Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your beverage of choice during the Steelers/Bengals game?
Iron City Tears
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 07:21 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Everclear.  In a dirty glass.  Because I go hard like that.

I was once ina situation where all we had was everclear and dirty water from melted ice in a cooler. We figured the alcohol would kill the germs.  Added a small amount of aloe/coco butter suntan lotion for that tropical flavor.
Reply/Quote
Stella,Birra Moretti.

If I’m in Cincinnati has to be Rhinegeist Cheetah before a game and plenty of em.
Reply/Quote
Since the Bengals are good I do not drink as much beer. But, if I do drink it is Corona Light, which I loved since my days living in San Diego.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
At the game? Bud Light

At home? Sweet tea or Dr. Pepper

At the bar? Buyers Choice
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 07:25 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: That's me, if I'm really feeling it perhaps a Ginger Ale.

omg. You lush!!  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 06:35 PM)jason Wrote: We need to ship you out some Rhinegheist Truth for game days... Straight from the Nasty Nati, and they're pretty damn strong.

Sounds good brother. Wink

(09-05-2022, 07:51 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Rolling Rock is the second best thing to come out of Latrobe, PA (Arnold Palmer being the best).  It's actually not bad -- particularly if you are somewhere in Wyoming and your choices are likely limited.

But really Nate, there are two Sundays when you need to find something else to drink.

PS, Men far wiser than I ponder the meaning of "33."

True Arnold Palmer is my favorite of the old golfers. We actually have tons of choices in Wyoming, we drink more liquor
than any state per capita and have like 10 liquor stores in like 35 miles of where I live. I just don't drink hard liquor unless
my buddies just offer me a sip. Truck is hard on us alcohics lol 

Honestly, I love some good red wine, I just feel good on the stuff and don't get hangovers. Same with brewskies as long as
I go to bed somewhat early.

Same with your PS. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 08:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sounds good brother. Wink

It’s actually a really good beer too. Irresistible on draft, and almost just as good out of aluminum. It’s my #1, and not just because it’s local.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 07:51 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Iron City Tears

Love it lol

Cheers to that.CheersPervertClapping

(09-05-2022, 07:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was once ina situation where all we had was everclear and dirty water from melted ice in a cooler. We figured the alcohol would kill the germs.  Added a small amount of aloe/coco butter suntan lotion for that tropical flavor.

Rough. Mellow

(09-05-2022, 08:10 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Since the Bengals are good I do not drink as much beer.  But, if I do drink it is Corona Light, which I loved since my days  living in San Diego.

My favorite beer is Modelo with lime but damn that is spendy where I am at for the way I drink...

(09-05-2022, 08:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: omg. You lush!!  Cool

Right. I will be that way some day I am sure of it. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 08:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sounds good brother. Wink

True Arnold Palmer is my favorite of the old golfers. We actually have tons of choices in Wyoming, we drink more liquor
than any state per capita and have like 10 liquor stores in like 35 miles of where I live. I just don't drink hard liquor unless
my buddies just offer me a sip. Truck is hard on us alcohics lol 

Honestly, I love some good red wine, I just feel good on the stuff and don't get hangovers. Same with brewskies as long as
I go to bed somewhat early.

Same with your PS. Mellow

I love wine myself... Don't really know shit about it, but did recently have a glass of some $140 a bottle Cabernet.... I could taste the difference. Anyway; wine is great, but not really for watching sports.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 08:43 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It’s actually a really good beer too. Irresistible on draft, and almost just as good out of aluminum. It’s my #1, and not just because it’s local.

Is it hoppy? Sometimes I don't like crazy hoppy brewskies as much...

We have Melvin's at our local brewery 6 miles down the road and they have some really hoppy beers. Win lots of awards and
is a great place to eat but I like a nice smooth brew with some good flavor.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 08:46 PM)jason Wrote: I love wine myself... Don't really know shit about it, but did recently have a glass of some $140 a bottle Cabernet.... I could taste the difference. Anyway; wine is great, but not really for watching sports.

Oh yeah, I love a good Cabernet Sauvignon, my favorite thing to drink but like you said, not a sports drink.

Unless I am eating a good steak or somethin' while watching the game that goes with the Cab.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 06:35 PM)jason Wrote: We need to ship you out some Rhinegheist Truth for game days... Straight from the Nasty Nati, and they're pretty damn strong.

Rep for actually having good taste in beer. A rare thing on this board. :P

(09-05-2022, 07:20 PM)Tony Wrote: Sprite.. Alcohol is for losers

[Image: 0288875093094b8bbe9fa289139f4f45--jim-je...rourke.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 08:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Rep for actually having good taste in beer. A rare thing on this board. Tongue

[Image: 0288875093094b8bbe9fa289139f4f45--jim-je...rourke.jpg]

Have you tried that Joe Brrrr IPA yet?.... I haven't been down that way in a minute, and haven't been able to find it in Dayton.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Coffee. Black coffee.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 08:51 PM)jason Wrote: Have you tried that Joe Brrrr IPA yet?.... I haven't been down that way in a minute, and haven't been able to find it in Dayton.

Nope. I want to get some just for the cans though. They’re slick.

[Image: 5de7a74c310614378823dfd59578a100]

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 08:51 PM)jason Wrote: Have you tried that Joe Brrrr IPA yet?.... I haven't been down that way in a minute, and haven't been able to find it in Dayton.

I can walk to Grainworks. Never have I actually walked, but I did walk home once. I can stop in to see if they have any more, and grab some for you. It’s good…nothing exceptional, but better than I thought it would be.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 08:55 PM)SladeX Wrote: Coffee. Black coffee.

Coffee for the morning at 7:00

Water for the gym at 9:00

Beer for the game at 1:00

Coffee for the night game at 8:30
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 08:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Is it hoppy? Sometimes I don't like crazy hoppy brewskies as much...

We have Melvin's at our local brewery 6 miles down the road and they have some really hoppy beers. Win lots of awards and
is a great place to eat but I like a nice smooth brew with some good flavor.

It’s hoppy…it’s an IPA. Though maybe a bit less hoppy than the average IPA. If you don’t like them, you won’t like it.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 10:08 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It’s hoppy…it’s an IPA. Though maybe a bit less hoppy than the average IPA. If you don’t like them, you won’t like it.

I bet I like it. I just don't like crazy hoppy beers.

I like IPA's most of the time. It has to be bad for me not to like it, real bad.
Reply/Quote