Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want to see tonight?
(08-14-2015, 10:43 AM)Who Dey Time Wrote: I agree.  I don't want Dalton near that field tonight because, if he gets hurt, this season is *****.

If there is one person on our team I am not worried about getting injured it's Dalton. That is one of his best attributes, guy is tough.
Reply/Quote
No Major Injuries.......also, I considered LB the weak area on defense in 2014 and WR the weak area on offense in 2014, So I want to see players step up in preseason at these positions.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Like many others have said just see what the new guys can do and come away with no major injuries.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 08:47 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Realizing tonight's game is nothing more than a 3rd practice session with the Giants, is there anything you'd specifically like to see?

For me it's the diversity of the offense with Eifert and MLJ back in the lineup. Also, can't wait to get a look at the young TE's.

As for the defense, looking forward to watch the young corner's and safeties. Would also be interested in the DL but fully believe they'll be ridiculous regular season with the health and rotation back.

Healthy players leaving the field after the game.

but Rex and 2nd and 3rd string WRs the return game. And how well the Defense gels.
Reply/Quote
No injuries
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
First and foremost, as has been said many times, no injuries.

Outside of that, I'd like to see a cohesive 1st team hitting on all cylanders and resting early in the night. I want to see both O and D lines pushing people around. I want to see the new PK drilling 60 yarders like they're extra-points. I want a decent parking spot, sample the new food offerings they've been bragging about, and I want to be dazzled by the shear size and brilliance of the new scoreboards. And, everyone behaving in the post-game traffic.

Ah, to be inside the friendly confines once again. Only a few hours away....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Is McCarron playing?

Thought I read he may sit this one out.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote

1. No injuries
  2. Standout performances by Dawson, Hawk, Kroft, Alford, Kumerow, Carter  and Hardison
  3. Progress made by Bodine
  4. No injuries
Reply/Quote
A game loaded with trick plays, complex formations, wild end zone celebrations, Lemmy from Motorhead singing the national anthem, trash talking like professional wrestlers between coaches...  the usual pre-season excitement.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 08:47 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Realizing tonight's game is nothing more than a 3rd practice session with the Giants, is there anything you'd specifically like to see?

For me it's the diversity of the offense with Eifert and MLJ back in the lineup.  Also, can't wait to get a look at the young TE's.

As for the defense, looking forward to watch the young corner's and safeties.  Would also be interested in the DL but fully believe they'll be ridiculous regular season with the health and rotation back.

Agree with all the things you list. I will add i want to see how Dawson and Alford look.

2 rookies who i am really excited about.
Reply/Quote
I want to see Geno sack Eli

That's when I'll personally know that he's back
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 12:03 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: If there is one person on our team I am not worried about getting injured it's Dalton. That is one of his best attributes, guy is tough.

Please stop with that kiss of death. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 02:31 PM)Frank Pembleton Wrote: I want to see Geno sack Eli

That's when I'll personally know that he's back

Same here, this is key to our season.

If Geno consistently dominates like he did prior to his injury we can beat anybody.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 02:34 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Please stop with that kiss of death. Ninja

Oh get over it, ya superstitious sally  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
Kroft
Hunt
Clarke
Hardison
Chris Carter
Reply/Quote
Obviously like most have said, NO INJURIES!

Beyond that, some specifics:

-Smart play, especially from starters, but also backups. No stupid penalties like false starts, offsides, late hits. Have your head in the game and pay detailed attention to the little things

-On the same wavelength as the previous, detailed attention to playcalling. Chances are the game plan is going to be pretty vanilla with VERY FEW checks and audibles. NO WASTING TIMEOUTS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!

-Lastly, I want to see guys really make that back end of the roster NO COMPETITION. Come out and blow the other guys away. This is your opportunity!
Reply/Quote
Just want the offense to look crisp and the defense to look stubborn.

I'd like to see Jake Fisher have a nice game. The comments on him haven't been overly kind.

Kroft and Eifert creating mismatches

the LBers playing well without Vontaze.
Reply/Quote
Also some receivers stepping up not named Green
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 09:09 AM)Au165 Wrote: I want to see everyone walk off the field under their own power in good health. Hopefully we don't have a night like the Redskins did last night.

You bet! That's the main thing for this team: fresh legs, healthy and rested bodies.

Some things never change, though.... Gruden still doesn't have a TE he can use.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 04:17 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Just want the offense to look crisp and the defense to look stubborn.

I'd like to see Jake Fisher have a nice game. The comments on him haven't been overly kind.

Kroft and Eifert creating mismatches

the LBers playing well without Vontaze.

probly wont see a lot of Eifert if i had my guess.

But very interested in seeing the rest of the TEs
Reply/Quote