Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What crazy or unexpected things will we see in the Super Bowl?
(02-01-2022, 07:43 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Money Mac throws a TD pass.

This would be epic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 07:57 PM)Synric Wrote: Joe Burrow goes to the huddle and says "Hey, is that John Candy in the stand?" "No that's John Goodman."

A tiger stripped painted streaker gets tackled on the field leaving a orange and black mark Aaron Donald later slips on and face plants.

Love this one! Feels nice to be the one with the "Joe" this time!
Reply/Quote
1. Successful/Unexpected Onside Kick.

2. CJ plays.

3. Pick 6.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 12:07 PM)Takedown Wrote: 1. Successful/Unexpected Onside Kick.

2. CJ plays.

3. Pick 6.

Oh man, I really hope CJ can play. He deserves it.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 05:42 AM)kevin Wrote: Well I know what crazy things I'm not going to see. The LA Rapper Halftime Show.  Since I'll have been watching Our Bengals, when they bring on the Rappers, I'll use that chance to go to the crapper.  i know some who don't like football tune in every year to watch the commercials and the halftime Broadway show thing. Women and people lay out food like it's Thanksgiving.  I've seen the promo for the Halftime show rappers, and I'd rather go to the crapper so I don't have to go rest of game.  I won't eat either, at age 67.  If I eat, I will fall asleep. That's what old people do. I'll eat after the game. 

One crazy thing will be me pacing the room all game. It has worked all Play-offs.  I tried to sit down against Titans and Bengals started to lose the lead, so I jumped back up.  From kick-off to end of game, I will be pacing like a coach on the sideline in front of TV, muting commercials.  That's crazy enough, but Bengals have been winning, so I'll be Walking The Floor Over You. 

I think the crazy thing would be to hear announcers saying Bengals just won Super Bowl, what a crazy thing.  All the crazy that would happen as Bengals get handed the Super Bowl Trophy.  THAT will be my Halftime Show, watching Bengals get Super Bowl Trophy at end of game. 
Tiger Who Dey Tiger

I'm not personally excited about the halftime show (and haven't been for one since... The Who, maybe?).  But a couple of the artists got their first albums out right around the last Bengals SB which is kind of interesting.  I was actually hoping for the 49ers to be in this game just to make it a total 80s throwback.  

And the commercials used to be so much better.  I'm not sure what's happened in recent years.  Maybe it's the hype, maybe it's people trying hard to be more introspective than funny.  But they're just not as good as they were 15 years ago.  

But crazy or unexpected thing?  Beyond the Bengals winning (which so many don't seem to expect at all)... 

The Bengals winning a game without having to rely on Shooter to close it out  
Mixon breaking a big run down the middle for the longest play of the game
3 Stafford picks
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote