Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of car(s).........
....do you own? We have a 2015 Toyota Camry SE, and my junky 2003 KIA Sportage.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
2007 V6 Hundai Tucson. Bought it new. Still drives nice with over 200,000 miles on it. Regular oil, tires, and timing belt is all I've really done to it.
Reply/Quote
'06 F-150 4x4, nearly 200K and still running strong. We also have a '15 Impala with low miles that is our "family car".

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Gray Chevy Lumina.

Cassette player but no AC.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I have a driveway full unfortunately.

I drive a 2006 Mitsubishi Raider Duro Cross. Has a Magnam V-8 and less than 45,000 miles

The wife drives a 2014 Ford Fusion Titanium. I love it, she hates it. Will shortly trade it in for an SUV. She says she cannot see out of the fusion

I also have a 2005 Mercury Mountaineer Premier. That is my "bad weather" vehicle; as it is All Wheel Drive and seats a bunch.

We are also getting ready to trade my Motorcycle (2008 Boulevard M109) for a Porsche Boxter.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-05-2017, 08:52 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: ....do you own?  We have a 2015 Toyota Camry SE, and my junky 2003 KIA Sportage.

I had an '05 Sportage. Saw them in Korea before they cam here and fell in love. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I rock a drop dead ugly '11 Prius.

But between how many miles I drive for work, and the fact that I get paid for the miles I drive for work, it ends up saving me a lot of money.

Bought a 2016 Civic for my wife.
Reply/Quote
2013 Nissan juke. Wife has a 2024 Toyota Camry.
hoping the 2020 bronco is all I have it worked up to be in my head, that'll be the next one.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2017, 10:22 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Gray Chevy Lumina.

Cassette player but no AC.

Mike   Brown  is that you ?    

j/k Bengals Rocker

2000 Chevy S10 -87,000 miles
Reply/Quote
I drive a company car, 2017 Ford Fusion. It's a love/hate relationship with this car. My car is a 1991 Buick Century my mom left me when she passed. I look old driving it but it has less than 40,000 miles on it and is comfortable to drive and gets good gas mileage. Wife's car is a 2010 Saturn Outlook. It's a pretty cool SUV.

Reply/Quote
I drive a black 2011 Nissan Murano.

Wife drives a gray 2011 Ford Fusion.  What a POS!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2017, 12:59 AM)Benton Wrote: 2013 Nissan juke. Wife has a 2024 Toyota Camry.
hoping the 2020 bronco is all I have it worked up to be in my head, that'll be the next one.

How you get your hand on the concept car? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2017, 10:00 AM)Au165 Wrote: How you get your hand on the concept car? Ninja

He also has an 85 delorean, slightly modified

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport

Took me from New York to Cincinnati and back for the November 2012 game against the Giants.
Got me home during snowstorm Jonas in January 2016.

Nimble car and fun to drive.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Me: 2008 Volvo S40

The Lovely Mrs. Fan_in_Kettering: 2013 GMC Terrain

Oldest Daughter: 2001 Volvo V70
Reply/Quote
We have a 2008 Honda Accord that I hope to upgrade in the next year or so, but I hate to give up on a relatively trouble free car....this thing is bullet proof and gets great mileage.

I have a 2001 Dodge Dakota Crew Cab 4x4 with the Magnum V8.  It has 205k on the clock and not even a check engine light.  I will most likely never get rid of it.  Runs good, rides great since I upgraded the shocks a couple years back, leather, power everything.....I have loved this truck since the day I bought it 15 years ago.

My work beater is a 1991 Honda CRX.  Love this car....40MPG, the original hybrid....lol. I've had it since 1998. Once we get the wife a new ride, I'll make her current car my work beater, and start tearing this one down and rebuilding it as my hobby. It's simple to work on, and I can do most body work besides paint...although I might even try my hand at that, as you won't need much paint to do such a small car if I do screw it up.  Wet sanding is your friend. Wink I have read that the Honda 2.4 VTec engine will bolt right in, and mate to the transmission....we'll go from 90HP to 177.  In a 1500 lb car, that should be fun. ThumbsUp  After that.....maybe a turbo?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2017, 11:03 AM)Wyche Wrote: We have a 2008 Honda Accord that I hope to upgrade in the next year or so, but I hate to give up on a relatively trouble free car....this thing is bullet proof and gets great mileage.

I have a 2001 Dodge Dakota Crew Cab 4x4 with the Magnum V8.  It has 205k on the clock and not even a check engine light.  I will most likely never get rid of it.  Runs good, rides great since I upgraded the shocks a couple years back, leather, power everything.....I have loved this truck since the day I bought it 15 years ago.

My work beater is a 1991 Honda CRX.  Love this car....40MPG, the original hybrid....lol. I've had it since 1998. Once we get the wife a new ride, I'll make her current car my work beater, and start tearing this one down and rebuilding it as my hobby. It's simple to work on, and I can do most body work besides paint...although I might even try my hand at that, as you won't need much paint to do such a small car if I do screw it up.  Wet sanding is your friend. Wink I have read that the Honda 2.4 VTec engine will bolt right in, and mate to the transmission....we'll go from 90HP to 177.  In a 1500 lb car, that should be fun. ThumbsUp  After that.....maybe a turbo?

I have an 08 accord V6 in the 2 door.....knock on wood, but its been a great car....plan on driving it into the ground at this point.  no complaints at all.  I had a 1998 before this one and i think i could still be driving it with the care i give my cars.

bad investments so i get as much out as i can

wish list within reason:  Denali Pickup or Silverado
wish list not in reason: 1967 GTO hard top.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2017, 11:11 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: I have an 08 accord V6 in the 2 door.....knock on wood, but its been a great car....plan on driving it into the ground at this point.  no complaints at all.  I had a 1998 before this one and i think i could still be driving it with the care i give my cars.

Oh man....even though I'm a MOPAR guy....I LOVE the 67 GTO.

Yeah, love Hondas.  My mower has a Honda engine, as does my pressure washer.....they just make reliable engines, no matter the size.  Like you, I take care of my stuff....and I do all of the work myself.  I will run this Honda into the ground too, but I will get her something with less miles, as she hauls the kids most of the time.  Eventually, everything breaks, and I don't like the idea of them stranded.....plus the clearcoat has seen better days, the only knock on Honda.  It's a 4 door 4 banger, has around 190k on the clock, purrs like a kitten.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2017, 11:11 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: I have an 08 accord V6 in the 2 door.....knock on wood, but its been a great car....plan on driving it into the ground at this point.  no complaints at all.  I had a 1998 before this one and i think i could still be driving it with the care i give my cars.

They don't make Honda's as well anymore. My mom had a 2001 accord that I ended up driving over 200k miles. She then got a civic that the transmission went to crap within 60k miles. I bought a 2011 accord new and have had all sorts of minor annoyance issues. Look up the flaw in their 4 cylinder engines VTC actuators. Basically their design flaw causes it to fail and there is nothing you can really do. You can get it repaired but it can fail again, Honda refuses to acknowledge it as a design flaw which is laughable.

I will not be buying a Honda for my next car.
Reply/Quote
My wife has a 2010 Ford Escape with 65,000 on it & I drive a 1998 Jeep Cherokee Classic that has almost 200,000
Reply/Quote