Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about adding Joe Brady & Ja'marr Chase?
(12-08-2020, 01:05 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Word was the FO wanted JDR but Taylor wanted to bring in his guy.  If true, makes me dislike him even more.  

JDR would have been a perfect fit IMO. Proven DC but also some HC experience to help mentor Taylor.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 02:28 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And then went to the NFL and did......?

I wasn't aware that Joe Brady was responsible for recruiting. Or that it had any basis on what he can do in the NFL where he won't have a 1st round RB, and the 2 best WR in the nation playing against future car and insurance salesmen.

You act like setting national passing records in the SEC is no big deal.  Plenty of NFL guys on SEC defenses so not that great of argument there.  Plus that same offense had that same talent and looked like doodoo the year before Brady got there.  

The proof is in the outcome.  Sean Payton and the Saints organization said all kinds of great things about him from his time there.  

Carolina's offensive numbers are exceeding their talent in his 1st year there.  one year..turned LSU offense around.  1st year in Carolina and he's got a crappy offense averaging 24 a game.    

You can say he's young but arguing about his results is just not the best route.  
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 12:58 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah I'd hire him as an OC. Too late for that.

Just because someone is a good Offensive Mind though...doesn't mean they should be a great HC. Different skillsets.

Whoever is our HC needs to be able to bring structure to this team - Practice, gameplanning, player development, communcation, etc. Being good at X's and O's is a nice to have, but ideally we add good coordinators.

I've read a lot about him and people he's worked with rave about his detail and information gathering.  

Here's one article I remember reading before the national title game last year.  
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/28015035/how-lsu-tigers-offense-completely-changed-thanks-joe-brady
Reply/Quote