Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite sandwich?
1.Turkey and ham club, 2. Hanover tomato + lettuce + thick bacon + mayo, 3.Smithfield ham + potato salad, 4. burned beef bologna + sauteed onions + mustard
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 05:01 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Philly Cheese steak, Cheeseburger, Club

Man, I'm addicted to Philly cheese steak and have been for a long time.
Reply/Quote
I love these threads, they always start off with something simple and get more extravagant as the posts go for some odd reason.

This thread started out like that but then leveled off.

I'll tell you what, I really like the Arby's Loaded Italian Sub
There used to be a little hole in the wall resturant up in Western Hills called J&J's where I would get all kinds of different double deckers and they would be LOADED! I don't know if they are still there or not and if they are, I doubt they still have those things but they were good.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 08:35 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I love these threads, they always start off with something simple and get more extravagant as the posts go for some odd reason.

This thread started out like that but then leveled off.

I'll tell you what, I really like the Arby's Loaded Italian Sub
There used to be a little hole in the wall resturant up in Western Hills called J&J's where I would get all kinds of different double deckers and they would be LOADED! I don't know if they are still there or not and if they are, I doubt they still have those things but they were good.

The Italian at Jersey Mike's is killer.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 09:53 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: The Italian at Jersey Mike's is killer.....

Like that as well as the Italian at DiBella's. Good sammiches.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote