Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What is your thoughts on Whistleblowers? The newest against Biden.
(05-05-2023, 10:49 PM)pally Wrote: or 

I would never rape E Jean Carroll...she's not my type

shown a picture of E Jean Carroll...oh that's my ex wife Marla

You are very naïve if you think one of the richest businessmen in the world would not have been sued a long time ago if he raped a woman. I understand Democrats hate Trump, but the bogus rape charges are just that and anyone with common sense knows it.

Bill Clinton's accusers for the most part came forward early. There was a pattern of Bill Clinton abusing women including getting a BJ from an intern at his desk in the White House. Yet, Democrats to this day love Bill Clinton, my guess is you love BC, sad if true and then attacking a man on the other side of the aisle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2023, 12:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I missed the CRIMINAL RAPE TRUMP TRIAL. As for the bogus indictment, let's ee a conviction and we can talk. Just like bogus impeachment of Trump, in the end it was done on party lines. Bragg ran on getting Trump, that tells me the guy is not fair and impartial, just a partisan Democratic hack of a DA

No no...if there was "zero evidence" they never would have reached a trial.  We can can talk now about the evidence then we talk about a conviction or not.

Bragg can say out loud that Trump killed his puppy and he hates him with ever fiber of his being and that doesn't change the fact that they have to have evidence to get an indictment and a trial. Or should we only allow investigations into people by those of the same party in all cases?  

But the rape trial continues.  Trump made a ton of gaffes in his video statements and after saying he would not testify, and he trial reaching the point of closing arguments, Trump announced he would be testifying.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-rape-accuser-carroll-golf-ireland-765e105fb21896b147ef9bf380487af7

Now we (sane people) all know Trump is either lying or stupid.  But nonetheless he is his own worst enemy when it comes to all things legal.  That's why he loses so many lawsuits and pays out so much money.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2023, 12:10 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are very naïve if you think one of the richest businessmen in the world would not have been sued a long time ago if he raped a woman. I understand Democrats hate Trump, but the bogus rape charges are just that and anyone with common sense knows it.

Bill Clinton's accusers for the most part came forward early. There was a pattern of Bill Clinton abusing women including getting a BJ from an intern at his desk in the White House. Yet, Democrats to this day love Bill Clinton, my guess is you love BC, sad if true and then attacking a man on the other side of the aisle.

He got sued because the story came out and he claimed it never happened and she was a liar.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/repairing-trumps-alleged-damage-jean-carrolls-reputation-cost/story?id=99060208#:~:text=Carroll%2C%20who%20brought%20the%20lawsuit,dressing%20room%20in%20the%201990s.

Not because of the rape which occurred decades ago but because of what he said about her.

And she wasn't the first to accuse him of rape/secual misconduct either.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/list-trumps-accusers-allegations-sexual-misconduct/story?id=51956410
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2023, 01:28 AM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Exactly, and the OP needs to research why Paul Manafort went to prison and disgraced General Michael Flynt was convicted.  

Flynn was set up by the FBI, Who is Flynt?

Manafort did what Joe Biden and the Biden family are accused of, but difference is he was not VP of the US.

I do see the normal BS on the left, deflect away fro the Biden crime family and turn the page back to Trump and the other side of the aisle.

It is a great tactic, but this thread is about Biden's actions being possibly ignored by the FBI and the DOJ. If true, every American should be very upset. Today they could be helping Democrats, tomorrow they could be helping Republicans. The FBI and DOJ if weaponized is a very scary thing for all of us.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2023, 12:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: He got sued because the story came out and he claimed it never happened and she was a liar.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/repairing-trumps-alleged-damage-jean-carrolls-reputation-cost/story?id=99060208#:~:text=Carroll%2C%20who%20brought%20the%20lawsuit,dressing%20room%20in%20the%201990s.

Not because of the rape which occurred decades ago but because of what he said about her.

And she wasn't the first to accuse him of rape/secual misconduct either.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/list-trumps-accusers-allegations-sexual-misconduct/story?id=51956410

Gee a billionaire being accused by a gold digger. But Trump has never been convicted of any rape or sexual misconduct. You conveniently again use accusations as proof of guilt. Why do Democrats assume Republicans' are "innocent until proven guilty", just like they do for Biden and any Democrat?

Trump is in his 70's and never convicted of any crime, ever. So. let's cut the BS about accusations being proof of anything. Show me Trump has a record and we can discuss further.

Reply/Quote
(05-06-2023, 12:18 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Flynn was set up by the FBI, Who is Flynt?

Manafort did what Joe Biden and the Biden family are accused of, but difference is he was not VP of the US.

I do see the normal BS on the left, deflect away fro the Biden crime family and turn the page back to Trump and the other side of the aisle.

It is a great tactic, but this thread is about Biden's actions being possibly ignored by the FBI and the DOJ. If true, every American should be very upset. Today they could be helping Democrats, tomorrow they could be helping Republicans. The FBI and DOJ if weaponized is a very scary thing for all of us.

What crime has the "Biden crime family" been convicted of? 

The Biden family is accused of conspiracy against the U.S. and 
conspiracy witness tampering? 
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2023, 12:10 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are very naïve if you think one of the richest businessmen in the world would not have been sued a long time ago if he raped a woman. I understand Democrats hate Trump, but the bogus rape charges are just that and anyone with common sense knows it.

And you are even more naive if you think women just go out and sue their rapists.  Rape goes unreported more often than not...especially 30 years ago.  Winning against the rich and powerful is difficult enough when you have support.  30 years ago it was just her vs one of the richest men in the world.  If she won...great.  If she lost, she would lose her reputation, her livelihood, her life as she knew it.

But, keep in mind, she isn't suing him for the rape.  She is suing him because he couldn't keep his big, loud, insulting mouth shut.  And I am not saying he couldn't deny the charges.  If he had stopped at that he would be fine but of course he couldn't. 

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Y'all, this guy is too far gone down the conspiracy rabbit hole. He isn't worth the time.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2023, 09:59 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It appears multiple whistleblowers have come forward to speak about possible corruption when Biden was a VP. They are alleging Biden was investigated by the FBI for a pay off (bribery) with a foreign national. They have issued subpoenas to the FBI for records relating to the claims of multiple whistleblowers.

I remember when Trump was involved, liberals took whistleblowers claims 100% as accurate. How about Biden whistleblowers? Do you still treat them the same?

Will the FBI and DOJ stonewall the Congress and never give them the case files or will they hand them over unredacted?

I do not know if Biden is guilty of bribery, but sure is a lot of smoke around him with money and foreign countries.

I am wondering which Trump "whistleblowers" you are refering to. 

Vindeman was certainly a whistleblower, and a call transcript proved his claims to be 100 percent accurate. 
I.e., EVIDENCE made the claim accurate. Then Trump fired him for doing the right thing. And his brother.
That is how the Trump regime worked--people fired for putting country above party/individual and promoted for willingness to break the law.

People will treat Biden whistleblowers as 100% accurate too, if the evidence warrants it. 

So far though, this sounds rather like three years ago, when any day now we would see evidence Joe Biden took millions 
from China and Russia. Breaking news!
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2023, 12:23 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Gee a billionaire being accused by a gold digger. But Trump has never been convicted of any rape or sexual misconduct. You conveniently again use accusations as proof of guilt. Why do Democrats assume Republicans' are "innocent until proven guilty", just like they do for Biden and any Democrat?

Trump is in his 70's and never convicted of any crime, ever. So. let's cut the BS about accusations being proof of anything. Show me Trump has a record and we can discuss further.

So using ACCUSATIONS as PROOF is wrong?  However are we going to convict the Biden crime family then? 

And that "gold digger"?  How many times has she done this before? 

As far as the Trump record, he has come up on the short end of numerous brushes with the law, going back to the 70s when he and his father 
settled a housing discrimination suit.  He was personally liable in the Trump University grift. 

He has sued or been sued 3,500 separate times--including when he was a Democrat.  Perhaps there is a pattern here? 
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2023, 12:52 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Y'all, this guy is too far gone down the conspiracy rabbit hole. He isn't worth the time.

I'd agree with you if this were individual behavior, one person.

But millions are reasoning like this. 

It is a social phenomenon, like a moral panic,

only in this case it affects a large enough mass of people to, possibly, 

put a grifter back in charge of the nation--one now out for revenge.

And with a party disciplined to do his bidding.
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2023, 12:23 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Gee a billionaire being accused by a gold digger. But Trump has never been convicted of any rape or sexual misconduct. You conveniently again use accusations as proof of guilt. Why do Democrats assume Republicans' are "innocent until proven guilty", just like they do for Biden and any Democrat?

I said nothing of his guilt in a sexual assault case.

You said: "You are very naïve if you think one of the richest businessmen in the world would not have been sued a long time ago if he raped a woman."

I pointed out he has been repeatedly accused if not sued.

Trump has lost many. many cases.  Usually he just pays and never admits doing anything wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

What you won't understand is that no matter where you put the goalposts trying to make Trump look like the victim he claims he is you will be wrong.
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2023, 12:18 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Flynn was set up by the FBI, Who is Flynt?

Oh yeah, here you go when someone points out the truth of Benedict Donald the traitor Trump, and his fall guy's involvement with Putin you jump to: He was set up, it was rigged, everyone else does it, whataboutism, etc."  

FYI, you're the one who said Mueller exonerated Trump from any involvement in his report.  So again, nice try but you still keep showing your rear end every time you post.  

Who of the Biden admin or family has been convicted of a felony since our President Joseph Biden has been in office?  

That's the thing with conspiracy theorists, as soon as you prove them wrong--they immediately move the goalpost and jump into another conspiracy.   

So tell me, when you buy the tin foil to line your hats, do you prefer the non-stick or the regular stuff?
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2023, 12:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I missed the CRIMINAL RAPE TRUMP TRIAL. As for the bogus indictment, let's ee a conviction and we can talk. Just like bogus impeachment of Trump, in the end it was done on party lines. Bragg ran on getting Trump, that tells me the guy is not fair and impartial, just a partisan Democratic hack of a DA

Again, you're showing your ignorance.  The statute of limitations for criminal sexual assault back in the 1990s was 5-yrs, so since that time passed without a criminal complaint Diddling Donny tRump escaped criminal prosecution.  

Did you watch his deposition? What a chauvinist slimeball and his opinion of women is that they're sub-par humans, just there for his pleasing.  He's lost even more of the female electorate with that deposition.   
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2023, 03:33 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Again, you're showing your ignorance.  The statute of limitations for criminal sexual assault back in the 1990s was 5-yrs, so since that time passed without a criminal complaint Diddling Donny tRump escaped criminal prosecution.  

Did you watch his deposition? What a chauvinist slimeball and his opinion of women is that they're sub-par humans, just there for his pleasing.  He's lost even more of the female electorate with that deposition.   

He seems to think that millions of dollars and dozens of lawyers puts the accused at a disadvantage in rape cases.

Even when the accused is on record--twice--asserting that "stars" can get away with sexual assault. 

In the Hollywood Access tape he said he just couldn't help himself around women.
In the recent deposition he said stars have been doing that for ages--unfortunately or FORTUNATLEY. 
While giving the best rape defense in history--"She's not my type."

So clearly the current rape couldn't be anything but a set up by a "gold digger"? 

The Trump defenses remind me of that penultimate scene in The Revenge of the Sith when
Padme asks Annakin Skywalker if he has gone over to dark side and killed a bunch Jedi kids.

His anger flares and he blames Obi Wan for poisoning her mind against him.
then strangles the mother of his children.  Talk about killing the messenger, lol.
Reply/Quote
How much money have you made on Trump NFTs?
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2023, 10:04 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: How much money have you made on Trump NFTs?

Enough to pay for my Trump University degree.
Reply/Quote
Yeah these threads just confirm what we all know; the left doesn't fall in line with their leader's crimes. We want them to suffer the consequences just as much as anyone else caught breaking the law.
Reply/Quote
James Comer, House Oversight Chair, is saying Wednesday is D-day. They are having a press conference on that day to release all their incriminating evidence on the "Biden Crime Family" Oh and the DOJ better not steal their thunder by indicting Hunter before then.

More likely he is scared to death of a potential Trump verdict on Wed and is hoping to deflect from that.

If they have truly incriminating evidence, why are they waiting and not presenting the information ASAP? After all if he is as corrupt as they are claiming, I can't imagine they would want to keep him in office 1 day longer than they have to.

Color me shocked if they have anything other than innuendos and vague allegations against Joe. If they had anything really compelling it would have already been released.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2023, 01:20 PM)pally Wrote: James Comer, House Oversight Chair, is saying Wednesday is D-day.  They are having a press conference on that day to release all their incriminating evidence on the "Biden Crime Family"  Oh and the DOJ better not steal their thunder by indicting Hunter before then.  

More likely he is scared to death of a potential Trump verdict on Wed and is hoping to deflect from that.

If they have truly incriminating evidence, why are they waiting and not presenting the information ASAP?  After all if he is as corrupt as they are claiming, I can't imagine they would want to keep him in office 1 day longer than they have to.  

Color me shocked if they have anything other than innuendos and vague allegations against Joe
.  If they had anything really compelling it would have already been released.

So the BREAKING NEWS on Wednesday could turn out to be yet more BREAKING NEWS--to come?

More REVELATIONS that COULD BE TRUE, along with incontrovertible evidence the Hunter didn't pay his taxes right and lied on a form? 
Reply/Quote