Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your beverage of choice during the Steelers/Bengals game?
My go-to’s used to be Yeungling lager and Jameson Irish whiskey.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 06:30 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: It is my favorite. I thought it was from Philadelphia.

Yuengling is from Pottsville PA.  One of my favorite go-to beers that has flavor.
Reply/Quote
Wings and Modello
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I'll be at an engagement party for the start, so I may crack open one of the remaining Pepsi Real Sugars that I purchased in February (I've cut down my pop consumption tremendously this year).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Beer is beer to me... I drink for the benefits not the taste. So typically I just find a cool name I like and try it out. I use to collect craft bottles until I decided it was trashy to have empty cans/bottles around my house.

I'll be at the game however so I usually drink a couple at Moerlein Lager House and then standard bud light in the stadium.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
My beverage of choice for the game depends whether I am hot or cold. For example, in early season games I will generally drink tonic water with lime and later in the season my choice is usually hot decaffeinated tea.

If I want an actual DRINK during the game then I’ll enjoy a dark, sweet stout like Alesmith’s Speedway Stout, Dayton Brew’s Java Man Cometh, or Crème Brûlée Stout by Southern Tier.
Reply/Quote
First off, keep an open mind. White Claw lol. It's much easier on the stomach during mass consumption when Monday looming.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 08:44 AM)740Bengal Wrote: First off, keep an open mind.  White Claw lol. It's much easier on the stomach during mass consumption when Monday looming.

We keep some of that stuff around the garage for profiling purposes...... Wink
Reply/Quote
This may be the first week of the year I dip into the Octoberfest beers. I am thinking Brink Brewery Octoberfest...they have a good one.

Then a glass of bourbon once we beat the **** out of the Steelers. Thinking maybe a pour of Bookers Pigskin batch.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 10:08 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Coffee for the morning at 7:00

Water for the gym at 9:00

Beer for the game at 1:00

Coffee for the night game at 8:30

Coffe at 8:30 pm? You animal. 

I had 1/4 of a Bang energy drink before my 1 pm workout and I was still rolling and having extreme anxiety at 3 am. IDK how people do that shit.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 11:57 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Coffe at 8:30 pm? You animal. 

I had 1/4 of a Bang energy drink before my 1 pm workout and I was still rolling and having extreme anxiety at 3 am. IDK how people do that shit.

I've always drank coffee to go to sleep. Like all stimulants, after the initial kick, it makes you more tired than before you drank it. I haven't had an energy drink in decades. Now that crap will absolutely kill you. I used to drink that "Ultimate Orange" about 30 minutes prior to the end of my shift when I would then hit the gym at 2AM, but I don't think it's even on the market anymore since it was mostly ephedrine. ( (I think)
Reply/Quote

This makes me sad. I could drink a whole pot at 6 and be asleep by 10....ok 11.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 08:29 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: My beverage of choice for the game depends whether I am hot or cold. For example, in early season games I will generally drink tonic water with lime and later in the season my choice is usually hot decaffeinated tea.

If I want an actual DRINK during the game then I’ll enjoy a dark, sweet stout like Alesmith’s Speedway Stout, Dayton Brew’s Java Man Cometh, Crème Brûlée Stout by Southern Tier.

Where do you get those? I bet my wife will like those.
Reply/Quote
Just gonna throw this out there, for anyone who pregames on the Kentucky side or rolls through Bellevue on their way to the game (or any day for that matter). A longtime buddy of mine runs Darkness Brewing in Bellevue. They ALWAYS have something killer on tap and the food is always on point. I’ll link their website if thats allowed

http://darknessbrewing.beer/
Reply/Quote
For this game, I'll probably try to smuggle in some Tito's and then buy a few Diet Mountain Dews to mix it with because I haven't drank a beer in something like five or more years (my booty was getting HUGE).

If I can't do that (I see no reason why I won't be able to), then I'll probably settle for White Claw.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 08:44 AM)740Bengal Wrote: First off, keep an open mind.  White Claw lol. It's much easier on the stomach during mass consumption when Monday looming.

What does your husband drink during the game? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 06:30 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: It is my favorite. I thought it was from Philadelphia.

Neither, Pottsville, and it's delicious.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Usually a Powerade Zero or three to recover from Saturday night. LOL

On rare instances I sip on Sundays, it's a couple Murphy's Stout, and a double bourbon of choice.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

I love the cotton candy Bang so much, but if you don’t drink one everyday the headaches are like nothing I’ve ever had. That should tell you something right? I tried non caffeinated once and they did not taste the same. Kicked my bang habit as well as alcohol.
Reply/Quote
Stella Artois in a chalice *8
Reply/Quote