Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want to see tonight?
(08-14-2015, 05:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: probly wont see a lot of Eifert if i had my guess.

But very interested in seeing the rest of the TEs

Kroft, Uzomah and Lengel have all been looking good according to the peeps.

I am trying to get Gamepass going on NFL.com so i can watch. Isn't working right now though.

Probably too many people on the site at the moment or somethin.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 03:56 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Oh get over it, ya superstitious sally  Rolleyes
I can't help it....
                           ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 06:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Kroft, Uzomah and Lengel have all been looking good according to the peeps.

I am trying to get Gamepass going on NFL.com so i can watch. Isn't working right now though.

Probably too many people on the site at the moment or somethin.

at least there is no blackouts this year so i can watch home preseason games at their normal time lol
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 06:27 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: at least there is no blackouts this year so i can watch home preseason games at their normal time lol

Yeah, don't like them damn blackouts.
Reply/Quote
Even thought they'll just be out there for a few plays...I want to see if Tyler Eifert and Geno are both truly operating at beast mode level...as the reports from camp have been suggesting. Excited

Also looking forward to seeing some of the new youngsters like Dawson, Fisher, Alford and Kumerow.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 06:38 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Even thought they'll just be out there for a few plays...I want to see if Tyler Eifert and Geno are both truly operating at beast mode level...as the reports from camp have been suggesting. Excited

Also looking forward to seeing some of the new youngsters like Dawson, Fisher, Alford and Kumerow.

Kumerow is definately a fella i am hoping pans out, he has tons of potential. He has it all and i am
personally surprised he wasn't drafted. He has size, speed, hands, good route running etc.

Pretty amazing we were able to get him as an UDFA.
Reply/Quote
I want to see the 3rd and 4th stringers look like 1st and 2nd stringers.
Reply/Quote
All in all very pleased... ANDY looked wonderful he looks like he has lost some weight or in better shape or something..  maybe Mature a bit... too.. Very nice to see good Job Andy get him off the field early is what I wanted to see...  "holding the clipboard"...  and 85 is going to make HUGE difference...!!  BOOM!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 08:35 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: All in all very pleased... ANDY looked wonderful he looks like he has lost some weight or in better shape or something..  maybe Mature a bit... too.. Very nice to see good Job Andy get him off the field early is what I wanted to see...  "holding the clipboard"...  and 85 is going to make HUGE difference...!!  BOOM!!!!!

Yeah, rock on Andy. Rock On
Reply/Quote