Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What crazy or unexpected things will we see in the Super Bowl?
Money Mac throws a TD pass.
Trent Taylor has a big game.
Someone propses - and gets REJECTED in front of everyone.
The game is TIED at halftime.
Camera pans to Mike Brown in the Owner's box - with that Brazilian hottie.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 07:40 PM)Tony Wrote: 2 Bengals defensive tds... Apple is gonna get a pick 6 and Hubbard is gonna return a sack fumble..

Apple SB MVP!
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:27 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Andrew Whitworth rips off his Rams jersey right before kickoff, revealing his Bengals jersey underneath and taking over at RT.
TAKE THAT, RAMS!

Or does OBJ go full LSU and join Burrow...or does Burrow and Chase go LSU and join OBJ?

Jarvis Landry runs out of the stands and joins in the fun with Justin Jefferson?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Serious crazy thing I could see happening. Jalen Ramsey and Chase go at it after the whistle and both get ejected from the game, ala A.J. Green's rear-naked choke takedown.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow goes to the huddle and says "Hey, is that John Candy in the stand?" "No that's John Goodman."

A tiger stripped painted streaker gets tackled on the field leaving a orange and black mark Aaron Donald later slips on and face plants.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Wardrobe malfunction by left shark.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
That Vitaly kid (the "Do you even lift") guy has GOTTA be up to something... he was behind the streaker at the last super bowl.
Reply/Quote
Snoop Dogg performs at half time wearing a huge JB9 necklace and announces that he is no longer a Steelers fan.
Reply/Quote
I was gonna say Collinsworth but he's gonna be doing the broadcast I think and I couldn't be happier about that and I think its gonna be really special to have him doing that even though I know he can't show his stripes.
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon and Samaje Perine combine for over 250 total offensive yards and 5 TDs, after Burrow set the trap early by throwing a couple of deep balls to Chase and Higgins.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
First play of the game, Mixon runs up the middle but a flea flicker unfolds as Mixon darts the ball back to Burrow who then proceeds to throw a 75 yard TD pass to Chase.
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis in the stands ? Shocked
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 07:16 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Drew.

Sample.

Touchdown.

Last time we were in a Super Bowl?

Eighty-Nine.
Reply/Quote
Bengals second play of the game Burrow hits Chase for 66 yards, but both players suffer severe knee injuries.
Reply/Quote
A QB who never won a playoff game before this year will win a Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
Chase will throw a TD to Higgins.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Will Ferrell goes streakin ala Old School for a publicity stunt for a new movie
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 07:00 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Unexpected? A Bengals returner takes one to the house.

Don’t think we had any of those this year iirc.
Bengals run 2nd half kick off out of the end zone to the right with Irwin tucking the ball in his right hand . . . just before he's reached by a defender, he shifts and throws a backwards pass across to Evans, who streaks down the sideline for 6.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:40 PM)ochocincos Wrote: WWE is exactly what made me think of it lol.

STONE COLD TURNED HEEL!!!!!
DON'T DO IT, STONE COLD!

Hollywood Hulk Whitworth?

We'll be in LA after all.

(02-01-2022, 07:16 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Drew.

Sample.

Touchdown.

Now you're just being ridiculous.

-------------

What if we came out with the sugar huddle for the first drive?

Tribute to the 88 team and throw the Rams off a bit.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:19 PM)Pezmerga Wrote: I thought it would be interesting for us all to share some off the wall ideas or game plans that the Bengals might try to pull off on Super Bowl Sunday to help us win!

Mine: The Bengals have been seemingly forcing the run on 1st down a lot. My off the wall theory is that they are using this tendency to tactically set up a Flea Flicker for a TD or big play vs the Rams! I will even call that the receiver will be Higgins!

Fellow Bengals fans, what are your guesses (if anything)?

Disclaimer: This is mostly for fun, so let your craziest ideas loose!
Well I know what crazy things I'm not going to see. The LA Rapper Halftime Show.  Since I'll have been watching Our Bengals, when they bring on the Rappers, I'll use that chance to go to the crapper.  i know some who don't like football tune in every year to watch the commercials and the halftime Broadway show thing. Women and people lay out food like it's Thanksgiving.  I've seen the promo for the Halftime show rappers, and I'd rather go to the crapper so I don't have to go rest of game.  I won't eat either, at age 67.  If I eat, I will fall asleep. That's what old people do. I'll eat after the game. 

One crazy thing will be me pacing the room all game. It has worked all Play-offs.  I tried to sit down against Titans and Bengals started to lose the lead, so I jumped back up.  From kick-off to end of game, I will be pacing like a coach on the sideline in front of TV, muting commercials.  That's crazy enough, but Bengals have been winning, so I'll be Walking The Floor Over You. 

I think the crazy thing would be to hear announcers saying Bengals just won Super Bowl, what a crazy thing.  All the crazy that would happen as Bengals get handed the Super Bowl Trophy.  THAT will be my Halftime Show, watching Bengals get Super Bowl Trophy at end of game. 
Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote