Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if we win the super bowl next season?
Could you imagine a story book ending next season with the Bengals winning a super bowl and then Marvin Lewis retires? That would be awesome
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Kicking this can down the road another year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sounds like a nice tv movie, but Marvin hasn't even won a playoff game, what makes you think he could win multiple in a row?

Reply/Quote
Honestly you're delusional Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I don't know. What if the Pope gets married?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 12:56 AM)Trademark Wrote: Could you imagine a story book ending next season with the Bengals winning a super bowl and then Marvin Lewis retires? That would be awesome

Imagine the story book ending if I win the lottery. LMAO

That's how much I expect things to change for the Bengals this off season.

Reply/Quote
Clevelanders say "We're going to the playoffs this year" every year before it begins.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
They'd have to put Marvin on the IR for that to happen.
Reply/Quote
What if I start shitting golden horseshoes?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 11:18 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: What if I start shitting golden horseshoes?

You'd be a very rich man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 11:18 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: What if I start shitting golden horseshoes?

At least you'll be able to afford the surgery to repair the damage, but it's gonna hurt I expect. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Who would succeed him? I would imagine Guenther, but I would sure hate to weaken the defensive area.
Reply/Quote
Personally I'd love to see Marvin go out on top, but I don't think it'll happen. Even if they won every single game of the season and the super bowl 99-0 and he had to take over as emergency qb for the last 9 games and threw for 500 yards per game there would still be quite a few people demanding that Marvin be fired.

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
To be honest, smart money would be on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl. Long odds, soft schedule, and a depleted AFC.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 12:03 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Who would succeed him? 

The Bengals. The Bengals can succeed with him retiring.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 01:17 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: To be honest, smart money would be on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl. Long odds, soft schedule, and a depleted 
THE smart money? Would that be money backed by gold or money from fiat?
Let's just declare ourselves super bowl winners this season because of the river in Egypt known as Denial..

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 01:17 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: To be honest, smart money would be on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl. Long odds, soft schedule, and a depleted AFC.

As depleted as the AFC was this season, the Bengals were MORE depleted.  Seriously, our record is good for 12th out of 16 in the AFC.  Depletion indeed!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 01:36 PM)Benton Wrote: The Bengals. The Bengals can succeed with him retiring.

It was a softball and you crushed it
Reply/Quote
Boo
Reply/Quote
Look Lewis wont win a playoff game he is a terrible head coach. Check the game stats on all his playoff losses. The Bengals were out played in the second half and outscored 96-29 after halftime. That some good halftime adjustments made by Lewis. Lewis had his chance and has failed, so they need to move on from him, but now there is a second problem and it's much larger Mr Brown is the owner, and he is going down in history as the worst owner all time.
Reply/Quote