• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is AJ Green's trade value?
Ninja
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 01:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Ninja

Bad idea.

Why would you ever trade him?

He is happy here and he is a game changer.

No more ideas like this.

-- WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS!! --
Reply/Quote
A player to be named later..or...if you have to ask you can't afford it.. Take your pick.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A lot more than anyone else on this team. The most valuable.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 01:18 PM)MC Howley Wrote: Bad idea.

Why would you ever trade him?

He is happy here and he is a game changer.

No more ideas like this.

Happy to be losing...just like the fans.
Reply/Quote
I think a better question is what would the Bengals be able to do with the draft pick they got for him?

Their track record hasn't been great.
Reply/Quote

The most stupid idea I've ever seen posted. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 03:02 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Happy to be losing...just like the fans.

Trading arguably the best wide out in the league and a team leader = Winners.
Reply/Quote
Like I said, Kevin Love, Kevin Garnett could have stayed in their respective teams and been perennial losers. i.e. the Bengals franchise.

Love and Garnett leave, and win a championship. With the Bengals record in the playoffs, AJ Green will not win a superbowl here. I doubt AJ Green came into the league to leave with 0 rings. This team is garbage. 

Some of you guys are OK with not winning a superbowl...it's not happening with this management. Let AJ escape, we'd all still be Green fans. Not sure how you guys want to still be fans with the trash on the field.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 03:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Like I said, Kevin Love, Kevin Garnett could have stayed in their respective teams and been perennial losers. i.e. the Bengals franchise.

Love and Garnett leave, and win a championship. With the Bengals record in the playoffs, AJ Green will not win a superbowl here. I doubt AJ Green came into the league to leave with 0 rings. This team is trash!

Like i said?  You posted a thread and then stuck this Ninja  in there and now you're acting like you made some kind of valid statement.

Do you even have a point or are you just pissed off? Are you drunk?
Reply/Quote
Trading Green who will be 29 at the start of next season isn't a terrible idea IF management deems we are going to be rebuilding for 2-3 years and IF you could get a haul of draft picks. I'm talking 2 1sts and maybe a 3rd.

To a team like Dallas that is on the cusp of a Super Bowl or maybe Seattle...it would be worth it.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 03:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Like I said, Kevin Love, Kevin Garnett could have stayed in their respective teams and been perennial losers. i.e. the Bengals franchise.

Love and Garnett leave, and win a championship. With the Bengals record in the playoffs, AJ Green will not win a superbowl here. I doubt AJ Green came into the league to leave with 0 rings. This team is garbage. 

Some of you guys are OK with not winning a superbowl...it's not happening with this management. Let AJ escape, we'd all still be Green fans. Not sure how you guys want to still be fans with the trash on the field.

Look dude....I'm already looking to next season and AJ Green is our best player and our best chance of making play-offs in 2017......I am not into getting rid of top players in hopes they win a Super Bowl for other teams.  That stinks and does this franchise no good. ....Some of you live for draft picks.  We are going to get high draft picks without trading Green.  NOBODY we could draft would be as good as Green. ....This would be a stupid boneheaded trade and it will never happen.  Green will be here in 2017. 

AND I AM STILL A FAN......You may not be....you may want to trade off the best players and give up on this team forever....To that I say good bye and don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you. Go root for another team, you will not be missed.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I don't live for draft picks, but AJ is not winning a bowl here, so what's his purpose other than to entertain you? He's the right person at the wrong time.

Although AJ is in shape, WR stats show this is his prime year and he will be declining after this.

Do you see anything similar to the Kevin Love, Kevin Garnett situation from Minnesota? I don't think AJ stays here when his contract is up, that will show us if he's happy here or not. I can't believe he's happy not winning a playoff game. He can entertain fans from any stadium. I'm showing you management has handicapped him. 

It's sad because outside from some play from Geno, he's probably the only one that deserves a superbowl based on talent alone before his career is over. The rest?

Let's say AJ Green played for the Browns, would he leave after his contract was up? If he didn't, would you want him on your team (he's playing for mula/stats instead, then).
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 03:17 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Trading Green who will be 29 at the start of next season isn't a terrible idea IF management deems we are going to be rebuilding for 2-3 years and IF you could get a haul of draft picks. I'm talking 2 1sts and maybe a 3rd.

To a team like Dallas that is on the cusp of a Super Bowl or maybe Seattle...it would be worth it.

Wow talk about a fantasy.

So on one hand he is 29 and isn't worth as much to the Bengals after 1 down year from being contenders but another team is going to give up 2 firsts and a third for him? Better yet a team like Dallas who has Dez and is rolling on offense on all cylinders.

Everyone got too drunk at the pity party.
Reply/Quote

I am all for trading AJ Green.  We need to build up our O Line and Old Defense, been saying this for a while.
Reply/Quote
If I were to entertain the idea, I wouldn't take anything less than two first round picks and a couple of middle-late round picks.

Two firsts are a must though.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I don't know how many seasons he's got left on contract but if we don't win in the playoffs by then I'm pretty sure he does leave. They have s saying I've heard quite a lot that top wide receivers don't usually win the Superbowl, and it sounds right. Because of their price tag, and how many good receivers are coming out of the draft every year. Just think about we all the wide receivers we passed up taking on, just because we have a aj green. That they depend on too much.we could of drafted deandre Hopkins, I wanted him bad that year, and now he's a #1 for Houston. We could of drafted Odell Beckham Jr. Theres alot we could of drafted to pair with aj green, but they refused because we had marvin Jones and sanu. Which are lower round picks. How much good did 5the round Jones do. He had speed he was ok, but in big games he came up missing. Plus he was hurt half the time he was here and took a couple years to even develop into anything decent.
Reply/Quote
A trade would be tempting but why trade away a proven star for lets say 2 first round unproven players? who are the last 2 players we picked in the first, Kirk and Zeitler meh kinda ironic that they play the positions we are now trying to build. I would stick with Green for now.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2016, 03:06 AM)TKUHL Wrote: A trade would be tempting but why trade away a proven star for lets say 2 first round unproven players? who are the last 2 players we picked in the first, Kirk and Zeitler meh kinda ironic that they play the positions we are now trying to build. I would stick with Green for now.

Our last 2 picks in the 1st were WJ3 and Ced O.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
May as well just trade Dalton, Atkins, and Dunlap and abandon any hope of being competitive for the next 3 years at that point.
Reply/Quote