Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is really up with Huma Abedin?
(11-04-2016, 09:52 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Did I say I was an expert? I'm going off of what polls have said. 1 It has been reported that more than half of the Muslims in America would rather be under Sharia Law rather than American Law. 2 More than 60-90% of Muslims in other countries have been reported as stating that Sharia Law should be the law of the land.

(11-05-2016, 11:42 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/22/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

Just as I suspected, your source didn't make either of your two claims.

1  The article didn't address the percentage of Muslim Americans who believe the US should be under sharia law . . . at all.

2  As to the belief of Muslims throughout the world, the article stated, " Responses on this question vary widely."  Looking at the chart to the right of that statement, the percentage varies between 8-99% in the 39 countries polled.
(11-06-2016, 12:50 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Just as I suspected, your source didn't make either of your two claims.

1  The article didn't address the percentage of Muslim Americans who believe the US should be under sharia law . . . at all.

2  As to the belief of Muslims throughout the world, the article stated, " Responses on this question vary widely."  Looking at the chart to the right of that statement, the percentage varies between 8-99% in the 39 countries polled.

Where do the majority of Muslims live?
(11-06-2016, 11:49 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: What are you referring to?

I'm referring to the long history of Christian nations trying to take over other Christian nations in Europe.
(11-06-2016, 12:51 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Where do the majority of Muslims live?

Country A: population 100, 99% support sharia law (9 individuals)

Country B: population 1000, 10% support sharia law (100 individuals)

If you average the percentages for Country A and B who support sharia law without accounting for the absolute numbers, that percentage equals 55%.

If you account for the absolute numbers who support sharia law in those two countries, the percentage equals 10%.

Please note, this hypothetical poll doesn't include any countries other than the two countries listed.

First of all, neither of your two claims are accurate based upon your source.  Secondly, if you understand what I just wrote, you will gain further insight into why your second statement is no better than a guess.
(11-06-2016, 12:34 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Yeah and police officers are slaughtering Americans. Better get ready for that marshal law I guess.

What does this have to do with anything I said?

Oh wait.  It doesn't.  That is because you have no real response to what I said.
(11-06-2016, 12:41 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Good job at stretching the argument Fred. That is not what I was insinuating.

Then what did you mean when you said this?

(11-06-2016, 11:48 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote:  But all the PC people can keep sitting their acting like Christians are the ones who need to be stopped.

What do the "PC people" want to stop the Christians from doing?
(11-06-2016, 11:48 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Okay. And where are all these dangerous Christians that are blowing up people or beheading them in the name of their belief?

Nevermind don't answer that question. People always like to start talking about "radical christianity" whenever someone starts complaining about radical islam. But here's the thing. Just because someone is complaining about radical islam does not mean they are supportive of radical Christian groups or groups like Westboro. "Radical christianity" while something I'm against is nowhere near as prevelant as radical Islam.
Of course people like to talk about "radical Christianity" when Americans complain about Radical Islam. That is because complaints about radical Islam are really disguised complaints about all Islam--the imposition of a double standard never applied to Christianity. The same standard appears when Christians speak of Muslims "fighting each other for centuries," as if Christians have not been doing the same thing.

You have never heard of Timothy McVeigh?, the recent attempt to bomb Somalis in Tennesee? And the problem is not just in the U.S. Radical Christians in Uganda, led by U.S. pastors, are killing gays. Have you forgotten Srebrenica? Over 100,000 Iraqis were killed by Christians in Iraq by an American president calling for an unnecessary Crusade. Thousands have been killed in Yemen by "Christians" as well. And let's not forget India, where Christians killing Hindus who won't convert has been a decades old problem. http://www.rediff.com/news/2001/aug/02trip.htm

Muslims grow up learning how Christians continue to kill Muslims by the thousands every year.

Just because someone is complaining about Radical Islam doesn't mean he knows anything about the history, especially the current history, of conflicts between Islam and Christianity. Most of the complaints I hear about radical Islam, including those by Maher and Dawkins, come from people with very little knowledge of religious history and no ability to frame the conflicts in historical or sociological terms. Neither of those guys can distinguish between Islamism and Islam.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-06-2016, 12:51 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Where do the majority of Muslims live?

I believe Indonesia has the highest population, followed by Egypt.

But back to your point about Muslims wanting to live under "Sharia."  That is rather like asking any Christian if he
would like to live "under God's law."  Most will answer yes.

This is not really a good poll question since "Sharia" means something very different to Islamists than to the Majority of Muslims.

Anti-Muslim Americans then pick some quotes from Islamists and say "See, this is what 90% of Muslims want!!"

The right-wing media roils with disinformation about Islam. And Trump wants to create a bureau to "teach" Americans
the "truth" about it.  
(11-06-2016, 01:08 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: First of all, neither of your two claims are accurate based upon your source.  Secondly, if you understand what I just wrote, you will gain further insight into why your second statement is no better than a guess.

The first claim was based on other things that I have read, it was not in relation to that data. The second statement was not about all other countries but mainly the muslim majority ones where acceptance of sharia law is high.  Places like Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Iran, Turkey, Iraq, Morocco, Nigeria, Algeria, Afghanistan etc...... countries that hold the higher percentages of Muslims are at an average of 70% or higher in those polls when it comes to preference of Sharia Law.  The other countries listed only account for 0.1-1% of Muslims that live in those countries.

(11-06-2016, 01:08 PM)Dill Wrote: Of course people like to talk about "radical Christianity" when Americans complain about Radical Islam. That is because complaints about radical Islam are really disguised complaints about all Islam--the imposition of a double standard never applied to Christianity. The same standard appears when Christians speak of Muslims "fighting each other for centuries," as if Christians have not been doing the same thing.

You have never heard of Timothy McVeigh?, the recent attempt to bomb Somalis in Tennesee? And the problem is not just in the U.S. Radical Christians in Uganda, led by U.S. pastors, are killing gays. Have you forgotten Srebrenica? Over 100,000 Iraqis were killed by Christians in Iraq by an American president calling for an unnecessary Crusade. Thousands have been killed in Yemen by "Christians" as well. And let's not forget India, where Christians killing Hindus who won't convert has been a decades old problem. http://www.rediff.com/news/2001/aug/02trip.htm

Muslims grow up learning how Christians continue to kill Muslims by the thousands every year.

Just because someone is complaining about Radical Islam doesn't mean he knows anything about the history, especially the current history, of conflicts between Islam and Christianity. Most of the complaints I hear about radical Islam, including those by Maher and Dawkins, come from people with very little knowledge of religious history and no ability to frame the conflicts in historical or sociological terms. Neither of those guys can distinguish between Islamism and Islam.

Okay lets back up here. I'm not saying Christians have never done anything wrong and aren't currently doing anything wrong. I feel like we're getting away from the context of the argument.

This argument stems from the fact that I'm worried about radical Muslims invading our country. Yes, there are Christian terrorists, and there are Christians that commit acts of violence. Again, this is not about keeping Muslims out. This is about keeping radicals from flowing into our country. If there were an uprising of Christian terrorist groups claiming they want to destroy America, I'd be worried about them too. But the thing is, I don't see this happening. Can you point me to it? I'm not talking about lone terrorist activity by Christians. I'm talking about Christian terror groups that are actively talking about taking over/attacking America.

This is why I'm finding it hard to compare radical Islam and radical Christianity in the sense of why I'm worried about one over the other. Radical islamists seem to be extremely vocal about taking down America whereas I don't see this with Christians.
(11-06-2016, 03:36 PM)Dill Wrote: I believe Indonesia has the highest population, followed by Egypt.

But back to your point about Muslims wanting to live under "Sharia."  That is rather like asking any Christian if he
would like to live "under God's law."  Most will answer yes.

This is not really a good poll question since "Sharia" means something very different to Islamists than to the Majority of Muslims.

Anti-Muslim Americans then pick some quotes from Islamists and say "See, this is what 90% of Muslims want!!"

The right-wing media roils with disinformation about Islam. And Trump wants to create a bureau to "teach" Americans
the "truth" about it.  

What I originally said was that Muslims want to be separate from us because they'd rather be under Sharia Law. They may interpret the law differently, but the point I was making was that most Muslims would rather be governed by Sharia, not that they would all interpret it the same.
(11-06-2016, 06:15 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: This argument stems from the fact that I'm worried about radical Muslims invading our country. Yes, there are Christian terrorists, and there are Christians that commit acts of violence. Again, this is not about keeping Muslims out. This is about keeping radicals from flowing into our country. If there were an uprising of Christian terrorist groups claiming they want to destroy America, I'd be worried about them too. But the thing is, I don't see this happening. Can you point me to it? I'm not talking about lone terrorist activity by Christians. I'm talking about Christian terror groups that are actively talking about taking over/attacking America.

This is why I'm finding it hard to compare radical Islam and radical Christianity in the sense of why I'm worried about one over the other. Radical islamists seem to be extremely vocal about taking down America whereas I don't see this with Christians.
Christian radicals don't necessarily want to "destroy" America, just take it over. 

Have you ever heard of the book The Turner Diaries, which inspired McVeigh? It is set in an imaginary future 100 years from now, reflecting back on the present, a time when true Christian patriots had to take their country back from "liberals" non-whites, and other Communists who have taken over America.  What triggered the white uprising were government/UN efforts to confiscate guns. True Patriots had hidden enough so that they could retrieve them from hiding and fight the government in a long war they eventually won. This is a widespread ideology amongst the Alt-Right. They are waiting for the triggering confiscation and "race war" to take the country back.

Do you remember this incident in South Carolina?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/06/17/charleston-south-carolina-shooting/28902017/
The perp thought he would spark that longed-for race war and be a hero.  Charles Manson was also a believer in this white
mythology of a coming race war.

Have you ever heard of the Oath Keepers? They are military and police who take an oath declaring "that they will not obey unconstitutional orders, such as orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as “enemy combatants” in violation of their ancient right to jury trial." They are open to all races, but the principle is the same. They are ready to refuse the US/UN order to confiscate guns and arrest people who resist the government. https://www.oathkeepers.org/about/ No one knows how many are in this organization, but they claim to have 30,000 firefighters, among others. Their members came from all over the country to patrol Ferguson during the riots, to help protect against "outside agitators." And the police let them stroll around armed, though they were not official law enforcement.

While you are worrying about a few Muslims who have NO CHANCE of altering the US government one whit, from inside or out, hundreds of thousands of Christian militants have thrown their support behind Trump's call to take back the country from "the Kenyan."  As they see their numbers grow and encourage one another on line and at trump rallies, they come every closer to public violence, imagining that the bulk of the country will follow them to war.

Stop imagining that right wing violence is just scattered, "lone terrorist activity."  It is widespread and armed, violent right wingers are becoming increasingly internet connected and organized. And these folks will be VERY frustrated if their man doesn't win on Tuesday.
(11-06-2016, 06:52 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: What I originally said was that Muslims want to be separate from us because they'd rather be under Sharia Law. They may interpret the law differently, but the point I was making was that most Muslims would rather be governed by Sharia, not that they would all interpret it the same.

Well you are actually making two points here, Matt--that Muslims want to be separate from us and that they would rather be governed by Sharia.

In fact many Muslims are perfectly at home living with "us" and don't especially want to be separate. They attend US schools and universities and compete on the job market with everyone else.   One can follow Sharia living in the US without having to separate from everyone else.  Just as serious Christians do, they follow the law of their holy text in perfect harmony with traffic regulations and taxes and other secular legal requirements. Some would prefer not to be around drinking and loose women, but they have made their choice and tolerate our "customs."

Might you be conflating the preference for living under Sharia with a desire to live separately from Christians and the rest of us? That's not an either/or.
(11-06-2016, 09:27 PM)Dill Wrote: Christian radicals don't necessarily want to "destroy" America, just take it over. 

Have you ever heard of the book The Turner Diaries, which inspired McVeigh? It is set in an imaginary future 100 years from now, reflecting back on the present, a time when true Christian patriots had to take their country back from "liberals" non-whites, and other Communists who have taken over America.  What triggered the white uprising were government/UN efforts to confiscate guns. True Patriots had hidden enough so that they could retrieve them from hiding and fight the government in a long war they eventually won. This is a widespread ideology amongst the Alt-Right. They are waiting for the triggering confiscation and "race war" to take the country back.

Do you remember this incident in South Carolina?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/06/17/charleston-south-carolina-shooting/28902017/
The perp thought he would spark that longed-for race war and be a hero.  Charles Manson was also a believer in this white
mythology of a coming race war.

Have you ever heard of the Oath Keepers? They are military and police who take an oath declaring "that they will not obey unconstitutional orders, such as orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as “enemy combatants” in violation of their ancient right to jury trial." They are open to all races, but the principle is the same. They are ready to refuse the US/UN order to confiscate guns and arrest people who resist the government. https://www.oathkeepers.org/about/  No one knows how many are in this organization, but they claim to have 30,000 firefighters, among others. Their members came from all over the country to patrol Ferguson during the riots, to help protect against "outside agitators." And the police let them stroll around armed, though they were not official law enforcement.

While you are worrying about a few Muslims who have NO CHANCE of altering the US government one whit, from inside or out, hundreds of thousands of Christian militants have thrown their support behind Trump's call to take back the country from "the Kenyan."  As they see their numbers grow and encourage one another on line and at trump rallies, they come every closer to public violence, imagining that the bulk of the country will follow them to war.

Stop imagining that right wing violence is just scattered, "lone terrorist activity."  It is widespread and armed, violent right wingers are becoming increasingly internet connected and organized. And these folks will be VERY frustrated if their man doesn't win on Tuesday.

But I feel like this doesn't work as a counter-argument. You're arguing about people that are already here. I"m talking from the perspective of immigration laws and making them stricter for those coming from the backgrounds that I've noted previously. How to deal with groups that are already in this country is another issue entirely in my opinion and doesn't relate to the argument I'm trying to make about letting terrorists into our country on the basis that they want to harm us. Because as I've said before, I don't remember hearing about any foreign Christian terrorist groups that want to attack America and calling for other Christians that are already here to do the same. If that were the case I would make the same argument for them as well.

Domestic terrorism is something we will have to deal with on a separate scale no doubt. But that's not what I'm arguing at the moment. What I'm arguing has to do with those currently coming from these foreign lands where anti-american terrorists are known to operate from and where the violence rate is high. I'm less worried about a government take over and more worried about terrorists living in our communities with the intent to kill innocent Americans not caring if they live or die during the process.

As far as race wars go, I'm quite skeptical of that ever happening. A lot of things would need to happen for that to successfully be a large scale event. People were saying it was gonna happen if Obama was president and here we are 8 years later. I feel like the best chance for a race war to happen has already past. People have become too tolerant in my opinion for a serious race war to break out and America as a whole has become too diverse.
(11-06-2016, 10:24 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: As far as race wars go, I'm quite skeptical of that ever happening. A lot of things would need to happen for that to successfully be a large scale event. People were saying it was gonna happen if Obama was president and here we are 8 years later. I feel like the best chance for a race war to happen has already past. People have become too tolerant in my opinion for a serious race war to break out and America as a whole has become too diverse.

No, race wars are not a real possibility, though it is possible some Posse Comitatus types kill African American and foreigners.

Everyone is worried about a few terrorists slipping into the country, although that does not seem to have happened since 9/11.
The real threat seems to be people already here being radicalized.

Since you were all worried about Abedin, I assumed you were concerned about a 5th column. Didn't you say something to that effect?  That is very different from worrying about infiltration.
(11-06-2016, 11:27 PM)Dill Wrote: No, race wars are not a real possibility, though it is possible some Posse Comitatus types kill African American and foreigners.

Everyone is worried about a few terrorists slipping into the country, although that does not seem to have happened since 9/11.

Since you were all worried about Abedin, I assumed you were concerned about a 5th column. Didn't you say something to that effect?  That is very different from worrying about infiltration.

Well yes I am worried about a 5th column but the truth is I'm less worried about it than I am about just increased terrorist activity in general on our own soil. I never used to be that afraid of it in the past but seeing how much more intelligent and organized terrorists have become has raised my concern as I believe they will only continue to get smarter and more strategic as technology continues to advance. If I'm gonna be completely honest, I don't think a government take over by muslims is something that will ever happen in my lifetime. I think it'd take a while for something like that to happen and a lot of moving chess pieces. So if it were to happen, I don't think any of us will be close to being alive to seeing it.
(11-06-2016, 11:27 PM)Dill Wrote: No, race wars are not a real possibility, though it is possible some Posse Comitatus types kill African American and foreigners.

I'm worried about a 5th column if Trump gets elected.  Some jackoffs in this country seem thoroughly enamored with the greatness and statesmanship of Vladimir Putin.  The alt right practically considers him an unappreciated voice of reason.  It's downright frightening to think of the number of people I know that love the guy.  I feel like many on the right would be fine with Putin running the world if it meant thwarting the black guy that got elected president twice and Killawillavanillaghostfacekingkongvsgodzillaillary.  

I'm half joking, of course, but Putin is kinda slick.  I think he could win a lot of hearts and minds on the right through social media and thumbing his nose at democrats.  
(11-06-2016, 06:15 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: The first claim was based on other things that I have read, it was not in relation to that data. The second statement was not about all other countries but mainly the muslim majority ones where acceptance of sharia law is high.

I asked to see the polls which supported your statements.  So why would you show me a poll that was "not in relation to the data" your statements were based upon?

The second statement was about a poll that shows acceptance of sharia law is high in countries that accept sharia law?  Holy shit!!1  Maybe we can do a poll that shows acceptance of the Ten Commandmants is high among Christians.  Or how about acceptance of democracy is high among citizens of democratic nations?  People who shop at Publix prefer to shop at Publix.  In other news, most Ford dealerships prefer to sell Fords while statistics show Chevy dealerships predominantly sell Chevys.  In a recent poll at a Browns vs. Bengals home game, fans in attendence at the Bengals game were more likely to support the Bengals than the San Francisco 49ers.

Quote:Places like Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Iran, Turkey, Iraq, Morocco, Nigeria, Algeria, Afghanistan etc...... countries that hold the higher percentages of Muslims are at an average of 70% or higher in those polls when it comes to preference of Sharia Law.  The other countries listed only account for 0.1-1% of Muslims that live in those countries.

Well, obviously you didn't understand my explanation of percentages and absolute numbers.

Quote:Okay lets back up here. I'm not saying Christians have never done anything wrong and aren't currently doing anything wrong. I feel like we're getting away from the context of the argument.

This argument stems from the fact that I'm worried about radical Muslims invading our country.

That's just comical.  How do you propose they will invade the country and overthrow the government?  By infiltrating the government one jihadist at a time?

Quote:Yes, there are Christian terrorists, and there are Christians that commit acts of violence. Again, this is not about keeping Muslims out. This is about keeping radicals from flowing into our country.

Really?  Your article isn't about Islamic terrorists.  It is about a Muslim woman who is a former Chief of Staff to the Secretary of State who you suspect is a covert jihadist infiltrator despite a complete lack of evidence to support your paranoid delusions.

Quote:If there were an uprising of Christian terrorist groups claiming they want to destroy America, I'd be worried about them too. But the thing is, I don't see this happening. Can you point me to it? I'm not talking about lone terrorist activity by Christians. I'm talking about Christian terror groups that are actively talking about taking over/attacking America.

What do you think Muslims would think of a "Christian" country (we'll call it America) which invaded a predominantly Muslim  nation (Iraq) and overthrew the government based upon lies (pursuing active WMD programs, ties to al Qaeda) who has also supported Israel for decades?

Can you name a Muslim country which has invaded a Christian nation and deposed its government based upon lies?
(11-06-2016, 10:24 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: But I feel like this doesn't work as a counter-argument. You're arguing about people that are already here. I"m talking from the perspective of immigration laws and making them stricter for those coming from the backgrounds that I've noted previously. How to deal with groups that are already in this country is another issue entirely in my opinion and doesn't relate to the argument I'm trying to make about letting terrorists into our country on the basis that they want to harm us. Because as I've said before, I don't remember hearing about any foreign Christian terrorist groups that want to attack America and calling for other Christians that are already here to do the same. If that were the case I would make the same argument for them as well.

Domestic terrorism is something we will have to deal with on a separate scale no doubt. But that's not what I'm arguing at the moment. What I'm arguing has to do with those currently coming from these foreign lands where anti-american terrorists are known to operate from and where the violence rate is high. I'm less worried about a government take over and more worried about terrorists living in our communities with the intent to kill innocent Americans not caring if they live or die during the process.

As far as race wars go, I'm quite skeptical of that ever happening. A lot of things would need to happen for that to successfully be a large scale event. People were saying it was gonna happen if Obama was president and here we are 8 years later. I feel like the best chance for a race war to happen has already past. People have become too tolerant in my opinion for a serious race war to break out and America as a whole has become too diverse.

Then why the **** is your argument based upon Huma Abedin who is already in the country and is a god damn US citizen and a former Chief of Staff to the Secretary of State?  Is there anything a Muslim American can do to prove to you they aren't a Islamic terrorist infiltrator?

A race war is a helluva a lot more likely to happen in this country than a covert jihadist takeover.

Too tolerant?  You're worried Huma Abedin is secretly working to overthrow our government for Christ sakes.
(11-07-2016, 12:17 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Well yes I am worried about a 5th column but the truth is I'm less worried about it than I am about just increased terrorist activity in general on our own soil. I never used to be that afraid of it in the past but seeing how much more intelligent and organized terrorists have become has raised my concern as I believe they will only continue to get smarter and more strategic as technology continues to advance. If I'm gonna be completely honest, I don't think a government take over by muslims is something that will ever happen in my lifetime. I think it'd take a while for something like that to happen and a lot of moving chess pieces. So if it were to happen, I don't think any of us will be close to being alive to seeing it.

Why (and how) do you think they have become more intelligent and organized?
Quote:I asked to see the polls which supported your statements.  So why would you show me a poll that was "not in relation to the data" your statements were based upon?

I said my first statement was not in relation to that data. The second one was.

Quote:The second statement was about a poll that shows acceptance of sharia law is high in countries that accept sharia law?  Holy shit!!1  Maybe we can do a poll that shows acceptance of the Ten Commandmants is high among Christians.  Or how about acceptance of democracy is high among citizens of democratic nations?  People who shop at Publix prefer to shop at Publix.  In other news, most Ford dealerships prefer to sell Fords while statistics show Chevy dealerships predominantly sell Chevys.  In a recent poll at a Browns vs. Bengals home game, fans in attendence at the Bengals game were more likely to support the Bengals than the San Francisco 49ers.

Clearly you miss the point of my argument concerning support for sharia law and muslims coming from those countries to the US.

Quote:Well, obviously you didn't understand my explanation of percentages and absolute numbers.

Guess I didn't.

Quote:That's just comical.  How do you propose they will invade the country and overthrow the government?  By infiltrating the government one jihadist at a time?

No not really. A long drawn out process that'll take years and persistence.

Quote:Really?  Your article isn't about Islamic terrorists.  It is about a Muslim woman who is a former Chief of Staff to the Secretary of State who you suspect is a covert jihadist infiltrator despite a complete lack of evidence to support your paranoid delusions.

The problem is that you think my argument is all about Huma Abedin. Again, the article was meant to read and discuss, not to be a conversation about how Huma Abedin is going to be the commander and chief of bringing in jihadists. This isn't just about Human Abedin, the argument is much bigger than that. Also I never said she is a covert jihadist infiltrator. My comment at the end of my original post about my fears of being invaded by extremists was not just about Huma Abedin's suspected terror ties. I wanted to see what everyone thought about the possibility of it given what the article had presented.

Quote:What do you think Muslims would think of a "Christian" country (we'll call it America) which invaded a predominantly Muslim  nation (Iraq) and overthrew the government based upon lies (pursung active WMD programs, ties to al Qaeda) who has also supported Israel for decades?

They'd say America is spreading their imperialism. You know what I'd say? They're justified in believing that.

Quote:Can you name a Muslim country which has invaded a Christian nation and deposed its government based upon lies?

No. Why would I need to?