Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What is Masculinty
(05-18-2023, 01:35 PM)pally Wrote: Every shooting has circumstances leading up to it.  They do not happen in a vacuum.  I try very hard to look at those circumstances before coming to a conclusion.  Some I've concluded were justified and some weren't.  I do not believe all cops are bad yet I do not believe all are good either

You may not know me very well, but let me assure you, I never ever jump to conclusions.  I do not react in a knee-jerk manner.  

Forgive me for not being clear in this regard.  I was speaking in a general sense, not specifically to you in regards to consistency on this issue.  The media loves to throw "unarmed" in the headline of an LEO involved shooting like this is an automatic indictment of the shooting.  Plenty of posters here lap that pablum up with an ear to ear grin.  I was no accusing you of being one of them, but I wanted to further illustrate that unarmed does no automatically equal a bad shoot.
Reply/Quote
Another "man".

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2023, 11:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: Another "man".

Who puts 2k23? The point of using the k is to reduce the characters typed. I am judging that person hard just from that.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2023, 01:22 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Who puts 2k23? The point of using the k is to reduce the characters typed. I am judging that person hard just from that.

[Image: 81adYfJHzkL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg]:whatever:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYrmR6yqqX88mzrUm-nSx...g&usqp=CAU] Whatever
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2023, 01:50 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: 81adYfJHzkL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg]:whatever:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYrmR6yqqX88mzrUm-nSx...g&usqp=CAU] Whatever

I mean, at least they have a valid reason with the developer/publisher being a company called 2K Sports, but they're still dumb.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote