Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What away game to go to.
Last year my wife and i drove to KC for the playoff game and that was so much fun.

It did not hurt that the Bengals won.

Kansas City was a great city to hang out in.
We really enjoyed the city.
The downtown bar areas the night before the game was electric.
The tailgating with KC fans was memorable.
It was also so much fun after the game.

What games do you think people will flock to this year.
I am eying Nashville as my next destination game.

What say you?
Reply/Quote
My good friend from childhood lives in Dallas so I'm thinking about going down to that game. The only problem is that it's on the 18th, which is the anniversary of the wreck.

I'd probably still go because it's not a big one (i.e. 5, 10, 15, etc.), and my friend that lives down there was there the night of the wreck, so it might be fun to be with him since we won't do anything up here besides for maybe a few friends getting together for drinks.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2022, 02:43 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: Last year my wife and i drove to KC for the playoff game and that was so much fun.

It did not hurt that the Bengals won.

Kansas City was a great city to hang out in.
We really enjoyed the city.
The downtown bar areas the night before the game was electric.
The tailgating with KC fans was memorable.
It was also so much fun after the game.

What games do you think people will flock to this year.
I am eying Nashville as my next destination game.

What say you?

One son lives in NYC and my other son and I joining him for my birthday and the Jets game. Probably go by the team hotel and see friends.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
To me it would be Tampa and Brady.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Feb 12th in Arizona

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
The Tampa Bay game December 18th would be interesting.

Has anybody ever been to that Stadium?

Their stadium seems pretty cool and it may or may not be Tom Brady last game.
It would also be great to be in a warmer client in the middle of December.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2022, 08:29 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: The Tampa Bay game December 18th would be interesting.

Has anybody ever been to that Stadium?

Their stadium seems pretty cool and it may or may not be Tom Brady last game.
It would also be great to be in a warmer client in the middle of December.

Not a great stadium. Pretty much the same as Tennesse’s but with a pirate ship
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2022, 08:38 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Not a great stadium. Pretty much the same as Tennesse’s but with a pirate ship

It would also be a week before Christmas.
The Titans (Nashville) game would be Thanksgiving weekend.
Great if you have family in Nashville not so great of you don't.
On the other hand, if you dread getting together with your family it is a great excuse.
Reply/Quote
I will be going to the Cowboys game.
HORRORMOVIETALK.COM --- HORRORSOCIETY.COM --- NIGHTCHANNELS.COM
DUSTIN GOEBEL ARTWORK @ PINTEREST --- DARK ART @ MACABRE GALLERY

[Image: imageedit-5-9954707407.gif]
Support your favorite artists, independent filmmakers and movie review podcasters

Reply/Quote
I was at the Jets game last season...yea.

May go again just to get last year’s taste out of my mouth
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2022, 10:03 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I was at the Jets game last season...yea.

I want to see them stomp the Jets this time.
HORRORMOVIETALK.COM --- HORRORSOCIETY.COM --- NIGHTCHANNELS.COM
DUSTIN GOEBEL ARTWORK @ PINTEREST --- DARK ART @ MACABRE GALLERY

[Image: imageedit-5-9954707407.gif]
Support your favorite artists, independent filmmakers and movie review podcasters

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2022, 10:17 PM)JUDAS MESIAS Wrote: I want to see them stomp the Jets this time.

I have a feeling cincy is gonna curb stomp them this time around
Reply/Quote
I’m going to New Orleans & Tennessee this year. I usually try to go to at least a couple away games each year. I figured the Saints game would be pretty fun with Burrow/Chase coming back to Louisiana. A lot to do there as well. I know Nashville is fun & it’s somewhat close so that’s good.
Reply/Quote
I’ll prob be going to Tennessee. I’ve followed the Titans more intimately than any team besides the Bengals, and it’s a cool place and atmosphere. Tough game, but hope we stomp em.
Reply/Quote
My wife and went  to Dallas AT&T to see the Bearcats play Alabama, So-Fi for the Super Bowl and to Vegas Allegiant stadium also. We went to Allegiant home of the Raiders first. We took 2 hour tours in Dallas and also Las Vegas.

Our take was it was not close. Allegiant stadium was by far the best (one of newest also) from the seating, concessions, restrooms to the ambience. So-Fi was also awesome. Dallas was old and dated and we were not impressed. It is more impressive on TV. The big screen while great on sideline views for levels 3 and above, it is not impressive at all in the end zone as much smaller and just does not pop. Dallas was great when built, but now has been surpassed in a big way by Allegiant and So-Fi stadiums.

As for me, I have a place in Naples, so I am looking at going to TB to watch us beat the G.O.A.T in likely his last season. I was there when we beat him at PBS in the game that ended in a thunderstorm so hopeful I can see us beat him again. It is also only a 2 hour drive for us.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2022, 10:03 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I was at the Jets game last season...yea.

Wow, what a frustrating game that was. I was pissed off for a week afterwards.
Reply/Quote
Ha this is an easy one for me. Cowboys game
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Buffalo
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2022, 04:54 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: One son lives in NYC and my other son and I joining him for my birthday and the Jets game. Probably go by the team hotel and see friends.

Ugh. Jets games are terrible. 
Reply/Quote
Of the Away games this year New Orleans is where i would go... bourbon Street and Football
Reply/Quote