Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What questions would you ask?
If you had the chance to ask each Presidential Candidate 5 questions each, what would they be?

5 Questions for Hillary Clinton

5 Questions for Donald Trump

5 Questions for Gary Johnson

You can have overlapping questions asked for all three candidates.
If you have the five same questions for all candidates, try to come up with at least one individual question for each.

The reason I'm asking is because there are many here much smarter than me, like Matt and Fred and I would like to know what you all would ask if you had the chance. I also think that we have on this board a good mixture of the political spectrum. I'm going to try, but most likely fail, to get the answers from the candidates.

Maybe if everyone puts together a good set of questions, we can go over them and find the best five for each and try to get them answered.
- Who are your cabinet heads (the people who they will be relying on for information and making decisions in the POTUS's absence; if you want to see if a president is going to be status quo, see how many of those guys have been floating around since the 70s)?
- What is the one initiative you want to bring forward (every POTUS has one or two that they manage to get traction on, usually by appeasing gross corruption and pork spending in Congress)?
- Will you remove troops from active combat in the ME (they won't, but it needs to be asked)?
- Will you begin the steps to cut FTA's (they won't, but it needs to be asked)?
- Cat or dog?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Hillary:

Did you knowingly lie under oath?

If you go forward with free college are you going to forgive debts to those colleges?

Who is your VP?

Trump:

What exactly is your plan for a wall and the exact financing?

When are you going to release your taxes?

Johnson:

Who are you?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]