Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What is your thoughts on Whistleblowers? The newest against Biden.
(05-07-2023, 04:19 PM)Dill Wrote: So the BREAKING NEWS on Wednesday could turn out to be yet more BREAKING NEWS--to come?

More REVELATIONS that COULD BE TRUE, along with incontrovertible evidence the Hunter didn't pay his taxes right and lied on a form? 

If you still believe them at this stage, you got what you deserve. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2023, 04:19 PM)Dill Wrote: So the BREAKING NEWS on Wednesday could turn out to be yet more BREAKING NEWS--to come?

More REVELATIONS that COULD BE TRUE, along with incontrovertible evidence the Hunter didn't pay his taxes right and lied on a form? 

Are they going to finally reveal what was on the LAPTOP?

**** knows they've had it for nearly 3 years now.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2023, 11:16 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Are they going to finally reveal what was on the LAPTOP?

Proof the FBI is protecting Biden!!Panic

We KNOW that laptop has exactly what Hannity warned us about--

the receipts for millions of dollars from Xi and Putin and 

the number of Joe's bank account in the Caymans where it all went.

Plus a note in Joe's handwriting promising to be a weak leader in return.

Quid pro Quo!!

If it reveals nothing to prosecute J Biden with, then we have proof the FBI is in cahoots!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2023, 07:46 AM)Dill Wrote: Proof the FBI is protecting Biden!!Panic

We KNOW that laptop has exactly what Hannity warned us about--

the receipts for millions of dollars from Xi and Putin and 

the number of Joe's bank account in the Caymans where it all went.

Plus a note in Joe's handwriting promising to be a weak leader in return.

Quid pro Quo!!

If it reveals nothing to prosecute J Biden with, then we have proof the FBI is in cahoots!

Here is your payment, sincerly yours Vladimir.

Hey I paid you too ! Warm kisses, Xi !

Oh and let's scan this letter from Daddy to promise to be a weak leader and trust Vladimir instead of the FBI ! 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2023, 11:16 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Are they going to finally reveal what was on the LAPTOP?

I get the sarcasm, but no.

This is about a possible tax evasion felony, a couple tax misdemeanors and a possible felony gun something or other.  Four years investigating a private citizen because his father was in politics to maybe get all that.

If he's guilty he will be punished after he fights it.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2023, 09:59 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It appears multiple whistleblowers have come forward to speak about possible corruption when Biden was a VP. They are alleging Biden was investigated by the FBI for a pay off (bribery) with a foreign national. They have issued subpoenas to the FBI for records relating to the claims of multiple whistleblowers.

I remember when Trump was involved, liberals took whistleblowers claims 100% as accurate. How about Biden whistleblowers? Do you still treat them the same?

Will the FBI and DOJ stonewall the Congress and never give them the case files or will they hand them over unredacted?

I do not know if Biden is guilty of bribery, but sure is a lot of smoke around him with money and foreign countries.

if elected officals are corrupt we should know.   they obviously need vetted as they all should but should never be dismissed out of hand either.

Makes sense to connect the dots in Ukraine where the Bidens are making lots of money apparently
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2023, 09:42 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: if elected officals are corrupt we should know. 

Agreed, but what are we going to do about it?  I think we're being a bit too optimistic that the American people, when faced with evidence of corruption, are going to accept the validity of said evidence it and do anything about it.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2023, 09:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: I get the sarcasm, but no.

This is about a possible tax evasion felony, a couple tax misdemeanors and a possible felony gun something or other.  Four years investigating a private citizen because his father was in politics to maybe get all that.

If he's guilty he will be punished after he fights it.  

As well he should.

I don't give a shit about someone's standing in society; you break the law you repay society. End of discussion.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2023, 09:42 AM)XenoMorph Wrote:
if elected officals are corrupt we should know. 
 they obviously need vetted as they all should but should never be dismissed out of hand either.

Makes sense to connect the dots in Ukraine where the Bidens are making lots of money apparently

I think we all agree on the above bolded.

What I object to is how the accusation of wrongdoing, sustained over years without evidence, has itself become a political practice.

The flip side of that is "dismissal out of hand" of very public evidence of wrongdoing, e.g. politicians' recorded statements,
video, depositions, etc. No politician should be able to shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose a vote.

As far as the "dots in Ukraine" go, it may be ok to dismiss allegations that continue over years without substance,

especially after they have been debunked.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2023, 10:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Agreed, but what are we going to do about it?  I think we're being a bit too optimistic that the American people, when faced with evidence of corruption, are going to accept the validity of said evidence it and do anything about it.

I think a clear majority of "American people" would like to see justice served regardless of party.

But a large enough plurality can prevent that if they want to and hold the requisite power in Congress and the courts.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2023, 01:09 PM)Dill Wrote: I think a clear majority of "American people" would like to see justice served regardless of party.

But a large enough plurality can prevent that if they want to and hold the requisite power in Congress and the courts.

Meh, we're also looking at our 3rd election in a row where both candidates are labeled with various forms of "going to be locked up soon, trust us!"  People want justice to be served, but they decide when justice is just and when justice isn't just.

Sort of the same way Americans love to say they love freedom while continually voting for people who make limiting freedom a major policy point.  Words are words.  I should know, I'm full of em.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2023, 01:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, we're also looking at our 3rd election in a row where both candidates are labeled with various forms of "going to be locked up soon, trust us!"  People want justice to be served, but they decide when justice is just and when justice isn't just.

Sort of the same way Americans love to say they love freedom while continually voting for people who make limiting freedom a major policy point.  Words are words.  I should know, I'm full of em.

Even a very old Biden is the safer choice in an election against Trump right now than anyone who might potentially come out of a contested primary.  Not that the Democratic candidate would be bad or unqualified.  However,  two of the leading contenders are VP Kamela Harris and Sec of Transportation Pete Buttigieg. Sadly, and man oh man I hate saying this, there are just too many people who still will not vote for a black woman or a gay man for President.  And frankly, even in the Democratic primary, a hard-fought battle between the 2 (and their respective voting blocks) candidates can have a devastating effect on turnout in the general.

So we end up going with the candidate we know because every non MAGA voter knows we cannot let Trump or DeSantis win the next election

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-08-2023, 01:37 PM)pally Wrote: Even a very old Biden is the safer choice in an election against Trump right now than anyone who might potentially come out of a contested primary.  Not that the Democratic candidate would be bad or unqualified.  However,  two of the leading contenders are VP Kamela Harris and Sec of Transportation Pete Buttigieg. Sadly, and man oh man I hate saying this, there are just too many people who still will not vote for a black woman or a gay man for President.  And frankly, even in the Democratic primary, a hard-fought battle between the 2 (and their respective voting blocks) candidates can have a devastating effect on turnout in the general.

So we end up going with the candidate we know because every non MAGA voter knows we cannot let Trump or DeSantis win the next election

I agree with you, I'm just saying we're looking at optics where Trump is calling his opposition in DeSantis and Biden a groomer and "crooked-Biden" while he's been indicted at least once and he's under investigation for other stuff.

It's just 3 elections in a row where "The Other Guy for Prison 2024" is a thing.  Maybe this all dies down when Trump finally gets his paws off our country, but who knows.  We all seem to know the odds of locking up Hillary, Biden, Trump, DeSantis etc is nil, but we just play along because we want to believe it.  It's just an interestingly pervasive and specific new fold to our political spin cycle. 
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2023, 01:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, we're also looking at our 3rd election in a row where both candidates are labeled with various forms of "going to be locked up soon, trust us!"  People want justice to be served, but they decide when justice is just and when justice isn't just.

Pretty much agree with you here,

would just add that I don't find the "locked up soon" claims to be equally grounded. 

That has resulted though in a tendency of one side to s-t-r-e-t-c-h the basis of accusation ever wider, to the point it would make
any president vulnerable to criminal prosecution for most every difficult problem.

"Biden should be impeached because he allowed' fentanyl to cross the border!" 

"Pelosi's 'treason' begs for the DEATH PENALTY" etc.

Trying to hold someone accountable for actual crimes can increase the instability and malleability of definitions of criminal behavior,
if devotion to party and a particular leader trump rule of law.
Reply/Quote
Surprise, there was a press conference by Comer where it was supposed to be evidences shown and somehow investigations are still going on with a lot of 'coming' stuff !!

I guess 2 weeks with the healthcare plan and Mike Lindell's evidences too ...

Keep donating though, it's going to be big !! If any of these allegations are true of course.

BTW, George Santos have been arrested and charged with 13 counts of frauds, lies and theft. He's in custody.

Reply/Quote
So, they presented their "evidence" and as expected it was more bluster than anything else. Hunter got money from foreign sources paid through his LLCs. No surprise here. We knew he did. Even the amount of $10 million is about what was already known. They claim, Hunter received the money, for no other reason than to funnel it to Joe. However, they admitted they have absolutely no evidence that any of that money ended up with Joe. They could also point to no actions by Joe that show he was influenced by any "payoff".

But don't worry, it is a Pulitzer Prize winning story if some media outlet wants to find the proof for them.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That bluster sure pays well.

And apparently you don't have to provide any services to collect on it.

Sign my family up.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2023, 06:39 PM)pally Wrote: So, they presented their "evidence" and as expected it was more bluster than anything else. Hunter got money from foreign sources paid through his LLCs.  No surprise here.  We knew he did.  Even the amount of $10 million is about what was already known.  They claim, Hunter received the money, for no other reason than to funnel it to Joe.  However, they admitted they have absolutely no evidence that any of that money ended up with Joe.  They could also point to no actions by Joe that show he was influenced by any "payoff".

But don't worry, it is a Pulitzer Prize winning story if some media outlet wants to find the proof for them.

When asked for any proof Comer said "...it's on the internet."  

What a joke.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Asked if he has evidence directly linking Joe Biden to alleged malfeasance, Comer indicates he does not <a href="https://t.co/AsatNEiMJd">pic.twitter.com/AsatNEiMJd</a></p>&mdash; Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) <a href="https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1656295682104344578?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 10, 2023</a></blockquote> 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Why would they do this now? Why mot do it during the 2024 election in order to delay the "we don't have anything" until after people vote?

I guess they could just open a new investigation in October 2024.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2023, 10:17 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Why would they do this now?  Why mot do it during the 2024 election in order to delay the "we don't have anything" until after people vote?

I guess they could just open a new investigation in October 2024.

If you care to remember they tried bringing this to light before the last election but a coordinated effort between our mainstream media & possibly our own government agencies smothered and discredited it much like some posters here on P&R. 

Meanwhile Joe swears he doesn't know anything about it.  Ninja
Reply/Quote