo and Bryant have done since 2011, namely win at least one playoff game. Not sure where this superiority complex over Dallas comes from. Dallas is 1-0 against the Bengals since 2011, and have won a playoff game.

I'm just saying Romo/Bryant/Elliott/That OL is going to be fearsome to go up against in 2016.
You know it's a desperate response when all you can reference is Dallas winning a game against the Bengals and Dallas making the playoffs one time and winning once to say the Dallas has been better than the Bengals Over The Last 5 Years try again
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2016, 11:10 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: You know it's a desperate response when all you can reference is Dallas winning a game against the Bengals and Dallas making the playoffs one time and winning once to say the Dallas has been better than the Bengals Over The Last 5 Years try again

Thank you.

We're talking about the Cowboys for gods sake. They were 4-12 last year 
Reply/Quote
"Any Given Sunday"

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2016, 07:23 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Pitt is kind of a stretch..

Winning 100% of the first 3 is a stretch.

You have us beating the Pats too?

Well shit. Now your prediction is just over the top.

People probably said that 8-0 was unrealistic last year as well. 
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2016, 12:07 AM)Gohards Wrote: Thank you.

In all fairness, 3 of those 4 wins came during the first month of the season when Romo actually played.  If Romo and Bryant suit up against us it won't be the same as playing the Cassel-led crap squad from 2015.  I know we can win this one, but it's naive to just assume the Cowboys were 4-12 last year because they were just flat-out awful.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2016, 05:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: In all fairness, 3 of those 4 wins came during the first month of the season when Romo actually played.  If Romo and Bryant suit up against us it won't be the same as playing the Cassel-led crap squad from 2015.  I know we can win this one, but it's naive to just assume the Cowboys were 4-12 last year because they were just flat-out awful.

To be honest, id be surprised if Romo wasnt hurt by the time we play them
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2016, 05:49 PM)Gohards Wrote: To be honest, id be surprised if Romo wasnt hurt by the time we play them

Nor would I.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2016, 12:07 AM)Gohards Wrote: Thank you.

yes the way LeonardLeap was addressing the Cowboys, you would have thought he was talking about the Patriots the last 5 years... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Honestly I can see these games going a lot of ways.

@NY- W. If they trot Geno Smith out I think we can beat them in a Marv-Ball game. If its Fitz I could see a shootout.

@Pitt- W. We seem to only win at ketchup land. If Bell is out they could be struggling offensively. Either way it will be a close one.

Den- W They have a rough QB situation. As bad as Peyton was they still had a guy who could read D's and get into the right play.
1pm in the Jungle is Daywalker time. I think we take it.

Mia - W Home game against a inferior team. I can see the opp for a let down but think the Bengals will be focused this year.

@Dal - W I'm torn on this game.... If Dallas offense is clicking this will be a tough one and could be a loss in the JerryDrone. If not I can
see the Bengals being too much for that D.

@NE - L Sure we are good enough to go in and beat them.... but lets be honest... they just don't lose at home often and they could be very desperate depending
on how the first 4 weeks go.

So in the end you can switch any of these around because there is some good teams.
My heart is telling me 5-1 but we could go 3-3 or 6-0 and I would not be surprised.
If the Bengals can start fast the BYE is a possibility this year because their schedule tapers off dramatically and they do not seem to have more than one egg a year
against inferior teams if any as of late.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 12:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: We start 5-0 and lose at NE. That's Brady's first home game

Wrong. It is actually Week #5 in Cleveland Brady comes back.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 10:27 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Wrong. It is actually Week #5 in Cleveland Brady comes back.

Brady's first HOME GAME

Fitz is back, we lose week 1.

Lose week 2.

Lose a heartbrealler against Denver. (0-3)

Win Miami

Win Dallass

Lose NE.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 10:27 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Wrong. It is actually Week #5 in Cleveland Brady comes back.

*ahem*

(07-27-2016, 10:29 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Brady's first HOME GAME
Your thoughts, QCS?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 05:41 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: This is by far the hardest stretch of the schedule, but this team usually starts the season off strong, making predictions very difficult here. @Jets, @Pit, @NE, and Denver at home are all going to be very, very tough games. A 3-3 start here would not shock me, nor would I be all that down about it. These are some excellent teams, and the Zampese train might take a while to get rolling.  Here's to hoping that I'm wrong, but everyone is more concerned with how they end the season anyway.

At Jets - Loss
At Steelers - Loss
Broncos - Win
Dolphins - Win
At Cowboys - Win
At Patriots - Loss

I am predicting 5 and 1 for our team.IF we stay healthy I could see our mighty team whipping all these teams.We are a super bowl team,but have to put it all together and with two new receivers,its going to be a tough call.I know we can whip-ass every game,its just doing it.I really like this team.I am stoked about this season.I hate the stoolers,and the dirty-birds more every year.
3-3
Reply/Quote
I will be surprised if we do any worse than 4-2 honestly. I think we could beat everyone on the schedule. When we play the Patriots we should be full strength with Burfict and Eifert back. I think people are either over rating our opponents or under rating us. The good thing is we have a cupcake rest of the schedule.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2016, 11:39 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: 1...SEP 11...1:00PM AT JETS W - Should be a tight defensive battle but we do enough in the end to pull it out.

2...SEP 18...1:00PM AT STEELERS W - Dalton and the boys start to find a little chemistry against this Secondary, close in the end but not as
close as the score would indicate. First high scoring game of the season.

3...SEP 25...1:00PM BRONCOS W - First home game of the season, should be another defensive battle but we squeak it out with the better
Offense. The Broncos will still be tough with that Defense but not good enough in our first home game.

4...SEP 29...8:25PM DOLPHINS W - No way the Dolphins come in here and win this one. Our Offense gets on a roll again and our Defense
shuts them down in the run game. Parker might have a good game yardage wise against Kirkpatrick if he is still starting.

5...OCT 9....4:25PM AT COWBOYS W - Should be a good game but by this time both our O and D are rolling.

6...OCT 16..1:00PM AT PATRIOTS L - First home game for Brady after the suspension. Should be a great game but in the end the Patriots
pull it out. We win the next time we play...

Rock On
Reply/Quote
We beat the Jets and Broncos. Lose the rest for a 2-4 record.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote