Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How not to cover up your scandal
So... you start with two dyed-in-the-wool evangelical Christians elected to the Michigan House: Todd Courser and Cindy Gamrat. Both are married and have kids. The two were so ultra-conservative in their philosophies that they were kicked out of the state Republican caucus. Add an affair between the two. Not overly shocking in this day and age, after all even ultra-conservatives like to get their groove on and do the nasty every once in awhile. But certainly fuel for their political competitors if made known. And someone did find out, and sent a threatening text message. And that is where the story gets interesting.

Couser decided that the best way to conceal the news of the affair was to begin a spin campaign alleging that he had sex with a male prostitute behind a bar in Lansing. The idea here was apparently to create such a sensation, that the news of the affair between him and Gamrat would be "mild" in comparison.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/10/politics/michigan-lawmaker-fake-email-male-prostitute-apology/index.html

Courser has admitted to creating the email smear campaign against himself, but refuses to step down from office until those miscreants who sought to blackmail him and Gamrat are caught and brought to justice.

Sometimes, it is probably best just to confess what you did and move on, eh.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
LOL

When your best plan to cover up your extra marital is to have a fake extra marital homosexual affair.

What's wrong with just saying, "The chick was hot, I'm a douchebag like the majority of the public?"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Haha funny stuff
Thanks Obama
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(08-11-2015, 11:00 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Thanks Bill Clinton

Fixed. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
I can not let the police know I was driving drunk. If I tell them I was on bath salts, that should steer them away from the drinking.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(08-11-2015, 01:08 AM)Benton Wrote: LOL

When your best plan to cover up your extra marital is to have a fake extra marital homosexual affair.  

What's wrong with just saying, "The chick was hot, I'm a douchebag like the majority of the public?"

And these people were elected to office Shocked
(08-10-2015, 11:21 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: So... you start with two dyed-in-the-wool evangelical Christians elected to the Michigan House: Todd Courser and Cindy Gamrat. Both are married and have kids. The two were so ultra-conservative in their philosophies that they were kicked out of the state Republican caucus. Add an affair between the two. Not overly shocking in this day and age, after all even ultra-conservatives like to get their groove on and do the nasty every once in awhile. But certainly fuel for their political competitors if made known. And someone did find out, and sent a threatening text message. And that is where the story gets interesting.

Couser decided that the best way to conceal the news of the affair was to begin a spin campaign alleging that he had sex with a male prostitute behind a bar in Lansing. The idea here was apparently to create such a sensation, that the news of the affair between him and Gamrat would be "mild" in comparison.  

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/10/politics/michigan-lawmaker-fake-email-male-prostitute-apology/index.html

Courser has admitted to creating the email smear campaign against himself, but refuses to step down from office until those miscreants who sought to blackmail him and Gamrat are caught and brought to justice.

Sometimes, it is probably best just to confess what you did and move on, eh.

It may sound stupid, but don't blame him.  He was just following his God's orders.
wait until it comes out she aborted their love child
Instead of the gay sex story, he could have just claimed that he "did not have sexual relations with that woman."

That's worked for politicians in the past. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]