Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What other team could unseat the Chiefs?
(06-22-2023, 12:02 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Hilarious

Yes, I am an idiot before (apparently) 2 coffees

That reminds me that I need to go make coffee... Yawn
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2023, 12:02 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Hilarious

Yes, I am an idiot before (apparently) 2 coffees

Who's not?
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2023, 04:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Who's not?

I’m not. It takes 3 cups…
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2023, 02:42 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Popular public opinion has the Chiefs
And Bengals as the top 2 AFC teams.
But could another AFC team pass up the Chiefs
And might be the Bengals could be facing them
In the Title Game. ,
What team could you possibly see coming
Out of nowhere to pass Mahomes and Co?

Other than us I still think it’s the Bills. They beat KC last year. My other options below in order.

Chargers- Crazy talent when healthy- always plays KC tough. I just really like this teams roster.

Jets- Awesome D and now Rodgers! However Den had a top 5 D when they got R.Wilson and I thought they would battle KC for that div. So I’m kinda hesitant that Rodgers first year with the Jets will be as great as everyone thinks.

Miami- Team looked great when Tua was healthy.
Reply/Quote
Elly De La Cruz.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
In the Title Game. ,

Bills.  If they don't have some key injuries last year (Von Miller) they very well could have come close.  Hell, they almost beat them in Arrowhead 2 years ago.

The other team that could make a little run is Jacksonville.  They played them tight in KC last year in the playoffs and added some weapons.  If Lawrence continues to improve like he did last year, they could be trouble.

San Diego.  Yeah, I see these guys always underachieve, but if the put it together, they have the personnel on both sides of the ball to go deep.
Reply/Quote
In the Title Game. ,

Jaguars or Dolphins, saw some clutch play from the Jags last year and Lawrence. I don't know if I believe in Tua or Herbert yet, but 
you cannot deny their talent and the talent that surrounds them on their respective teams. But Lawrence shown the most to me just 
last year when games mattered, they weren't that far off from beating the Chiefs in the Playoffs either. Young team that is on the up 
and up in the AFC is the Jags IMO.

I think we have the Bills number from the little bit we played them. I think we clearly looked superior, but the Bills can also beat the 
Chiefs as we saw last year and when the Bills have Von Miller they are a different Defense, and they could give us some problems with
him on the team, hurt them big time when Von went down last year.

Jets could also be in the mix with Rodgers.
Reply/Quote
Denver.

Between a strong defense, a resurging Russell Willson, and Sean Payton; they're probably the most built to answer Kansas City.

The Jets are overhyped.
Reply/Quote
In terms of just winning one game in the playoffs, could be just about any team. But the Jets, Bills, Chargers or Jags and maybe Ravens and Browns are the only other teams that field top quality QBs in the conference, so that would be my guess.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 08:19 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5SV7oVbD7RB9KawNJdCJ...Q&usqp=CAU]

[Image: 06002513062dc651d0dbc8209eef4e95.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 08:08 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: 06002513062dc651d0dbc8209eef4e95.jpg]

Honestly. I don’t see that Chiefs team getting out of the divisional round. They will likely go to Miami or Buffalo. They might beat Miami but I don’t think they are getting out of Buffalo with a win.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 09:34 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Honestly. I don’t see that Chiefs team getting out of the divisional round. They will likely go to Miami or Buffalo. They might beat Miami but I don’t think they are getting out of Buffalo with a win.

I don’t get the buffalo love. Josh Allen has been absolutely horrible the last 3-4 weeks, throwing the football. Something is seriously wrong with him.

Last 4 games 60/108 (55.6%), 733 yards, 3 TDS, 3 Int for a 74.3 passer rating.

I think his shoulder injury is worse than advertised.
Reply/Quote